A flower form with pink centers and glass petals. The flower measures 2.5" long and 2" wide.
Condition not specified please see description.
Shipping will be charged actual shipping charges. Plus handling charges on small items. Small item handling charges are 2.50 per lot not to exceed 15.00 (small lots of jewelry coins only). Larger lots of china, glassware, pottery, etc. will be shipped with the UPS Store. Arrangements must be made at the end of the auction. The UPS Store number is (217) 516-8017. I do not ship furniture, art work or framed items. You must contact the UPS Store for shipping those items. If you are not sure regarding shipping please call before bidding.
A 20% online buyer's premium will be added to all sales conducted via Proxibid. ALL SALES ARE FINAL WITH NO GUARANTEES. Winning bidders will be emailed an invoice once all shipping handling fees are calculated. Buyer is solely responsible for shipping charges. (See shippng instructions) Payment shall be made by visa or mastercard. We will automatically charge your card on file that was used during auction registration at the close of the auction. There will be no sales tax charged for online sales.
Accepted payment methods
1. Bidding on items indicates acceptance of the following terms:
2. A 13% buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price on each lot sold.
3. All lots are sold "AS IS" and all sales are final. Neither we, nor the consignor are responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions.
4. The auctioneer has the sole right to settle disputed bids and decide whether or not to re-offer the lot.
5. The record of sale kept by the auction house will be take as final in the event of any dispute.
6. Some lots carry reserves. This is a confidential minimum set by the consignor and the auction house, below which a lot will not sell. If there is a reserve price on any lot the auctioneer may bid on behalf of the seller.
7. Absentee & phone bids will be executed when possible as a convenience to our clients. Judd's Auction Gallery, Inc. will not be held responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. Judd's Auction Gallery does not provide a shipping service, but can offer contact information for recommended shipping firms.
8. Items may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
9. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject opening bid that, in his opinion, is not commensurate with the value of the lot.
10. Payment must be made at the end of the sale unless prior arrangements have been made. Judd's Auction Gallery accepts cash, certified checks and money orders. Personal checks may be accepted if credit has been established with us. We also accept Visa or MasterCard.
11. All purchases must be paid for and removed the day of the sale unless other arrangements are made
12. Any unresolved disputes arising from bidding and/or the purchase of items from Judd's Auction Gallery will be resolved through binding arbitration before a professional mediator, not through the courts. In any case Judd's Auction Gallery will never be liable for more than a refund of the purchase price.