Indian Kangla school 19th century gouache of the divine mother, 10 by 8.5 inches, matted. Condition: good.
Buyer Pays Shipping and packing Cost. We recommend ESP shipping Gloucester Mass.
Contact For Payment Details.
Accepted payment methods
Blackwood March Auctioneers
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. An 18% buyer's premium (21% internet bidders) will be added to the hammer price of each lot.
2. All lots are sold AS-IS, and all sales are final. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine lots offered and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer nor the consignors are responsible for the accuracy of written, or verbal descriptions of property offered.
3. The auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bids and to arbitrate disputed bids.
4. The record of the sale kept by the auction house will be taken as final.
4A. INTERNET Bidders please call or email with your credit card number to sign up from LIVE AUCTIONEERS. IF YOU ARE NOT KNOWN TO US WE REQUIRE A CREDIT CARD BY OCTOBER 7th 2 P. M. We will check your number by charging the card one cent. You will be charged immediately after the sale. All shipping and packing costs paid by the buyer.
5. Some lots carry reserves, or minimum selling prices. This is a confidential figure set between the auctioneer and the consignor under which the lot will not be sold. The auction house will execute the reserves and the reserve will not exceed the low estimate. Reserved lots will be estimated and marked with an *.
6. Absentee bids will be executed as a convenience to customers. The auctioneer will not be held responsible for errors, or failure to execute bids.
7. Lots may be withdrawn at any time prior to the offering of each lot.
8. Payment is expected immediately after the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to hold lots until your check has cleared. Potential buyers of expensive lots, especially those not from Massachusetts should expect lots held until their check clears. A charge of $25 will be added to checks that are dishonored for any reason.
9. All sales are subject to the Massachusetts sales tax unless the buyer has a valid resale certificate.
10. Buyers of expensive lots should expect merchandise bought to be held until their check clears.
11. Lots not arranged to be shipped 7 days after payment will be charged $10 a day storage per item.
12. Packing and shipping at the cost of the buyer. We recommend Easy Ship and Pack 127 Eastern Avenue Gloucester Massachusetts (978) 281 4641 (Fed Ex) (UPS)
Indian Kangla school 19th century gouache of the divine