Victorian Amber Blown Glass Vase 3 Applied Cobalt Blue Handles with floral painted motif. 6 1/2" tall x 6 1/4" wide. Excellent condition
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. All items will be shipped internally and a shipping charge will appear on your invoice if we are shipping the item in house. If no shipping charge appears, please pay your invoice and we will then make arrangements for a third party shipper to contact you. You can also pick items up at our auction facility. Payment at the end of auction can be made via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org only after you have received our invoice, please reference the Invoice number.
We accept all major credit cards over the phone after the auction. We also accept Paypal. There will be a link on the invoice to pay via paypal should you wish to do so.
Accepted payment methods
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
CONDITIONS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY
1. BIDDING - Bid by lot number as printed in catalog. All bids are handled competitively, and all lots are sold at one bid increment over the next highest bid provided they reach a reasonable bid level. It is the auctioneer?s discretion as to whether or not a reasonable bid level has been obtained. The placing of a bid will constitute acceptance of the conditions of sale. The auctioneer shall regulate the bidding and in the event of a dispute the auctioneer?s decision will be final. The auctioneer shall not liable for errors and omissions in executing instructions to bid. The auctioneer shall not be liable for floor bids that are unintentionally missed or obscure. In the event of a tie bid, the earliest non-internet bid will be chosen as the winner of the lot. This is due to programming restrictions using online live software.
2. CREDIT - Successful bidders, unless they are known to us, are expected to make payment in full before the lots are shipped/delivered. Payment may be made by check, money order, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover or cash. Do not send cash through the mail. We do not extend credit. All lots must be paid for within (7)days of receipt. All lots remain the property of Fusco Auctions until paid for in full and must not be sold to pay for your invoice without our permission. All lots must be returned intact to Fusco Auction upon request if your account becomes delinquent. Interest on delinquent accounts will be assessed after (30) days from invoice date. A 3% late charge per month will be added to all accounts that exceed this (30) days past due. Any checks returned for insufficient funds will necessitate charging the buyer a fee of no less than $30. BUYER?S PREMIUM - A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price in all of our stamp auctions for all lots purchased on the floor on auction day with a 3% reduction for cash or check. Live online buyer's premium is 20%,
3. POSTAGE, INSURANCE & TAX - Handling, insurance and postage charges will be added to invoices for material that is shipped with a minimum charge of $2.00. We must ask all customers who use a P.O. Box for their mailing address to include a UPS address for our files when shipment of larger lots becomes necessary. Ohio residents will have a sale tax of 7.00% added to their invoice as well unless exempt status and documentation has been filled out prior to the sale.
4. RETURNS - Any lot which is incorrectly described may be returned within (10) days of receipt and must be returned in the same condition as was originally sent except for lots containing more than ten stamps. Lots containing for than ten stamps are not returnable for any reason. Lots containing ten or more stamps are only returnable as future consignments and only upon approval of Fusco Auctions. No refunds will be made on large lots. Lots that are not returnable for any reason are lots when bidding errors have been made, for centering when stamp(s) are pictured which includes photographed on the internet, lots from buyers who have had the opportunity to examine them before the sale. We must receive such notification, in writing, within (14) days of the date of the sale if you are planning to have a stamp expertized. Only lots containing single catalog numbers are eligible for expertizing, i.e. a set of stamps can?t be returned for expertizing problems. Acceptable authorities to Fusco Auctions for expertizing purposes are the Philatelic Foundation, American Philatelic Society and the Professional Stamp Experts, Inc. Others may be used, but we must be notified of who they are before an item is sent. This is especially true of overseas expert opinion concerns. We will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the buyer unless the opinion states that the items do not match the description given in the catalog, in which case we will pay the actual cost of the opinion or up to $50. We will not accept returns for any reason after six months has passed from the sale date. Any lot which has a certificate issued with the last five years is sold in accordance with the certificate and is not returnable for any reason including an opinion obtained in a new certificate after the sale.
5. SHIPPING OF LOTS. If your customer invoice does not include shipping costs, you must let us know which of our preferred shippers you would like us to contact to have your items picked up at our warehouse after you?ve paid your invoice. If shipping cost are included on your invoice then we will be shipping the items directly to you. Fusco Auctions has provided a list of shippers/movers below that customers have been satisfied with in past auctions as we only handle very small items internally. These companies have our catalogue and will be able to give you an estimate for shipping (in a reasonable amount of time) when you call or email and provide them with the lot numbers that you are interested in bidding on and your mailing address. We highly recommend that potential bidders obtain shipping estimates on large or framed items, especially when bidding internationally. These shippers/movers will pick up your items at Fusco Auctions after payment has been received and will pack, insure and ship to you at your expense and the shipper can be paid directly. At time of payment for auction winnings, please inform Fusco Auctions which shipper you would like to use. We will not call and get estimates for auction lots. You are always welcome to arrange for shipping with a company of your own choice as long as they will pick up items at our Gallery. Any local bidder wishing to pickup their winnings should inform Fusco Auctions in advance of pickup. For your convenience here is a list of preferred shipping companies other customers have been satisfied with:
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OVERSEAS OR OUT OF THE COUNTRY SHIPMENTS. OUT OF COUNTRY BIDDERS WILL HAVE LOTS SHIPPED AT THEIR OWN RISK AND MUST BE INSURED AT THE FULL VALUE BY THE PURCHASER.
Victorian Amber Blown Glass Vase 3 Applied Cobalt Blue