The button face has the Pelican feeding its young on a lined field and has 80% bright gold gilt. The reverse is backmarked "Hyde & Goodrich/New Orleans". The shank remains intact. This is a fine quality excavated example. Albert: LA3A, Tice: LA204A2
For this auction, the following vendor is available for shipping. Please contact this shipper, or one of your choosing, directly to make arrangements.
4636 Lebanon Road
Hermitage, TN 37076
Owner: Mike Primm
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All lots are offered as is, where is, with all faults. All sales are final. Although Baldini Auction Company, LLC has made every attempt to provide accurate descriptions, we do not guarantee any part of any description or make any warranty on lots to be sold, including provenance, authenticity, accuracy or evaluation. It is the buyer's responsibility to make inspection before bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as desired, or that you have chosen not to examine them.
2. Bidding on any item in the sale indicates the bidder's full acceptance and understanding of all terms and conditions of sale.
3. The highest bid accepted by the auctioneer shall become the winning bid upon the fall of the hammer. The auctioneer shall be the final judge as to any dispute among bidders and the auctioneer's decision shall be final and absolute.
4. All bidders must be 18 years or older.
5. All onsite bidders must have a valid form of photo ID in order to register to bid. We may require bank or other financial references. Baldini Auction Company, LLC is under no obligation to approve the registration of any prospective registrant.
6. All Internet bidders will require registration and preapproval. There are no guarantees of successful Internet registration. Baldini Auction Company, LLC does not warrant that the Internet auction platform(s) will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty with respect to the results. It is recommended that you bid directly with Baldini Auction Company, LLC either by way of in person, absentee or telephone bidding.
7. The Tredegar Cannon will not be offered to online bidders.
8. Baldini Auction Company, LCC reserves the right to refuse to accept bids or approve bidders for any reason. The auctioneer will reserve the right to determine appropriate bid increments.
9. All purchases must be paid for in the name of the registered bidder.
10. Although the majority of the lots in the sale are offered without reserve, some lots in the sale may be subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum price below which such lot will not be sold.
11. All online bidders must have a valid credit card on file with
Liveauctioneers.com to be eligible for approval for this auction. Note: a valid credit card does not automatically guarantee approval to bid in this
1. a. For onsite bidders, the successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer's premium in the amount of 18%. A 3% discount will be given to onsite bidders who pay cash or via wire transfer.
b. For online bidders, the successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer's premium in the amount of 23% of the hammer price on each lot, which includes the 5% Live Auctioneers fee for online buyers at LiveAuctioneers.com. A 3% discount will be given to online bidders for payments made via wire transfer.
c. For telephone/absentee bidders, the successful bidder agrees to pay a buyer's premium in the amount of 20%. A 3% discount will be given to telephone/absentee bidders who pay via cash or wire transfer. All wire transfer fees apply, if applicable.
2. Baldini Auction Company, LLC will accept cash, wire transfer, MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover as payment for items purchased. Baldini Auction Company, LLC will only accept payment by credit card for invoices of $3,000 or less. Payment for invoices over $3,000 must be made via wire transfer or cash. For wire transfers, there will be a $15 wire transfer fee per invoice.
3. Customers who intend on making purchases in excess of $10,000 must provide a bank letter of guarantee or some other source of reference suitable to Baldini Auction Company, LLC.
4. For onsite bidders, payments or wire transfers must be initiated at the close of the auction on auction day. For telephone bidders and online bidders, Baldini Auction Company, LLC will require all credit card payments and wire transfers payments be made by 3:00 pm CT Friday, October 14th.
5. Only US currency will be accepted.
6. All items must be paid for in full before they can be picked up.
PICK-UP AND SHIPPING
1. Items may not be removed until the full auction has completed.
2. All items must be paid for and picked up no later than Monday, October 17th at 3:00 pm CT. If you are unable to pay for and pick up your items at the sale location on Thursday, October 13th, they will be available for pickup on Friday, October 14th from 10am to 3pm, Saturday, October 15th from 10am to 3pm, and on Monday, October 17th from 10am to 3pm at our warehouse located at:
The Riverview Business Center
Baldini Auction Company, LLC
3522 Central Pike, Suite 207
Hermitage, TN 37076
3. Baldini Auction Company, LLC does not provide shipping, however, we will cooperate with 3rd party shipping/moving companies. Baldini Auction Company, LLC will have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items. Items must be paid for in full before they will be available for pick-up to be shipped. For this auction, the following vendor is available for shipping. Please contact this shipper, or one of your choosing, directly to make arrangements.
4636 Lebanon Road
Hermitage, TN 37076
Owner: Mike Primm
1. The bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and other costs incurred by Baldini Auction Company, LLC in their attempts to collect monies for unpaid funds from the bidder. Any legal proceedings regarding a dispute or debt collection will be handled in Davidson County in Tennessee.
2. Any Announcements made by Baldini Auction Company, LLC on the day of the auction will take precedence over any announcement previously made through advertising, these terms and conditions, or by any other means.
1. For telephone bidders: A deposit of $25,000.00 into Baldini Auction Company's Escrow account by Tuesday, October 11th, 2016 will be required to bid on the Tredegar cannon. For all other lots, a deposit of 25% of bidder high bid estimate must be made to Baldini Auction Company, LLC's Escrow account by Tuesday, October 11th, 2016. Please contact Baldini Auction Company, LLC by calling 615-490-6849 for details about this transaction.
2. Bidder is required to complete and submit an Absentee/Telephone Bid sheet and make required deposit by October 11th, 2016. All absentee/telephone bid registration forms must be submitted by 5pm CST two days before the auction, which is October 11, 2016. Please contact Baldini Auction Company, LLC by calling 615-490-6849 for details about this transaction.
3. Requests for phone lines used for telephone bidding must be received at least two (2) days prior to the auction date. Baldini Auction Company, LLC cannot guarantee phone lines but will make every attempt to accommodate those who wish to participate through that method. Phone lines are provided on a first come first served basis. Please visit www.baldiniauction.com or call 615-490-6849 to acquire a Telephone Bidding Form that is used to request a call from our representatives during the live auction. We make every effort to honor all absentee/telephone bids, but we are not liable for any losses incurred as a result of failure to execute absentee/telephone bids.
4. Following are general guidelines for bidding increments (These bid increments MUST be followed on all Absentee Bids and Phone Safety Bids):
$0 - $699 $25 increments
$700 - $1,499 $50 increments
$1,500 - $2,999 $100 increments
$3,000 - $4,999 $250 increments
$5,000 - $9,999 $500 increments
$10,000 - $14,999 $1,000 increments
$15,000 - $24,999 $2,500 increments
$25,000 - $49,999 $5,000 increments
$50,000 - $99,999 $10,000 increments
$100,000 and above $25,000 increments
Excvtd. Two-Piece Louisiana State Seal 22mm Button