Composition Clown barrel bank, wood box bank, 2 chalk apple banks and a cast iron bank in pieces.
18% up to$10,000.00
18% up to$20,000.00
Buyer pays actual Postage cost plus $6.00 for small package wrapping & packing and $10. for large package wrapping & packing.
Finney's will email invoices within 24hours of auction. Payments can be made with us with a credit card or a check can be sent. Contact us For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Bidders are responsible for reading and understanding the terms and conditions of the auction.
1.Buyers Premium 18%.
2.New York State Sales Tax of 8% will be charged unless a Valid Resale Certificate is provided to Fnnney's Auction.
3.Buyer is responsible for all charges incurred for shipping their items including packaging, postage, etc. Finney's Auction will as a convenience pack & mail small items with the Buyer paying actual postage cost plus a wrapping and packing fee of $7.00 for small packages and $10. for large packages. Arrangements must be made for large items. All Other items will be taken to UPS for professional packing and shipping at the buyers expense. A list of shippers can be provided from Finneys Auction upon request.
4. All paid items will be shipped within 2 weeks after payment.
5. Shipping quotes upon request.
6. Items must be paid for within 7 days after sale. Items that are not picked up will be subject to a storage charge of $10. per day after 30 days. Unpaid items will be reported to Liveauctioneers after 2 weeks.
7. Method of Payment Accepted: Cash or Check. MasterCard, Visa and American Express. All credit cards are charged a processing fee of 3%.
8. Absentee Bids & Phone Bids are welcomed. Please call in advance for condition reports and extra photos of the items you would like to bid. Please make your requests for photos prior to Sunday at 2:00pm. We will continue to take absentee bids and phone bids up to 5:00 auction day. We will execute all phone bids to the best of our ability but are not responsible for poor connection or lost calls due to poor cell phone connections. Please make yourself available for your phone bids.
9. Items listed in the catalog are described to the best of our knowledge but are no guarantee as to age or authenticity. Condition reports can be requested and are encouraged for all phone and internet bidders.
10. All Items in this sale sold as is where is.
11. Final Determination will be to the highest bidder as decided by the auctioneer. We are not responsible for missed bids due to delay in internet bidding. The auctioneer will also have the right to decide to pass or reopen an item.
12. Registered buyers must provide Current mailing address, Driver's license, and provide a valid credit card number.
14. All questions can be directed to Finney's Auction, 1568 Columbia Tpk,. Castleton, NY 12033, 518-479-4371 between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm daily.