1936 Rhode Island Tercentennary Commemorative Half Dollar - 20,013 minted
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. You will be charged the day of auction for your won items, then once your items have been shipped we will charge your card a second time for the price of the shipping and handling. If you are buying a firearm you must send us your closets licensed FFL information so the firearm can be shipped there.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO REFUNDS AND NO EXCHANGES. WE AND THE CONSIGNOR, AS APPLICABLE, DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO WARRANTIES ARE MADE THAT ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE COMPLIES WITH ANY APPLICABLE GOVERNMENTAL RULES, REGULATIONS OR ORDINANCES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER. All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are the opinions of CORBETTS AUCTION, and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. CORBETTS AUCTION believes to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any auction has come from reliable sources. However, such information is presented solely for the convenience of the prospective purchasers. CORBETTS AUCTION attempts to catalog every lot correctly and will attempt to point out any defects but will not be responsible or liable for the correctness of the catalog or other descriptions of the lot. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, in any capacity, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire and have had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from CORBETTS AUCTION that you deem adequate. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, do not bid on the lot in question. We are not affiliated with any government entity and not all of the items sold were seized. Items sold by us are sourced from multiple channels and there are no assurances that any of the items being sold have been seized.
2. Neither CORBETTS AUCTION nor the consignor, as applicable, make any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to property or its value, and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, authenticity, authorship, and completeness, condition of property or estimate of value. Any appraisals, Estimates (as defined herein) or evaluations provided are solely for the convenience of the bidder and CORBETTS makes no warranties of any kind relating to them. Appraisals may include valuations which reflect the full, highest retail price of the item in a specific geographic region.. The terms Estimate or Estimated Value (collectively ?Estimate?) as used herein may be an arbitrary value and may fail to represent an actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. Similarly, no appraisal value should be considered to represent the actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. No statement (oral or written) shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. In no circumstance will a vastly different appraisal or estimate of any third-party given on behalf of a purchaser in a CORBETTS AUCTION auction be grounds for a return, cancellation or refund. All measurements given are approximate and within industry standards and customs.
3. In no event shall CORBETTS AUCTION liability for any breach, or act or omission exceed the Purchase Price (as defined herein) actually paid by the buyer, and in no event shall CORBETTS AUCTION have any liability under any circumstances for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including for loss of profits or revenue, costs of obtaining alternative property, claims of customers of buyer or otherwise), whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of, resulting from or in any way relating to the lot or its purchase, sale, delivery or non-delivery, or the acts or omissions of CORBETTS AUCTION.
4. The successful bidder is the highest bidder acknowledged by CORBETTS AUCTION. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on CORBETTS AUCTION's part as to the validity of any bid, CORBETTS AUCTION will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, CORBETTS AUCTION's sale record is conclusive. While CORBETTS AUCTION makes every effort to guarantee accuracy, in the event of a mistake on the part of auctioneer, and a lot is accidentally declared sold by mistake of the auctioneer, CORBETTS AUCTION reserves the right to cancel the sale and relist the lot in its sole discretion. Bids may be received by CORBETTS AUCTION through the internet, telephone, facsimile, or e-mail. Bidding through a telephone, facsimile, or e-mail are only available to pre-qualified dealers or resellers. If you desire to qualify as a qualified dealer, please contact one of our dealer development specialists to receive an application. Approval as a qualified dealer is at the sole discretion of CORBETTS AUCTION and requires a bank approved line of credit that is reviewed and approved by a dealer development specialist at CORBETTS AUCTION.
5. The bidder assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer (or expiration of time in an online auction). A bid entered by mistake on the part of a bidder is NOT grounds for a cancellation of the bid. Each bidder is responsible for his or her own account and bids. By allowing access to another who enters a bid without your knowledge will NOT be grounds for a rescission of the bid(s). Therefore, any bid made on your account will bind you to the bid in accordance with these terms. If an entity places a bid on a lot, then the person executing such bid on behalf of the entity hereby agrees to personally guarantee payment for any successful bid.
6. All bids are subject to (i) a non-refundable 18% buyer's premium which shall be added to a successfully placed bid upon sale of each lot, (ii) any applicable local sales tax, and (iii) shipping and handling costs that are more fully described in the section entitled ?Shipping and Handling?(collectively, the ?Purchase Price?). For all residents of Colorado or shipments to Colorado, applicable sales tax will be added to your invoice. Any bidder that represents a purchaser is personally and individually responsible for any obligations of the purchaser set forth in these terms and conditions. All purchasers purchasing pursuant to a valid resale license will need to provide appropriate documentation for removal of state sales tax.
7. CORBETTS AUCTION reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and at his sole discretion. CORBETTS AUCTION additionally reserves the right in its sole and unlimited discretion at any time prior to, during, or even after the close of the auction to exclude any person or individual bid and to award any lot to the highest accepted bid. CORBETTS AUCTION reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction without liability.
1936 Rhode Island Tercentennary Commemorative Half