Miniature Glazed Redware Jug, American, 19th century, diminutive, semi-ovoid jug with wide spout and applied strap handle, decorated with a sponged manganese daub on the front and manganese daubs along the handle, the surface covered in a clear lead glaze. Some wear to sides of handle and bottom edge of jug. H 3 1/2".
We perform our own in-house packing and shipping via UPS.
Payments must be made by cash or good check, by a valid Visa, Mastercard or Discover card, or by PayPal. Those not known by us may be required to provide a bank authorization guaranteeing their check. We reserve the right to hold items purchased until funds have cleared the bank.
Accepted payment methods
1. A buyer's premium of 20% (DISCOUNTED TO 15% with payment by cash or good check that is received within 15 days of our invoice date) will be added to the hammer price of each lot. Additionally, a 3% Live Internet Bidding Fee is charged to successful LiveAuctioneers bidders.
2. All property for sale is sold AS-IS with no guarantee whatsoever, and all sales are final. We have made every attempt to catalog each item as accurately as possible; however, although we do not believe so, there may be inaccuracies. We encourage prospective buyers to inspect each item personally and make their own judgment. We will absolutely not accept any returns for any cause whatsoever.
3. Payments must be made by cash, good check, by a valid Visa, MasterCard or Discover card, or by PayPal, and are expected promptly upon receipt of your invoice. Those not known by us may be required to provide a bank authorization guaranteeing their check. We reserve the right to hold items purchased until funds have cleared the bank, and we reserve the right to rescind the sale in the event of auctioneer's error or omission in exercising bids and reserves.
4. All lots must be removed promptly from our gallery by the purchaser. In-house bidders must pay for and remove all of their purchases on the day of the auction. Remote bidders including phone, absentee, and live internet bidders must pay for shipment or pick up their purchases in a timely manner. Lots remaining in our gallery beyond one month after the auction date are no longer insured against injury including damage, loss, and theft and may be subject to additional storage fees.
5. A conservative estimate is listed with each item's description. A very small percentage of lots in this sale carry a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price established between the auctioneer and consignor, and it will never exceed the low estimate published in the catalog.
6. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms.