Scenic designs. Brownish glaze in certain areas. 9"Dia. X 15"H
We are open Monday - Friday the week after the auction to pay and pickup your items from our gallery in Mid-Town Manhattan. Please ask about Hutter Auctions Express Pick Up service if you are picking up in person. Call us prior to your arrival and we will have your items waiting for you street level packed and ready to go for a speedy pick up, no parking needed!
We do not handle shipping. The Buyer Arranges For AND Pays ALL Shipping Costs and any and all shipping, handling and insurance costs. Items must be picked up within 5 days of auction date or storage fees will be charged. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Items will be charged storage as of the 6th day at $25. per item, per day. We can assist with very small items that fit into the "If it fits, it ships" USPS ad campaign, $30 minimum charge. Arrange shipping promptly as late pick up fees will be assessed to items not picked up on time.
Local UPS, Manhattan Mailroom, -
The UPS Store #4419
130 7th ave
New York, NY 10011
The main store email is email@example.com
Nancy Pabon, Account Manager contact info is
459 Columbus Avenue (corner of 82nd Street)
New York, NY 10024
212-724-1600 - Columbus@manhattanmailroom.com
For Larger items you may choose Plycon Van Lines (888-655-2664) and Bill Maffei of Plycon 631-478-2216, or
Craters & Freighters (800-736-3335), or
Arrow Express - 212-226-3770, 516-867-4366, 888-829-2122.
Payment is by Cash, check, certified funds, major credit cards or wire transfer within 5 days of auction date. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until funds have cleared our bank. No Paypal.
Accepted payment methods
**** NEW PAYMENT TERMS ****
No Credit Card Payments for invoices over $4000. (including Buyer Premiums), NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS. Only Check, Cash or Wire Transfer (EFT). We are sorry for any inconvenience ****
** Please make sure to read these terms as it is a binding contract between you and Hutter Auction Galleries, LLC.
* You can pick up your items at our gallery in Mid-Town Manhattan using "Hutter Auctions Express Pickup Service". Pay in person or by Credit Card, and we can have your items packed and ready for pickup on the ground floor, street level of our building. You do not have to even leave or park your car.
* (See Shipping Policies) The buyer is fully responsible for ALL shipping and handling costs AND arrangements. There are local UPS stores within blocks of our gallery. (Suggested UPS Store 4419 - Tel. 212-989-3593)(Also Manhattan Mailroom - Columbus Avenue Location, 212-724-1600) . We can box very small items and can ship via USPS in "if it fits, it ships" campaign. There is a fee for handling and you must pay for all shipping and insurance costs. For larger items and/or long distance shipping, we suggest Ply Con 773-640-5110, or Craters and Freighters 877-278-6378. We strongly urge you to seek shipping estimates BEFORE you buy. Shipping costs do not depend on what you pay for an item.
* We accept payment by major credit cards (For invoices up to $3999.00 (US)) VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover, or cash, check or wire transfer (EFT)within 5 days of the auction date.
* Hutter Auctions adds a 25% buyers premium to on line purchases through Liveauctioneers and our website absentees.
* Items that are not claimed, paid for, and picked up within one week of the auction will be subject to storage charges and/or forfeiture. Storage fees will be assessed at $25 per item, per day on items that remain at the gallery as of the eighth day from the auction date.
* Hutter Auction Galleries reserves the right to change these terms at any time. In cases of disputes, Hutter Auction Galleries decisions are final.
* By purchasing either in person, or on line, you are completing a contract which is binding and inclusive. If this contract is broken, Hutter Auctions reserves the right to take any and all actions to recover losses including legal actions and Liveauctioneers postings of delinquent buyer status.
* Everything is sold AS IS and WHERE IS. While we do our best to describe the items properly, neither Hutter Auctions, nor the consignors make any guarantees or warranties to the accuracy of these descriptions. Please ask for a condition report and visit our website for bigger photographs.
* Hutter Auctions reserves the right to withdraw or combine any lots listed in the catalogue at its sole discretion. Hutter Auctions and its auctioneers have final say in any dispute among bids or winning bidders. Hutter Auctions' records shall be conclusive in any dispute.
* The purchase price payable by a buyer at auction shall be the final bid plus a 25% buyer's premium. All purchases and premiums are subject to NYC sales tax rate of 8.875% unless a valid resale certificate is presented. A resale tax form must be completed in full prior to time of purchase. Items shipped out of state are not subject to local taxes.
* No merchandise shall be given out prior to the end of the entire auction session. Hutter Auctions reserves the right to hold merchandise paid for until all funds are received in our bank.
* All items in this catalogue are offered by Hutter Auction Galleries LLC (also referred to as Hutter Auctions) either as agent for the consignor or as owner.
* Hutter Auctions takes payment in the form of major credit cards, cash, certified checks, personal or business checks, or wire transfers (EFT). International check fees (outside the USA) can and will be charged to the buyer. We will charge a $30 fee on all checks returned as unpayable.
* Items in the catalogue may have a reserve which is a confidential minimum bid price agreed to between Hutter Auctions and the consignor. Any reserve/minimum bid will be either at or below the published low estimate in our catalogue. The Auctioneer may open bidding and advance bidding on behalf of the seller, up to the amount of reserve.
* Hutter Auctions reserves the right to refuse a bid from a potential buyer who has not established themselves with management prior to the auction.
* Hutter Auctions does not guarantee the authenticity of any signature that appears on any work that we offer for sale unless so stated at the time of auction; the only guarantee is the medium in which a particular work is executed. All weights and measurements are approximate. Any condition statement given, as a courtesy to a client, is only an opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact.
* Hutter Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging.
* If you are in doubt, please ask BEFORE the auction. We are happy to receive emails, in-mails (liveauctioneers.com in-mail system) or phone calls. We will give you verbal un-binding condition reports when requested, provenance when available, and non-biased opinions on anything we have to offer for auction. Once you bid, and buy, this is a binding contract. Everything is sold as is, where is, and without recourse. NY State law states that "title passes on the drop of the hammer" and the buyer is responsible and obligated to pay all due invoices in full.