Allen Wilson. Two Dinosaur Whiskey Bottles. 1999. Signed and dated. Cutout and painted wood over bottle. Excellent condition. Tallest is 23”h. Est. $300-500. Ship: $125
Buyer Pays Shipping Costs which are listed with each item. These shipping prices are for Continental U.S. Domestic Shipments only.
Slotin Auction ships via UPS Ground with signature required unless alternate arrangements are made in advance.
Shipping Insurance is optional and additional through UPS (2%).
Slotin Auction packs and ships in the order of receiving payments. As we are shipping out about 600 items, please allow for 3-4 weeks for delivery.
Items being shipped internationally and items listed as "Buyer Responsible for Shipping" need to be arranged directly through a shipper.
Shipping options for International and Buyer Responsible Shipments:
Artisan Shipping: 917 613-0338
UPS Store - 706 429-4243
Westbrook Deliveries: 404 877-2870
Antique Express: 207 469-5363
Ken Clark: 561 212-5123
Successful bidders will be emailed an invoice the Tuesday after the auction which will include shipping info. Please do not try to pay until receiving your invoice. Online invoices cannot even be created until the entire auction is closed out and then shipping must be added in manually. Please make arrangements to have pay your invoice within 5 working days as Slotin Auction needs to collect quickly in order to pay consignors.
Accepted payment methods
This is a two-day sale and the shipping prices must be added in manually at the end of the sale. The invoices will be emailed to you by Tuesday after the sale (Nov. 15). There will be a separate invoice sent for each day of the sale (Nov. 12) and (Nov. 13).
Mail checks to: 5619 Ridgetop Drive Gainesville, GA 30504
Auction Hall: 112 E. Shadburn Ave. Buford, GA 30518
Slotin Folk Art Auction - GAL #2864 & #2784
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All sales are final.
2. Only Bidders with an online BID HISTORY (or who are to known to Slotin Auction) will be approved to bid online for this auction. All other bidders will have to contact Slotin Auction directly to bid.
3. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PAY FOR YOUR PURCHASES UNTIL AFTER RECEIVING THE FINAL INVOICE WITH SHIPPING INFO. Internet bidders will be emailed invoices with shipping prices by Tuesday after the auction (Nov. 15). Invoices are not even produced until the whole auction is closed out and shipping must be added in manually.
4. Buyers pay Slotin Folk Art Auction premium of 25% of the Lot's Hammer price.
5. Slotin will accept checks and credit cards. (The "Sales Price" is the Hammer Price plus the Buyer's Premium, plus applicable taxes).
6. Title to Lot and risk of loss or damage to the Lot passes to the Buyer when the Hammer falls. Slotin Auction shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises after the date of sale. Buyers with an outstanding balance after 14 days of the close of the auction will be charged a ten percent (10%) late fee on the Sales Price. Slotin will have sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is and/or may withdraw the Lot or re-offer the Lot for sale, in the event of a dispute.
7. All property is sold "AS IS." All items are on public display for buyer preview prior to and during the auction and bidders are encouraged to inspect pieces before bidding. Call or email for condition reports the week of the sale: 404 403-4244 or email@example.com. Slotin, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. Buyer agrees that in no event shall Slotin be responsible for the correctness, description, genuinness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by Slotin shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Slotin.
8. Bidding on any Lot is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any and all other terms announced at the time of sale. These Conditions constitute the entire agreement between bidders and Slotin and supersede all prior agreements between them, if any.
9. SHIPPING: Slotin Folk Art Auction will be glad to pack and ship your auction purchases for you. We ship via UPS Ground. The shipping charges are listed in the catalog for Continental U.S. shipments only. Insurance is optional AND may be purchased for an additional 2%. The shipping costs will be are listed with each item in the catalog description and will be included in your emailed invoice the day after the auction. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery - especially on the larger items! International packages will be handled by the UPS Store.
10. BIDDING LIVE ONLINE DURING THE AUCTION: Online bidders may submit absentee bids in advance of the sale or bid live along with the audience during the sale. If you are experiencing trouble bidding online and would like a live phone line, call: 404 403-4244. Of course, the best way to assure getting the desired pieces, is to attend the sale in person. Since this is not possible for all bidders, the next most reliable ways to bid are to be live on the phone or to submit an absentee bid through the auction house. Bids executed in this manner are almost 100% accurate. The process of bidding live on the internet is convenient, but not perfect. There is a live person typing the auction info in as quickly as she can while executing thousands of live internet bids. She will attempt to capture the bid history as accurately as possible, but in the event of a discrepancy, the auctioneer's records are the official records of the auction. In every auction of this size there will be a couple of online bidders who will be declared the online bidder when in fact it is an in house bidder or phone bidder who has won. This is simply the result of the fact that a human is typing in the bids and accepting online bids and in a long auction day, with a thousands of bids executed correctly, she will inevitably miss a bid that should go to the online person or accidentally accept a bid when it should go to an in house person. Generally this happens to 3-5 bidders in an auction. We post the official sales results on our website the week after the auction. Bidders may place absentee bids or bid in real time along with our audience via LIVEAUCTIONEERS. If you place an absentee bid in advance of the auction, your bid will be executed competitively along with the audience on auction day. We as the auction house never get to see your maximum bid, only the increments that are submitted by liveauctioneers. Sometimes, an item can close before an increment by an online bidder is submitted and we are unaware that the bidder would have gone higher to obtain the piece. Since this is a live auction, bids placed in advance of the auction are not given any more priority than bids submitted when the lot comes up for sale. Absentee bids are submitted in increments by LIVEAUCTIONEERS along with the live audience. The Buyer's commission is 25%. You may view the auction live for no fee.