Three Framed English Victorian Style Silhouettes. Each measures approximately 11.5 x 8 inches.
The absence of a condition report does not guarantee excellent condition. All sales are final. Thank you. Antique Treasures LLC DBA Greenwich Auction makes no guarantees to the exact weights, measurements, karats, carats, makers, artists, materials, age, etc. All descriptions are the opinion of Greenwich Auction only. In hand evaluations and additional photographs are available for ALL lots. Public preview and private viewings will be held for four days.
25% up to$20,000.00
We offer very limited shipping on select smaller items, please ask us for a price for any lot of interest! We do not ship outside the USA. Please contact the shippers directly. The Packaging Store, Stamford, CT 203 329-0301 email: email@example.com The UPS Store # 0706, Stamford, CT 203 356-0022 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Eco-Tristate Ship & Move for tri state area 646 302-0604 email: email@example.com ASAP ETC INC, Mamaroneck, NY 914 381-6421 or 914 698-6671 email:firstname.lastname@example.org DG Moving Services - Packing & Moving, Mamaroneck, NY 914 433-9764 or 914 698-6671 email: email@example.com Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that gives permission for your shipper to pick up the item.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Greenwich Auction Terms & Conditions:
Prior to bidding, please read our terms and conditions detailed below. Greenwich Auction requires each and every bidder, whether bidding in person, on the phone, by absentee bid, or through one of our online bidding venues, i.e. LiveAuctioneers.com, accepts the terms and conditions of the sale.
1. The lots listed in all catalogues will be offered by Antique Treasures LLC dba Greenwich Auction as owner or as agent for consignor(s) subject to the following terms and conditions. BIDDING AT THIS AUCTION WHETHER IN PERSON, BY AGENT, ORDER BID, TELEPHONE, INTERNET OR OTHER MEANS CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONSDITIONS OF SALE2. All property IS SOLD AS IS, where is and without recourse, and neither the consignor(s) nor Greenwich Auction makes any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to size, count, weight, style, authenticity, provenance, period material, manufacturer, artist, origin copyright or reproduction right or any other warranty except as specified below on any lot sold. All measurements and weights are approximate. All glassware is sold as is; we cannot check every piece for chips. Greenwich Auction is not responsible for damage of glass covering paintings, drawings, and other works or frames, regardless of cause. Greenwich Auction will not guarantee the authenticity of any signature unless so stated at the time of auction. We will only guarantee the medium in which the particular work is executed. We are not responsible for typographical errors of descriptions either in the catalog or on the internet.
3. The catalog listings are meant as a descriptive guide only. Greenwich Auction encourages all potential bidders to preview our items in person, we hold several days of previews before each auction. Further photographs, condition reports and in hand evaluations are available upon request. Preview days are listed on the website www.greenwichauction.net.
4. All sales are final. No returns. No exceptions. Greenwich Auction is not responsible for internet bidding errors. Greenwich Auction is not responsible for errors made while bidding via electronic medium.
5. Greenwich Auction reserves the right to withdraw, combine, or divide any lot at its sole discretion prior to the commencement of bidding.
6. All lots are sold to the highest bidder. The auctioneer has the right to not accept any bid! Bidding maybe reopened at the auctioneer's discretion. The auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item and to re-offer the item at any other time. The auctioneer may execute bids on behalf of absentee bidders and on behalf of consignors up to a reserve price. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer the lot in dispute. If any dispute arises after a sale, the Greenwich Auction sale record shall be conclusive.
7 Absentee bids may be placed by mail, email, phone or in person. Greenwich Auction will execute such bids up to the maximum amount specified. Absentee bids must leave credit cards on file to bid. Greenwich Auction is not responsible for errors or omissions in the execution of these bids.
9. A Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
The purchase price payable by the buyer shall be the sum of the final bid plus a buyer?s premium of 22%, discounted to 20% for payments by cash, check, or money order received within 5 days of the given auction.
Live Auctioneers buyer's premium is 25%, discounted to 23% for payment by cash, check, or money order received within 5 days after the given auction.
10. Payment is due within 5 business days of a given auction.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
Cash, check, (make check payable to Antique Treasures LLC), money order, wire. Please note Greenwich Auction no longer takes PayPal.
Visa, MasterCard and Discover subject to a 3% credit card processing fee. American Express subject to a 5% credit card processing fee
Please contact Greenwich Auction via email at email@example.com for wiring instructions. Wire fees are $30.
Credit card payments by phone are accepted at the discretion of Greenwich Auction up to $5,000 only and only on U.S. issued credit cards. All other bidders must use check or money order. We recommend establishing check approval ahead of time for larger purchases, as goods may be held until funds clear.
11. All purchases are subject to 6.35% Connecticut sales tax. Resale tax numbers from all states are accepted, but the resale tax form must be completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase. If you pick up your item at our location and you do not have a valid resale certificate you will be subject to CT Sales Tax.
12. A small percentage of lots may have a reserve price, which is the confidential minimum price below which such lots will not be sold. No reserve will exceed the low estimate of the lot. Reserves are agreed upon between consignors and Greenwich Auction.
13. Employees of Greenwich Auction are not prohibited from bidding. It is possible, that through their employment, they may have access to information not available to the public.
14. No auction lot may be removed during the sale or at any time until the full purchase price has been paid. All lots must be paid and removed within 30 days after the auction at the Purchaser?s expense or they are subject to a storage fee of $10.00 per lot, per day. Greenwich Auction will not be held responsible for loss or damage to items left on premises over 30 business days. Greenwich Auction reserves the right to re-auction, without reserve, items not removed or not paid for within 30 days.
15. Greenwich Auction reserves the right to hold goods until Purchaser?s check clears our bank. Returned checks are subject to a $50.00 service charge.
16. A Finance Fee of 1% per month will be added to unpaid balances beginning 30 days after the auction.
17. International buyers should be aware that certain countries do not allow the importation of items containing materials made from endangered species. This includes, but is not limited to, coral and tortoise shell. It is the buyer's responsibility to check the relevant import and custom regulations prior to bidding.
18. Greenwich Auction is generally not responsible for shipping. All shipping is to be arranged and paid by successful bidders. Greenwich Auction will provide Purchasers with a list of recommended shippers available on www.greenwichauction.net.
If for any cause a purchased lot cannot be delivered in the condition it was in at the time of sale, or should any purchased lot be stolen or lost prior to delivery/pick-up, Greenwich Auction shall not be liable for any amount in excess of that paid by the purchaser. We are not responsible for the acts of omissions of carriers or packers of purchased lots, whether or not recommended by us. Packing and handling of purchased lots by us is at the entire risk of the Purchaser and Greenwich Auction will have no liability for any loss or damage to such items.
19. Auction items are not available for pick up until after the purchaser receives an invoice.
20. All invoices, documents, contracts and conditions are governed by the laws and judicial system of the State of Connecticut.