American. carved and gilded Arts and Craftscassetta replica Size: 10.5 X 16 X 3.75 wide
25% up to$10,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost: ALL FRAMES WILL BE SHIPPED FROM SEATTLE, WA. ALL FRAMES CAN BE VIEWED IN SEATTLE, WA.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Conditions of Sale:
PLEASE NOTE ALL FRAMES ARE LOCATED AND SHIPPED FROM SEATTLE, WA.
Framefinders acts solely as agent for various owners and consignors. It exercises care in describing all items listed and uses careful judgment in attributing authorship, but offers no guarantee regarding authenticity, condition, or description. The items described in this catalog, which description may be amended by notice or announcement at sale time, are offered for sale by Framefinders as agent for various owners or others authorized to sell the items. The owners or others authorized to sell the items are hereinafter referred to as Sellers. The person or persons acknowledged by the auctioneer to be the highest bidder on an item shall be hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or Buyers.
Framefinders reserves the right to change the terms of sale by oral announcement. Any such change shall become part of the Conditions of Sale. By placing of a bid, whether present at the sale in person, or by agent, or by written or oral bid, or by telephone or other means, the Buyer agrees to be bound by these conditions of sale.
1) The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the Buyer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has the absolute discretion to determine which bidder is the successful Buyer or to re-offer the item in dispute and resell it.
2) In the event of any dispute after the sale, the Framefinders record of the final sale price and of the successful buyer shall be conclusive. Framefinders reserves the right to withdraw any item before or during the sale.
3) Many items in the auction are sold subject to a reserve. Such reserve is confidential, but in no case will the reserve exceed the low estimate. The auctioneer may reject any bid or increment not commensurate with the value of the lot.
4) Framefinders charges a premium to the buyer as follows: 20% of the final bid price on any lot above $10,000, and 25% of the final bid price on any lot equal to or less than $10,000. The buyer's premium will be applied to the hammer price of all items sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price. Cash, certified checks, Visa and Master Card are accepted. All purchases are subject to sales tax. Valid resale certificates must be submitted prior to payments being processed.
6) Cash, certified check, Visa and Master Card and Paypal are accepted forms of payment.
7) Limited Warrantee: Although Framefinders exercises due care in describing the items listed and uses good judgment in attributing authorship, it does not make any express or implied warrantee as to such authorship. Notwithstanding, Framefinders may, but shall have no obligation to, consider any reasonable request for refund on the grounds of authenticity of authorship only and only under the following conditions: (A) Notification must be made to Framefinders in writing within 7 days of receipt of the item. (B) The items must be returned within 28 days of the sale, accompanied by written testimony from a recognized authority that the lot in question is a forgery. (C) The limited warrantee does not extend to the lots identified as attributions, school, circle, manner, or after. (D) The limited warrantee is applicable only to the original Buyer.
8) All sales are final and all property is sold as is.
9) The frame measurements given in the catalog are to the nearest half-inch, and represent the approximate painting size the frame in question will accommodate. It is the buyers responsibility to check the exact size prior to purchase.
10) It is the Buyer's responsibility to check all descriptions, sizes and condition reports prior to purchase. Framefinders strongly encourages all buyers to view the frames in person, and is not responsible for incorrect descriptions, sizes and condition reports.
11) As a convenience to the Buyer, Framefinders will make a referral for packing and shipping. This is at the request, expense, and risk of the Buyer, and Framefinders assumes no responsibility for damage to the items during shipping, or the timing of delivery. Insurance for in transit items is the responsibility of the buyer. Framefinders and the Seller will not be responsible for wrapping, packaging or shipping any items. Framefinders and the Seller reserve the right to sell any uncollected frames after 60 days to recuperate storage costs.
3% will be added to ALL credit card payments.
All frames must be paid for and picked up within 30 days of the sale or a $50 per month storage fee will apply per frame.
BIDDING AT THIS AUCTION, WHETHER IN PERSON, BY AGENT, OR OTHER MEANS, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE "CONDITIONS OF SALE".
American carved and gilded Arts and Crafts cassetta