Antique Japanese Woodblock. Image size: 9 x 9 inches.
21% up to$100,000.00
21% up to$1,000,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. Sarasota Estate Auction is not responsible for packaging or shipping. We use our local UPS store for all of our shipping. They can be contacted at 941-552-8557 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you plan on using another source or picking it up yourself please let us know at payment.
We recommend looking into shipping quotes before bidding on items. We also can recommend other local shippers in the area to get shipping quotes before the auction.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1) All items are sold "AS-IS, WHERE-IS." Sarasota Estate Auction makes no guarantee, warranty or representation expressed or implied as to the quantity, kind, size, quality, weight, or description of any of the property or its fitness for any use or purpose whatsoever. In addition to descriptive information, each item in the catalog sometimes includes a price range which reflects opinion as to the price expected at auction. In other instances, estimate prices can be obtained by calling Sarasota Estate Auction at 941-359-8700. The Estimate Prices are based upon various factors including prices recently paid at auction for comparable property, condition, rarity, quality, history and provenance. Estimates are prepared well in advance of the sale and subject to revision. Estimates do not include the buyer's premium or sales tax.
a. Any property purchased by credit/debit card, wire transfer, or check shall not be refundable, returnable, or exchangeable, and that no credit to buyer's account will be issued under any circumstances. The last sentence constitutes Sarasota Estate Auction official policy regarding returns, refunds, and exchanges where credit or debit cards are used.
2) All major credit/debit cards, wire transfers, cashier's check, and PayPal will be accepted during and after the sale. Payments must be completed by 5:00 PM within 10 business days following each auction or the bidder will have a dispute placed against them.
3) Florida State sales tax will be applied to all in-house invoices and any online invoices where the bidder resides in Florida. A completed tax exemption certificate is required at time of registration for all buyers who wish to qualify for tax exemption. Buyer is responsible for payment for all successful bids. Any item not paid for by the deadline may be returned to the sales floor and will be eligible for resale.
a. All taxes assessed or imposed by the United States, the State of Florida, or any other government entity on this transaction will be paid by the buyer direct to the agency due, if applicable.
b. Buyer is/are responsible for the removal of all your purchases. Sarasota Estate Auction does not deliver.
4) Failure to pay for your purchases or shipping through third party may result in forfeiture. In either case, your name may be removed from the mailing list. In addition, future bids from those bidders not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of sale may not be accepted by Sarasota Estate Auction.
5) When registering in person or placing pre-bids online, bidder confirms that they have read the auction terms and conditions and that they agree to abide by all the auction terms and conditions.
6) Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any property before the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of property.
7) All items are sold AS IS and there will be no returns based on condition. The items sold are often of considerable age and will exhibit wear, usage and damage often not listed in the catalog entry. The absence of condition remarks in the catalog entry DOES NOT mean the item is in perfect condition. Prospective buyers are in ALL CASES responsible for determining the physical condition of lots. Condition reports are available upon request from Auctioneer. However, neither Auctioneer, his or her employees or agents is authorized to make on Auctioneer's behalf or on that of the Consignor any representation or warranty, oral or written, with respect to any property. Therefore, if a prospective bidder has not examined the property to their satisfaction before the sale, or his/her agent has not inspected the property, Auctioneer recommends that they not bid on the property. All dimensions are approximate.
8) SHIPPING INFORMATION
a. Sarasota Estate Auction IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING. All shipping will be handled by the winning bidder. Sarasota Estate Auction recommends obtaining shipping quotes before bidding on any items in our auctions. If you are interested in obtaining any information on local shippers, please send us an email and we will kindly send you a list of local shippers. Once payment for an item has been paid to the auction house we release the items to the shippers we recommend on the invoice immediately unless otherwise noted by the buyer.
For United State bidders we recommend
UPS Store 6311
For International bidders we recommend