BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKING AND SHIPPING.
THE UPS STORE: phone 617-591-0199
GLOBAL PACK SHIP: phone 617-742-6245
PAKMAIL: phone 978-353-1800
N.E. Pack & Ship: phone 781-449-1231
PLYCON: (truckers US only) phone 631-269-7000
SURE EXPRESS WORLDWIDE (truckers only) 800-335-9996
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS or PAYPAL.
ALL SALES FINAL. PAYMENT IS DUE 7 DAYS post sale.
Failure to make payment will result in a filed complaint to Live Auctioneers whereas further bidding with Live Auctioneers will be stopped until payment is received. See Terms of Sale for further details.
Accepted payment methods
Clarification of Condition
PLEASE READ: Absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or free from wear, restoration, imperfections, or the effects of aging. Any condition given, either written or verbally, may not be all-inclusive of condition or restoration, and should not be treated as a statement of fact. CRN Auctions shall have no responsibility for any error or omission in any condition written or verbally given. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We highly recommend you, or an agent, view the items personally.
1. PAYMENT: WE ACCEPT CHECK, WIRE TRANSFER, CASH or MONEY ORDER ONLY.
We DO NOT accept payment by CREDIT CARD or PAYPAL. Items will be held until payment has cleared.
PAYMENT IS DUE 7 DAYS AFTER THE AUCTION.
Failure to make payment will result in a filed complaint to Live Auctioneers whereas further bidding with Live Auctioneers will be stopped until payment is received. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
2. APPROVAL: Bidders unknown to CRN may be required to supply a form of identification or references. Approval of bidders is at the discretion of CRN Auctions. CRN has the right to refuse any bidder.
Overseas bidders unknown to CRN Auctions are required to supply photo identification or references from US auction houses where purchases have been made.
We DO NOT ACCEPT REGISTRATION the DAY OF or DURING THE AUCTION.
3. ALL PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS, regardless of verbal or written description, or lack of description. We advise buyers to personally examine property before the auction. In the case of any bidding error or dispute, either during or post sale, the CRN sale record is conclusive. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder. We reserve the right to withdraw any item, or refuse an opening bid if it is not commensurate to the value of the item. CRN Auctions is not responsible for any delay or failure of the execution of a bid on the LiveAuctioneer platform.
4. CRN Auctions DOES NOT PACK OR SHIP PURCHASED ITEMS.
Transport is the responsibility of the buyer.
5. Bidding constitutes a contract between CRN and the bidder. Failure to make payment gives CRN the authority to begin legal proceedings for total payment including interest and all legal fees.
6. After 14 days, if items are not collected, CRN reserves the right to charge storage fees for those items, whether payment has been made or not. CRN reserves the right to re-offer at auction, with a 20% handling fee, any item not collected within 60 days after the sale.