Ten Reference Book on Persian Art and History. Some of those:
1. An Introduction to Persian Art by Arthur Upham Pope. Published London, Peter Davies, 1950
2. Persepolis ( Takht-I-Jamshid) by Ali-Sami, Shiraz, 1955.
3. A History of Antioch in Syria from Seleucus to the Arab Conquest. by Glanville Downey, Princeton New Jersey, 1961.
4. Bibliography of Persia by Lt.-Col. Sir Arnold T. Wilson, Oxford, 1930.
5. Persian Miniature Painting from Collections in the British Isles by B. W. Robinson. London. 1967.
6. The art of Iran by Andre Godard, translated to English from French.
7. Die Mongolen In Iran Politik, Verwaltung und Kultur Der Ilchanzeit. Berlin 1955.
8. Persian Miniatures in the Bernard Berenson Collection by R. Ettinghausen, Milano
9. Persian Paintings in the John Rylands Library by B. W. Robinson.