Two vintage 45 records. One Beatles "All You Need is Love" and "Baby You're A Rich Man", Maclen Music, Inc. BMI, original picture sleeve. One Ricky Nelson "Travelin' Man" and "Hello Mary Lou", Imperial Records, Inc, brown paper sleeve, autographed by Rick Nelson.
Beatles sleeve pretty nice, minor bends on corners. Rick Nelson sleeve splitting on seam, bends, original owner wrote her name on the opposites side of autograph. Light scratches on the records.
19% up to$20,000.00
15% up to$50,000.00
FOR COINS ONLY:
We ONLY ship to USA addresses for coins. Your coins will be shipped by A.E.S.S. You do not need an outside shipping service if you have ONLY coins.
Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs including a small $2 fee per package to cover for packing materials for items shipped from "in house".
We will take care of shipping your items out in a timely manner with tracking info after full payment has been made.
*** Insurance will be included on your package that we ship from "in house" and included in the shipping charge.
Insurance, Delivery Confirmation or Signature Confirmation are extra services and will be added into your shipping charge.
Items will be shipped by US Post Office by standard Parcel Post or 1st Class mail.
If any other shipping method is desired, buyer will pay for this upgrade, i.e. Priority Mail or Express Mail.
Coins will only be shipped out after complete payment has been made, hammer price + buyers premium + shipping + applicable taxes = complete payment.
All other items, other than coins, are your responsibility to contact either your shipper or our local shipper listed below.
Local shipper contact information is:
THE UPS STORE #4097
2271 W. Malvern Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92833
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Appraisal & Estate Sale Specialists, Inc.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All items are sold "AS IS" and "WHERE IS". All sales are final when the hammer falls, no exceptions. It is the responsibility of the prospective buyer to inspect the item before purchase. A condition statement or grading opinion are given as a subjective judgement and courtesy and are not a guarantee of condition. Buyers are to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other determinant factors, regardless, if the buyer bids on the internet or in person.
2. Your bid is an agreement to these terms. Buyer releases Appraisal & Estate Sale Specialists, Inc., hereafter known as A.E.S.S., of responsibility. The buyer assumes all risks of valuations concerning any and all purchases. A.E.S.S. does not and will not imply any warranty. No charge backs of any kind will be allowed. A.E.S.S. will not be responsible for errors and omissions of any kind and there are no refunds or returns. Any and all verbal announcements supersede the written catalog at auction time. In addition, if changes are to be made they will be announced by the auctioneer. All bidders are bound by any changes that either the auctioneer or auction house makes.
3. It is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange for shipping once the item has been paid for. A.E.S.S. will not ship any items, except for coins to USA address only. Please make sure your shipper carries insurance and requires signature confirmation. We are not responsible for damage or loss by any third party shipper. All international customs, tariffs, taxes, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and shipper. Please check your countries rules before bidding. A.E.S.S., as a courtesy, does provide bidders with contact information for local shipping companies. A.E.S.S. will not be held responsible for any liability issues around any outside shipping company. Unless otherwise indicated lots may be offered with a reserve. A.E.S.S. has the right to protect the reserve on behalf of the consignor. In the case of a reserve A.E.S.S. may bid on the seller's behalf only up to the reserve amount. Payments are due at the fall of the hammer unless otherwise specified. Items will only be shipped out after complete payment has been made. PAYMENT = Hammer price + buyer?s premium + applicable taxes and any applicable shipping charges.
4. A.E.S.S. reserves the right to have your funds verified before bidding on any item(s). The buyer's premium is 19% and will be added to the final hammer price and then proper sales tax will be added to that total. Sales tax will be collected on all items sold in the state of California, unless a valid resale number and appropriate paperwork are on file with A.E.S.S. If buyer lives out of state, and bids out of state, but picks up item(s) in the state of California, then California sales tax will be added to that item. Sales tax rate is 8%. Payment is to be paid in full the night of the auction or within 3 days of end of auction. We accept LIVE AUCTIONEERS PAYMENTS and checks, money orders, and bank wire transfer. Checks may have up to a 14 business day hold before items are released. Credit card payments are to be made ONLY through LIVE AUCTIONEER payment system. No PayPal accepted !! ANY payments over $10,000.0 MUST be bank wire transfer ONLY. We only accept Liveauctioneers payments up to the amount of $2,500.00 United States dollars only. After the amount of $2,500 from any single buyer, payments must be made by cash, check, money order, or bank wire transfer. ANY payments over $10,000.0 MUST be bank wire transfer ONLY.
5. All payments are in U.S. dollars only. Payment must be received by A.E.S.S within the three business days immediately following the auction. The buyer shall not acquire title or take possession of the lot until all amounts including the hammer price; Buyer's premium and applicable taxes due to A.E.S.S. have been paid in full. Personal checks may cause items to be held until funds have cleared, which may take up to 15 business days. Items not paid for within three days of the auction are subject to late fees. No charge backs will be accepted as buyer has agreed that he or she has assumed all valuation risk.
A.E.S.S reserves the right to require payment in full, including buyer's premium and sales tax before delivering/transferring any lot to the successful purchaser. Wire transfers will include an extra $25.00 fee under $2,000.00
6. A.E.S.S reserves the right to require payment in full before releasing any lot to the successful purchaser or the shipping agent of the purchaser. Buyer agrees to pay $40.00 returned check fee for any check returned by the bank. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs after the fall of hammer. A.E.S.S. will try to protect won lots.
7. Items that have cleared payment the night of the auction can be picked up at the night of the auction at the auction location. Otherwise, items will be picked up after funds have cleared at:
720 E. Walnut #B
Fullerton, CA 92831
8. Buyers who are picking up must make an appointment for pickup. Buyers making shipping arrangements should use this address as the shipping/ pick up address. Items must be picked up or shipped out within 7 days of the auction by all purchasers of auction items. Items not pick up/shipped out after 7 days are subjects to min. $20.00 per day per lot storage fee. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of merchandise left longer than the 7 days. Buyer forfeits the item(s) if not picked up, or shipped out, within 45 days of auction end. A.E.S.S reserves the right to either claim item(S), or sell in a future auction, under the buyer's name, at 40% commission, with no minimums, no reserves.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right, at his/her sole discretion, to accept or decline any bid, to accept or decline any challenge to any bid or bidding increment, to reduce any mail bid received, to open the bidding of a lot at any level deemed appropriate by the Auctioneer, to determine the prevailing bid, all auctioneers and auction house decisions will be deemed final. Auctioneer also reserves the right to pass on an item if it does not meet the reserve price. Bidding that exceeds $100,000 U.S. dollars, the auctioneer has the right to choose bidding increments as auctioneer sees fit.
10. A.E.S.S. will not be held responsible for any failures, including use of the internet, bids or bidding, its staff, or anything that is out of A.E.S.S. control. Under no circumstance will A.E.S.S. be held responsible for failure of internet connections, sites, internet bidding, or missed bids from internet failures or any other technology issues. Internet bidders to agree to these terms by participating in this auction. A.E.S.S. will not be held responsible for any technology or internet issue that cause bid disruption, miss bids, or bidding failures. Bidder acknowledges that A.E.S.S. is providing internet bidding as a courtesy only and internet bidders understand that this courtesy service may not function properly. If there is a tie between an internet bid and a floor bid, the floor bid takes precedence.
11. Any and all measurements and weights in catalog are approximate and are meant as guidelines only. A.E.S.S. will not be held responsible for any errors.
12. A.E.S.S. reserves the right to withdraw items at any point, including during the auction, including items that have current bids on them.
13. By submitting a bid, in person, via phone, absentee, internet, or through an agent, that bidder has thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions Agreement by A.E.S.S. and adheres to and agrees to the terms and condition of this sale, whether or not buyer has physically signed an agreement. By bidding on an A.E.S.S. auction you are agreeing to and are bound by these terms. By bidding on items, buyer personally and unconditionally guarantees payment.
14. Auctioneer may pass on an item to protect the consignor. Consignor is not allowed to bid on items.
15. A.E.S.S. reserves the right to reject any bid from any source.
16. Auction participants will hereby indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer, auction house, and seller from any and all damage claims or liabilities from any injuries to persons or property of any type, whatsoever, caused during the sale or during the removal of items purchased. Buyers are to remove purchased items at their own risk. Buyer must check and ensure that they have collected all lots and all items of a lot. This responsibility falls solely on the buyer.
17. A.E.S.S. has complete right, at our complete discretion, to refuse admission to the auction event, or refuse any bid.
18. Buyer must complete registration before bidding. All prospective buyers must sign and complete a bidder registration form before bidding on any items. All decisions made by the auctioneer are deemed final.
19. If any lot is stolen and cannot be delivered to purchaser, A.E.S.S. will not be held liable or responsible.
20. Each lot in this catalog is offered for sale and is subject to the terms set, as changed or supplemented by provisions a) written in other places within these Terms of Sale, b) in written supplements to this Catalog or other materials prepared by us and c) as stated by the auctioneer or posted in writing at the auction, prior to a bid being accepted for a lot. No other communications by any member of the Auction House is intended to be binding, and such communications are made for informational purposes only. By bidding at the auction the buyer and all bidders agree to be bound by these terms or those changed and supplemented, whether bidding in person, through a representative, by phone, by internet, or other absentee bid.
21. Catalog photos are not to scale. A.E.S.S. retains ALL rights to all photography and all other intellectual property. Catalog may not necessarily be correct in color due to the restraints of digital photography, exposures, monitors and electronic transmission. Buyer is encouraged to inspect and ask questions on items before bidding.
22. Lots will be sold to the highest bidder as determined by the sole judgement of the auction house and auctioneer. Auctioneer has the right to settle any disputes and reopen the bidding if the auctioneer deems necessary. Auctioneers have sole discretion to regulate the bidding, bidders, and increments. All decision made by the auctioneer and A.E.S.S. will be determined as final.
23. Auctioneers does not offer any warranties of/or authenticity.
24. *** PAYMENTS ***
Payments will ONLY be accepted by LIVE AUCTIONEERS PAYMENTS, cash, checks, money order and bank wire transfer. For ALL other payments, "NO" payments will be accepted by credit card over the phone. If you need to use a credit card, then you can use LIVE AUCTIONEERS PAYMENTS. We only accept credit card payments up to the amount of $2,500 total from a single bidder.
25. A.E.S.S. shipping FOR COINS ONLY:
A.E.S.S. only shipping in house coins, no other items.
Your coins ONLY will be shipped by A.E.S.S. to your registered USA address only. You do not need an outside shipping service if you have ONLY coins. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs including a small fee per package to cover for packing materials. We will take care of shipping your items out in a timely manner with tracking info after full payment has been made. We require insurance on your package.Signature Confirmation may be required and are extra services and will ONLY be added at A.E.S.S.'s discretion. Items will be shipped by US Post Office. If any other shipping method is desired, buyer will pay for this upgrade, i.e. Priority Mail or Express Mail. Coins will only be shipped out after complete payment has been made, hammer price + buyer's premium + shipping + applicable taxes = complete payment.All other items, other than coins, are your responsibility to contact either your shipper or our local shippers. Local shipper?s contact information is located under our ABOUT US page.
If you have other items won in the auction beside coins, it will ship the coins only to your USA liveauctioneer.com registered address only.
26. A.E.S.S. does not guarantee the working condition of any mechanical items including watches, lamps, clocks, or any device that has an electrical or mechanical moving nature. Nor do we guarantee any repairs. Buyer is advised to check for themselves the condition of these items. If you place a bid on a third party site, that bid is a binding contract and you will be held responsible for your purchase.
27.. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the Laws of the State of California. The exclusive venue for resolving any disputes arising from or related to these terms and conditions shall be in Orange County, in the State of California. If any action, suit or other proceedings is instituted that is related to, or arises from, these terms and conditions, the prevailing Party shall recover all of such Party's costs and attorney's fees incurred in each and every such action, suit or other proceeding, including any and all appeals or petitions there from.
28. This is the agreement in full and no edits will be made.
THANK YOU and GOOD LUCK!!