I'm Losing to a Rug - 11K412690 Limited Edition 1458/12,500
Mint in box.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1. Michael's Auction House has attempted to correctly catalog and describe the property being sold, but all property is sold as is, where is. The buyer accepts responsibility for inspecting all items prior to bidding. All questions regarding an item must be asked prior to the beginning of the auction. Michael's Auction House reserves the right to make verbal corrections and provide additional information from the auction block at the time of sale.
2. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer shall have absolute discretion as to who the successful bidder was. Ownership, possession, and the risk of loss from any cause, pass immediately to Buyer when Auctioneer announces the sale of a lot. Buyers are solely responsible for their purchases, and Seller and Michael's Auction House will have no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged lots. Michael's Auction House clerking records will be absolute in the event of a dispute. All purchases by those attending the auction must be paid for immediately and before any property has been removed from the auction. All purchases by absentee bidders, including internet and telephone bidders, must be paid for within 10 calendar days of the auction. A LATE FEE of $10.00 per month plus finance charges of TWO PERCENT (2%) per month (24 PERCENT PER ANNUM) will be charged to Buyer on any balance due beyond 10 business days of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, approved check and acceptable charge cards when electronically swiped or imprinted. Charge Cards will be accepted via the internet when address can be verified. There will be a $50.00 charge to Buyer for a check dishonored by a bank for any reason. Legal action will be instituted to collect any unpaid account and Buyer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys fee of THIRTY-THREE AND ONE-THIRD PERCENT (33 1/3%), plus a finance charge of TWO PERCENT (2%) PER MONTH (24 PERCENT PER ANNUM) from the date of the auction until the balance is paid in full.
3. Successful mail, phone LiveAuctioneer bidders must pay in full within 10 calendar days of the auction sale date. We accept absentee bids by phone, by mail, via the Internet or in person. Absentee bids are requested by no later than 9 a.m. on the auction day. All absentee bidding is handled as though you are in attendance. All absentee bidder names and bids are held in strictest confidence, disclosed only in the event of a question after the sale. Absentee bidding is a convenience offered to our customers and while we will make every effort to execute your instructions, Michael's Auction House is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to do so. If you place absentee bids with Michael's Auction House, then choose to attend in person, bid by phone or by any other means, it is solely your responsibility to cancel any or all absentee bids prior to the start of the auction. Michael's Auction House is not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to do so. Internet bidders are bound by the above, and additionally neither Seller nor Auctioneer is responsible for any failure to execute absentee or proxy bids caused by human error, or electronic or technical failure of any kind. Should a dispute arise between two or more bidders, the decision of Auctioneer will be final. Auctioneer may determine minimum acceptable increments to advance the bidding.
4. Michael's Auction House will accept a Cash, Paypal as payment of each purchaser's account. There is a 20% Buyer's Premium for all successful bidders using LiveAuctioneers.
5. All purchases, except out-of-state mail bids, phone bids or internet bids are subject to the Massachusetts 6.25% sales tax unless the purchaser possesses a Sales Tax Exemption Number from any US state.
6. Invoices for US buyers will be sent by e-mail to internet bidders within 72 hours after the auction. It will contain the lot numbers purchased and the amount due including buyer's premium. We will send a complete invoice with shipping fees after we have packed the parcel to get an exact mailing fee. The shipping fee for US buyers will be an actual postage and insurance and a $1.00 handling fee per lot. All efforts will be made to combine lots for shipping when possible. Every effort will be made to ship your item with 10 days of payment being made.
7. International buyers will receive an acknowledgement from Michael's Auction House within 72 hours after the auction. We will send a complete invoice with shipping fees after we have packed the parcel to get an exact mailing fee. All efforts will be made to combine lots for shipping when possible. Every effort will be made to ship your item with 10 days of payment being made.
8. Each Buyer must present Michael's Auction House with a paid receipt before any item is released. Michael's Auction House accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from its staff carrying, handling, packing or loading any item(s) for any person. All lots purchased by those attending the auction in person must be removed from the auction site by the end of the auction unless specifically approved by the Auctioneer. Arrangements of shipping for any item purchased through Absentee bidding, which includes but is not limited to Live Internet Bidding, Absentee Bidding and Telephone Bidding must be made within 10 (ten) business days of the auction date. The Buyer shall incur STORAGE FEES of $20.00 (TWENTY dollars) per WEEK, per LOT for each Lot not removed within 30 days of the auction date. Any lot not removed within 60 days of the auction will be DEEMED ABANDONED and at Michael's Auction House sole discretion, may be disposed of in the trash, donated to a charitable organization of Auctioneers choice, or resold for by Michael's Auction House and all proceeds will be considered the property of Michael's Auction House.
9. All sales are final. Refunds will be at the sole discretion of Michael's Auction House. Refunds will not be given because of the condition of the original box. In the case of a refund due because of damage during shipping, the buyer will be refunded, only when Michael's Auction House has been reimbursed by the shipping company responsible for the damage. The buyer has the right to rescind the sale (and Seller shall return sale proceeds) only if the physical condition of the property materially differs from what was described in the information listed and/or written condition reports received, or if the description is, in any material respect, inaccurate, so long as the buyer has: a) Requested and received a written condition report prior to bidding. b) Buyer has paid for the lot within 10 business days of the sale. c) Buyer has arranged and paid for shipping within 10 business days the sale. d) Buyer provides notice of intent to return the property within forty-eight hours following receipt of the Property. e) Buyer returns the property to the Seller within 10 (ten) business days of receiving the property. f) The item is in the same condition as when sold. Shipping costs, duties, tariffs and/or other expenses incurred are non-refundable. At no time shall Michael's Auction House be liable for more than the fee amount earned from the consignor of the disputed lot if the buyer does not meet all of the requirements stated. Bidder agrees to pay a restocking penalty charge of 20% (twenty percent) of the final bid price OR a flat fee penalty charge of $20.00 (twenty dollars), WHICHEVER IS HIGHER, for any sale canceled for any reason other than a material misrepresentation of the item sold. This charge will be due and payable within 10 days of the auction close.
10. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
11. Michael's Auction House is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.