Ruger LC9S w/ 1-7 Round Mag. 9mm SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT PERSONAL PROTECTION New. Thank you for contacting us if you see a discrepancy in listing.
Estimate Shipping Rates
Hand Guns: Flat rate of 45 for shipping and handling
Long Guns: Flat rate of 50 for shipping and handling
Ammunition Accessories: Actual Shipping Cost
Firearms may only be shipped to a licensed dealer (FFL Holder) - If you are not a licensed dealer, you must make arrangements with a dealer in your state to receive the firearm and transfer it to you. We can assist you in finding a dealer to complete transfers.
If accessories are added and included in auction, shipping may be slightly adjusted if necessary
The fixed rate shipping is for the lower 48 contiguous states
Shipments to AK or HI will incur additional shipping cost
Please email for a quote prior to bidding
Non-firearm auctions will be charged best shipping handling current rate
Orders are shipped 3-7 business days of receiving cleared payment and FFL if required
You will receive a Fed-Ex, UPS tracking number or a USPS delivery confirmation number depending on shipping method.
Expedited shipping is available for an additional charge.
If multiple items are purchased, we will combine orders to reduce shipping cost for you if possible
We do allow local pick-up of firearms. A $25 transfer fee will be added to in store pick-ups. Some items listed may not be available for immediate pick-up
We do not ship any items internationally
If an item is damaged during shipment, you must save the box and file a claim with the shipping company. We will assist you in any way possible to help in this process.
Gun Avenue does not warranty any of the items sold unless noted. All items sold factory new are warranted by the manufacturer who should be contacted directly if there's an issue with firearm. Used and Surplus guns are sold AS-IS and no warranty is expressed or implied.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Please place all absentee bids early to assure bidding gets processed. Absentee bids can be placed on line thru Live Auctioneers.
New buyers to GunAvenue Auctions, and buyers who are currently registered with GunAvenue to purchase inventory on GunAvenue website must accept the following Terms & Conditions to participate in GunAvenue Live Auctioneers Auctions.
Buyer acknowledges that by accepting these Terms & Conditions you are opting in to receive emails and notifications about this sale and by placing a bid during an GunAvenue Live Auction that such bid constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
Your bid is a contract - Do not place a bid unless you are going to purchase the item. Contact us and ask questions BEFORE you place bid(s). Read Terms of Sale prior to placing bids. If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item(s) from the seller.
KNOW THE LAW - It is YOUR responsibility to know what firearms are legal in your state. Firearms may only be shipped to a Licensed Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer. Some items may not be legal in all states.
1. Buyer's Premium: A buyer's premium shall be added to each purchase to reach the total sales price. The buyer's premium is posted on each item detail page. (Typically this is 15-20%. We recommend reviewing the item detail page for the premium charge.)
2. Total Sales Price: The total sales price of an item includes (i) the hammer price of the item (ii) the buyer's premium (iii) applicable sales and other taxes due on account of the sale, (iv) packing, shipping transportation and insurance charges, and (v) any other amount due from the Buyer as provided in the Seller's E-commerce Policies posted on the Item Detail Page. Buyer's with merchandise being shipped within the state of South Carolina will pay sales tax.
3. Online Bidding: By registering to bid through GunAvenue Live Auction service you agree to accept GunAvenue policies of bid history disclosure, including the policy that live online bidder's increments are not reported when bidding against an absentee bid until the absentee bid is surpassed. Please register to bid well in advance of the start time. Neither GunAvenue nor its suppliers or affiliates will be held responsible for errors or failure to execute bid(s). Absentee bids must be submitted electronically during the preview period. The auctioneer is not responsible for any errors of the purchaser including but not limited to the purchaser bidding on the wrong lot. GunAvenue has the right to cancel any and all bids prior to, during and following auction if a problem with listing is detected or item is no longer available for sale or for any reason.
4. Record of Sale: The record of sale, posted on GunAvenue's Live Auctioneers Auctions, will be taken as ABSOLUTE AND FINAL in all disputes. All sales are final. All lots are sold as-is.
5. Reserve Price: Some lots are offered subject to a reserve. A reserve is a confidential minimum price below which such a lot will not be sold. GunAvenue will act to protect the reserve by bidding through the auctioneer. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the Seller and may continue to bid on behalf of the Seller up to the amount of the reserve. This may be done by placing consecutive bids or by placing bids in response to other bidders.
6. Inquiries: All inquiries regarding lots must be sent directly to the Seller via email Rick@GunAvenue.com and received 24 hours prior to the start of the auction.
7. Withdrawal Prior to Sale: GunAvenue reserves the right to withdraw any property before, during and following the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
8. Guarantee Terms: All items in the catalog are sold as described by the Seller of the item. No statement regarding condition, kind, value or quality of a lot shall be construed to be an expressed or implied warranty, representation or assumption of liability by GunAvenue.
The foregoing guarantee is only valid to the original buyer. The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as when purchased. Discrepancies of description shall be decided by mutually agreed upon experts whose determination must be in writing and is at the expense of the Buyer.
9. Entire Agreement; Waiver. This Agreement, including the GunAvenue User Agreement and all exhibits and other documents incorporated by reference, set forth the entire understanding and agreement of the parties and supersedes any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. In the event of an inconsistency between this Agreement and any other document, which is part of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
From time to time during the term of this Agreement, GunAvenue may amend this Agreement (including any incorporated documents) by posting the amended terms on Live Auctioneers, GunAvenue Site, emailing notice of the amendment to the Buyer, or otherwise communicating such amendment to the Buyer. Each amendment will be effective immediately after it is initially posted on any mentioned sites, emailed to the Buyer, or otherwise communicated to the Buyer. The waiver of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate or be interpreted as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. The laws of the State of South Carolina shall govern all transactions.
Use of any firearm or ammunition purchased at GUNAVENUE is entirely at the user's risk. GUNAVENUE expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for accident, injury or damage resulting to any person from the storage or subsequent use of any such lot.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION
Paypal DOES NOT accept FIREARM & AMMO payments thru their system. If you wish to pay for other items thru paypal, contact email@example.com for invoice request. 4% added to invoice for paypal payments.
1. Methods of Payment for ALL PURCHASES: All major credit cards. If paying for items other than ammo and firearms and using paypal, 4% is added to invoice total to cover fees.
IMPORTANT PAYMENT INFORMATION
We accept check payment and credit card payments thru our secure online payment system. Price on Auction reflects a check payment discount of 4%. Invoice will include 4% fee added to total. If you wish to pay by online check, Email INFO@GUNAVENUE.COM for invoice revision.
2. Payment Due: Buyer shall communicate with Seller within three (3) days of the completion of the auction. Complete payment is due upon receipt of notification of a successful bid and shall be received by the Seller no later than 7 days following the auction. Buyer is responsible for providing a copy of receiving dealer's FFL (Federal Firearm License). Title shall pass to the Buyer once payment in full has been made, firearm shipped to FFL Dealer, and buyer completes all necessary steps according to Federal and state laws in which buyer resides. All crating, packing, shipping and insurance charges will be borne by the Buyer unless otherwise stated. Any risk of loss during shipment will be borne by the Buyer following delivery of the purchased item to the designated common carrier.
3a. Winning Bid: The highest bidder shall be the buyer and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the auction coordinator shall decide the buyer.
3b. Multiple Winners: In cases when more than one piece is available of the same lot, the auction coordinator at his/her discretion has the right to sell multiple pieces to multiple bidders.
If you want to add to your auction purchase, we are happy to assist!
Once you become the Winner of the Auction:
WITHIN 3 DAYS of the end of the auction, you must contact the Seller for Payment Instructions or notify of Payment mailed and ensure your FFL (if required) sends signed copy of Firearms License to the Seller
WITHIN 7 DAYS of the end of the auction, if FULL PAYMENT to the Seller has not been received in the prescribed timeframes, you will lose your rights as the Winner of the auction, and the Seller will file a NON PAYING BIDDER report against your account. This status can result in SUSPENSION of your privileges to use Live Auctioneers