Lur Saluces. 1959. Chateau d'Yquem With label at back for Luria's 1217 Madison Ave, NYC
Shipping is the sole responsibility of the buyer. Shipping can be arranged at the buyer's expense at reasonable rates. Purchases must be paid for and you will then be contacted by the shipper with a quote.
The UPS Store # 5869
NEWBURGH, NY 12550 - USA
Pack & Ship Promise Location*
Phone: (845)561-5950 Att: Will
Email: email@example.com or a shipper of your choice with advance notice to us.
You may pay with cash, travelers checques, cashiers check, certified funds, wire transfer or business and personal checks if known to us. We reserve the right to hold merchandise until business or personal checks clear. You may also pay by American Express, Visa, Master Card and Discover. Paypal is available utilitizing a transfer of funds from your account, e-checks, or the credit card of your choice (if accepted by Paypal).
Accepted payment methods
By bidding at the auction, whether present in person or by agent, or by written bid, telephone, internet or by other means, the buyer agrees to be bound by the conditions of sale.
1. All properties are sold as is, and neither we nor the consignor make any warranties or representations with respect to any lot sold including but not limited to the correctness of the catalogue description, the physical condition, size, quality, rarity, attribution, authorship, importance, medium, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property, and no statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a warranty or representation. All sizes listed are approximate. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine its condition, size, and whether or not it has been repaired or restored.If you are unable to inspect the properties, please phone during the days of the exhibition or prior and we will be happy to assist you with a condition report on the telephone. We and the consignor disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, no warranties are made that any of the merchandise complies with any applicable governmental rules, regulations or guidelines of any kind or nature whatsoever. Mid-Hudson Auction Galleries as agent, nor the consignor is responsible for any faults or defects in any lot or the correctness of any statement as to the origin, authorship, date, age, attribution, genuineness, provenance or condition of any lot.
2. A buyer's premium of 25% on any amount bid will be added to the purchase price of all lots in the sale. This premium is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price. Mid-Hudson Auction Galleries also receives a commission from the Consignor.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before the sale.
4. Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer all bids are per lot as numbered in the catalogue.
5. All bids placed and all payments made must be in U.S. dollars drawn on a U.S.Bank unless payment in U.S. dollars wired from a foreign bank has been pre-arranged. Internet bills may be paid via PayPal with PayPal funds or credit card.
6. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of a dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion whether to resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale records are conclusive. Although in our discretion we will execute order bids or accept telephone bids and internet bids as a convenience to clients who are not present at the auctions, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
7. If the auctioneer decides that any opening bid is below the value of the article offered, he or she may reject the same and withdraw the article from sale, and if having acknowledged an opening bid , he or she decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he or she may reject the advance.
8. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer subject to fulfillment by such bidder, of all the conditions set forth herein, and such bidder thereupon a) assumes full risk and responsibility thereof, but not limited to, insurance, fire, theft, removal and storage or damage from any and all causes and b) will pay full purchase price thereof. In addition to other remedies available to us by law, we reserve the right to impose a late charge of 1 1/2% per month of the total purchase price if payment is not made in accordance with the conditions set forth.
9. Unless exempted by law purchasers will be required to pay 8.125% New York State sales tax and other local taxes as required.
10. If bidding by internet, the purchaser shall have consented to the exclusive jurisdiction of The State of New York.
11. We are not responsible for the act or omissions of carriers or packers of purchased lots, whether or not recommended by us. Packing and handling of purchased lots by us or by someone else is at the entire risk of the purchaser.
Scroll down to UPS Store information below in Newburgh, New York
The UPS Store
Newburgh, New York
Or, a shipper of your choice.
12. Any further questions of a prospective internet bidder need to be addressed prior to bidding and a complete set of terms and conditions of sale will be sent for your review. We are happy to help you on the telephone or via e-mail with condition reports or any other information if you cannot attend in person.
13. We can no longer accept the return of items purchased. Please verify any conditions or other information prior to the sale. We are happy to help you by e-mail or by phone until 5PM the day prior to the sale. We have been very generous about refunds in the past and allowing credits against future purchases but delays in returns and decisions have made bookkeeping tasks difficult so please do all necessary research before bidding.