NICE PAIR OF MALLARDS by the Mason Decoy Co., Detroit, MI. Very good original paint and good structural condition with in-use wear. Both are Standard grade, glass eye models. Drake with good feather loops on back. Both missing some neck filler. Hen retains bottom weight. For similar examples, see “Mason Decoys” by A. Haid and R. Goldberger
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Terms 1. Every effort has been made by Frank & Frank Sporting Collectibles LLC to describe
articles offered for sale accurately. However, all property offered is sold ?as is? and it is
suggested that prospective bidders inspect the property before bidding or call this office for a
detailed condition report.
2. A ?Buyer?s Premium? in the amount of 18% (discounted to 15% for cash or check) shall be
added to the successful bid price and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
3. We reserve the right to withdraw any property or alter any catalog description prior to the
sale and shall have no liability for such action.
4. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer
will be the purchaser. Should there be a dispute between bidders, the decision of the auctioneer
will be binding.
5. We offer absentee and phone bidding as a service to our clients who are not present at
auction. However, we are not responsible for errors or omissions in connection with the
execution of such bids.
6. The auctioneer may reject any opening bid which he deems is insufficient and withdraw the
article from the sale. The auctioneer may also reject any advance which he decides is insufficient.
7. All items purchased are subject to the 7% New Jersey Sales Tax, unless the purchaser
possesses a valid tax exemption number.
8. Payment is due at time of purchase. No property will be released without payment in full.
Methods of payment are cash, approved check, and Visa or Master Card.
9. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. Unless
otherwise noted, decoys are not sold with stands.
10. By participating in this sale, you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
11. Any legal conflict arising from this auction will be heard and judged by the court system
in the state of New Jersey. NJSA applies to the auction and participants.
12. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer reserves the right to determine
the successful bidder, or re-offer and resell the disputed item.
NICE PAIR OF MALLARDS by the Mason Decoy Co., Detroit,