POLE, SIGNED CREED TOTEMS ANCHORAGE, ALASKA, STYLIZED CARVING OF BEAR, 7 1/4" H X 3" W, NICELY CARVED CA. 1930-1940. HAIDA TOTEM POLE, SIGNED "MADE IN ALASKA BY RAVEN", CA. 1930, 4 3/4" X 2" W. 2 CARVED TOTEM POLES, SOUVENIR SHOP ITEMS, CA. 1940/1950, STAMPED ON BOTTOM WITH NAME OF SOUVENIR SHOP.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost, Shipping is handled separately and paid separately.
For Shipping information please contact
We will send you an invoice within 48 hours of the sale ending. Please ensure that your email address is correct and working. Please include a working telephone number with your registration.
Accepted payment methods
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, of fitness, nor of any other kind, express or implied. All items are available for your examination prior to bidding. Your bidding will signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire to or that you have chosen not to examine them. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We recommend prospective bidders examine all items in which they have an interest. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you not bid on the item in question. We do not give refunds. All sales are final. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by Turkey Creek Auctions or by any seller represented by Turkey Creek Auctions.
2. Once we declare that an item is sold, we cannot reopen the bidding. It is the bidder's responsibility to get our attention prior to our saying sold. If we are missing your bid, please get our attention before we say "sold". We reserve the right to reject any bids deemed inappropriate. If an item is withdrawn from the auction it will be offered again only at the auctioneer's discretion.
3. Payment must be made by cash, approved check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit cards. We reserve the right to require bank checks for large purchases. Turkey Creek Auctions reserves the right to withhold merchandise paid for by check until the check clears our bank.
4. We do not offer credit. Payment for all purchases is expected at time of purchase.
5. We are pleased to offer absentee bidding for prospective bidders who cannot be present at the auction. Absentee bids left with us are executed competitively and confidentially. In the case of identical bids left with us, the bid received first will prevail. Bids left on LiveAuctioneers are not executed until the item goes up in the live auction and the order in which they are received is not a factor.
6. Purchaser agrees that packing and shipping shall be at the purchaser's expense and payment for same will be made directly to the shipper. We are pleased to offer the telephone numbers for local packing and shipping companies. Please allow two weeks from receipt of payment for shipping. Turkey Creek Auctions shall have no liability for any loss or damage to shipped items.
7. Unless exempted by law, all purchases are subject to 7% Florida sales tax. Sales tax numbers from other states are accepted, but the resale tax form must be fully and completely filled out and received prior to time of purchase.
8. Bidding on an item indicates your understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Sale. If a purchaser breaches any of these Terms of Sale, including the obligation to pay for purchased items, Turkey Creek Auctions may seek all remedies under the law including canceling the sale and re-offering the property without reserve.
9. A buyer's premium of 25% will be applied to the purchase price of all items.
10. Turkey Creek Auctions reserves the right to charge a storage fee of $5.00 per day, per item for purchased items not picked up from our auction facility within ten business days of the auction.
11. All radios & Televisions are sold "as is" with no guarantee that they are in working condition.
12. Bidders outside of the U.S. must inquire about shipping before they register.
13. For Shipping information please contact
14. Bidders from outside the U.S. must provide a valid credit card to register.
15. All dimensions and weights given are considered approximate.
16. Registration for the Auction will close no later then 1 hour before the sale begins.
17. Due to a recent spike if the number bidders that do not pay, you may not be approved if you have no bidding history You will also be declined if any negative status should appear before the sale begins.
18. If you have no intention of paying, DO NOT attempt to register for this auction.
19. Items listed as Pre-Columbian style and Roman are listed to the best of our knowledge based on what the consignor has stated. We can not authenticate the accuracy of the statement and as such those items should be considered AS IS.