European circa 1930's. Silvered-Lead. 7" to 7 1/4" L. Text on Boats: "Hamburg Hafen" and "Bremen, Rathaus". Excellent Condition (One missing trap).
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost of $12 per lot. *International shipments require additional cost.
WE WILL SHIP TO THE ADDRESS ON YOUR INVOICE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTIFIED.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1. Cyber Toy Auctions acts as an agent for the seller. The contract for the sale of the property is between the seller and the buyer. No statements made within this catalog or made by a representative of or employee of Cyber Toy Auctions shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to the property's age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance. All property is sold as is.
2. All sales are final.
3. Buyers are responsible for satisfying themselves concerning the condition of the property.
4. The auctioneer will be solely responsible for determining the bidding increments.
5. The auctioneer will be the final judge in deciding which bidder has won an item. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer at his discretion, shall decide whether to reopen bidding or not.
6. To provide Cyber Toy Auctions Customers with an exciting and rewarding auction experience we guarantee the items are as described. If an error was made you will be refunded fully upon the return of the lot. You MUST contact Cyber Toy Auctions within 7 days of receiving the item in order to receive a refund. After 7 days the items are sold AS IS and are NOT RETURNABLE. Items must be paid for within 30 days of sale.
7. In order to bid, you must first register on LiveAuctioneers website. Cyber Toy Auctions reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse your registration or participation in the auction or to revoke your permission to participate before, during or after the sale.
8. Submit all questions regarding upcoming auction items at least 48 hours prior to the date of auction. We will make every effort to answer all submitted questions in a timely manner. However, we cannot guarantee that questions submitted within 48 hours of the auction date will be answered prior to the auction.
9. By bidding online, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Absentee Bids: Cyber Toy Auctions are authorized to execute bids on your behalf. Complete an Absentee Bid Form and return to Cyber Toy Auctions BEFORE the absentee bid deadline. We cannot accept Buy bids. In the event that two identical bids are received, the first bid form received by Cyber Toy Auctions will have preference.
11. As soon as you place and confirm your bid amount, your bid is submitted. You accept and agree that bids submitted by you are final. Neither Cyber Toy Auctions nor the Consignor is responsible for any errors in bidding. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Cyber Toy Auctions will be the purchaser. Cyber Toy Auctions has absolute and sole discretion in the case of error or dispute with respect to bidding, and whether during or after the sale, to determine the successful bidder, to re-open the bidding, to cancel the sale or to re-offer and re-sell the item in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive. By participating in the sale, you represent and warrant that any bids placed by you, or on your behalf, are not the product of any collusive or other anticompetitive agreement and are otherwise consistent with federal and state antitrust law.
12. The buyer is required to pay Pennsylvania sales tax 7% unless exemption is allowed under the laws regulating such tax. Dealers must present a valid tax ID certificate in order to quality for exemption.
13. All accounts are to be settled within 15 days of the end of the sale.
14. Payment may be made by cash, personal check, credit card or PayPal. A 23% buyers premium will be added to all successful bids. A 3% discount will be applied for payment made by cash or personal check making the buyers premium 20%, if paid within 15 days. Discount only applied to payment made within this time frame. An additional 3% will be added to bids made through LiveAuctioneers. Cyber Toy Auctions reserve the right to hold all merchandise paid by check until payment has been cleared by the bank. This may take up to one month.
15. There will be a $50 charge added to all wire transfers.
16. In the event property is not paid for in full, Cyber Toy Auctions may pursue one or more of the following rights or remedies. A) charge interest at 2% per month of the unpaid balance. B) hold the defaulting buyer liable for the total amount due and commence legal proceedings for its recovery together with interest, legal fees and costs to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. C) Cancel the sale D) resell the property E) pay the seller the amount up to the net proceeds payable in respect to the amount bid by the default buyer minus one bid. F) Or to take such other action as we deem necessary or appropriate.
17. Shipping may be arranged through Cyber Toy Auctions for a fee of $12 per lot. International and large items will incur additional costs. Shipped items may take up to 45 days to be delivered.
18. Cyber Toy Auctions has the capability to ship to international bidders. By law, Cyber Toy Auctions cannot, and will not, declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyers premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for knowing their countrys laws on importing items and for paying all customs and duties on the items.
19. Cyber Toy Auctions are not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in this catalog or price key. Photographs in this catalog are of the actual objects being sold but are not shown to scale.
20. Cyber Toy Auctions reserves the right to withdraw any property before, during and after the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
21. In no event will our liability to a purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. Cyber Toy Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids placed online or for any errors or omissions in connection therewith including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by (i) a loss of connection to the internet or the LiveAuctioneers Online Platform software by either Cyber Toy Auctions or the client; (ii) a breakdown or problem with Cyber Toy Auctions or LiveAuctioneers Online Platform software; or (iii) a breakdown or problem with a clients Internet connection, mobile network or computer.
23. All rights reserved. Entire contents Copyright 2017. Cyber Toy Auctions Copyright includes, but not limited to, print, media, microfilm and electronic media, such as CD-ROMs and online computer services.
24. The rights and obligations with respect to the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Pennsylvania.
25. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are found by any court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that part shall be discounted and the rest of the conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.