An oil on canvas still life painting of tangerines by Fortunato. Signed P. Fortunato (lower left, within painting).
From a prominent Sherman Oaks Estate that started purchasing in the 1940s. Measures: 20.25 x 27.75 inches (25.5 x 34.75 inches framed)
Domestic shipping: $60
Excellent condition, no apparent condition issues.
Royal Crest proudly provides shipping estimates for nearly all our lots. This includes handling, materials, insurance and shipping. A final invoice with the total shipping will be provided. As always, the winning bidder can arrange for shipping themselves or pick up all won lots.
Contact For Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
1. Agreement: By placing a bid in this auction, Buyer agrees to these terms
2. Refunds: All Sales are Final. No refunds are given under any
3. Warranties and Representations: All property is sold AS IS. Royal Crest
Auctioneers, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or
representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all
efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no event shall Royal Crest
Auctioneers be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness,
authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value
or condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by Royal Crest
Auctioneers shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption
of liability by Royal Crest Auctioneers.
4. Bid Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the
auctioneer's record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie
bids, the auctioneer's ruling is final. Royal Crest Auctioneers will have
sole and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is
and/or may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a
5. Shipping: Royal Crest Auctioneers proudly offers shipping for any lot
that includes a shipping quote. The amount entered is the actual shipping
cost per the shipping service specified and includes insurance and
signature confirmation. Royal Crest Auctioneers will decide the shipping
method for multiple lot winners unless agreed to prior to the purchase.
Buyer at their own discretion can arrange for their own shipping, in which
case is solely the responsibility of the buyer.
6. Payment and Pick-Up Policy: Buyer will receive an invoice within three
(3) business days after the auction. It is the responsibility of the Buyer
to contact Royal Crest Auctioneers to make payment and remove their
-Full payment and removal of goods is required no later than seven (7) days
from the completion of the auction.
7. Storage and Fees: Failure to remove purchases within the above time
frames will result in Royal Crest Auctioneers transporting and storing your
property, with no liability to Royal Crest Auctioneers at an off-site
warehouse facility. There will be a minimum transportation charge of
$50.00, plus an ongoing storage fee of a minimum of $10.00 per lot, per
day, that purchases remain in the storage facility. Merchandise left in
storage for more than thirty (30) business days will be considered
abandoned and will be sold at our discretion and date of our choosing. If
the net resale of a lot (hammer price less 22% commission, all resale,
storage, and transportation fees) is greater than $0.00, a check will be
mailed to the Buyer's address on file.
8. Buyer's Premium: Buyer agrees to pay Royal Crest Auctioneers a buyer's
premium based on winning bid amounts of 22%.
9. Estimates: Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates
should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price or the
actual value of any lot.
10. Lot Withdrawals: Royal Crest Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw
any lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
12. Sales Tax: All purchases are subject to 9% California sales tax unless
Buyer provides a valid tax exempt certificate to Royal Crest Auctioneers or
unless the shipping address of the buyer is outside the state of California.
13. Failure to Pay: If Buyer fails to pay the balance of the invoice at the
close of the auction, or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions,
Royal Crest Auctioneers, shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1)
to recover from Buyer any monetary loss arising on any resale of the Lot
(including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or
partial payment paid by Buyer: (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs
and expenses of collection, including attorney's fees of fifteen percent
(15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of
1.5% per month and costs; and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by
the law. California law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all
disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Los Angeles,
14. Payment Methods: Royal Crest Auctioneers accepts checks, money orders, and wire transfer.
Please note that payment by credit cards will only be accepted if paid through LiveAuctioneers payment system. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a
flat $18 fee for international wire transfers. We will not release item(s)
for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00
returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned.
15. Modifications: Royal Crest Auctioneers reserves the right to modify,
add, or remove any section of these terms and conditions of sale at any
time, with or without notice.
16. Registration: By registering and accepting a bidder number for the
auction, Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions of the sale as listed