mixed lot of clothes, 1 Zweiteiler, blouse with ROCK, with 3 blouses, 1 pair of shoes, for c. 30 cm doll
German Description Konv. Kleidung, 1 Zweiteiler, Bluse mit Rock, dazu 3 Blüschen, 1 Paar Schuhe, für ca. 30 cm Puppe
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. A premium of 22% has to be paid on the knocking down price. The tax (19%) has to be paid on the premium, i.e. the total premium amounts to 26,18%.
Contact For Payment Details: Ladenburger Spielzeugauktion GmbH Lustgartenstr. 6 D 68526 Ladenburg Telefon 49-(0)6203-13014 Fax 49-(0)6203-17193 e-Mail mailspielzeugauktion.de Cash, check or bank transfer to our account at the Volksbank Kurpfalz HG Bank, Bank code No. 672 901 00, account no. 74756417. Swift Code No.: GENODE61HD3 IBAN: DE 15 6729 0100 0074 7564 17 Or by PayPal: spielzeugauktionweb.de You have to add 3% to the invoice amount.
Accepted payment methods
1. The auction is carried out in the name and on account of the customer not of the auction house, own goods excluded. The auctioning will be performed according to the stated sequence in the catalogue. Name and adress of buyer or seller may be inquired after the sale.
2. The auctioneer can combine numbers, separate them, can offer them out of the sequence or can withdraw them. He has the right to exclude persons from the auction and to reject written bids.
3. The goods to be sold in the auction can be examined and checked at determined times before the auction; place and date will be mentioned in the catalogue. They will be auctioned in the conditions as examined. The description in the catalogues are made to the best of our knowledge, but they are no guaranteed attributes in the sense of 459 and following BGB.The auctioneer has no liability for defects. The goods are not tested for function if not stated otherwise. Transformers and switch-gears do not come up to the present regulations of the association of German electrical engineers (VDE). Therefore they will be offered just for the purpose of collecting and without any liability of the auctioneer. STEIFF-animals are always offered without button, label and flags. If original boxes are professionally copied, for example MRKLIN manufactured in Italy it will not be mentioned explicitly. Bundles are generally excluded from exchange. Of all our efforts and technical equipments the colours of the photo thole days can varying from the original. We cannot guarantee the colourfastening.
4. Bids have to be placed written or verbal in EURO. Written bids must be present one day before the auction. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid, in particular where the bidder is not known to the auctionr, where no security has been given prior to the auction. The auctioneer is entitled to refuse an offer of unknown persons if there is no security guaranteed. The minimum increase of the bids is EUR 5,-- till the bids come up to EUR 100,- EUR 10,-- up to 1000,-- EUR and EUR 100,-
5. The knocking down is done if no higher offer is made after the third repetition of the highest offer. Any objections have to be done immediately, in this case the auctioneer can start again with the initial bid of this lot. In case several persons make the same offer, the knocking down is decided by lot. With the knocking down a contract of sale will come about with the seller represented through the auctioneer and the buyer.
6. The knocking down obliges the taking of the sold lot. The knocking down transfers the risk of possible losses, damages, mistakes to the purchaser. It is his business to insure the goods against these risks.
7. The goods become the property of the purchaser only after the complete payment. The objects will only be delivered if the payment has been settled. Till complete payment and change of ownership the storing of the goods takes place at the costs and the risk of the purchaser.
8. Present buyers have to pay the auctioneer or an authorized person on the day of the auction the hammerprice, the premium and the sales tax cash or with Euro Card with pin. We do not accept credit cards. Absent buyers will get an invoice which has to be paid immediately. Property will be shipped after complete payment. The shipment will be carried out as parcel post on the account and risk of the purchaser. There is a flat rate on mailing and packing due to one piece of package; charging EUR 15,00 for Germany, EUR 30,00 for Europe and EUR 50,00 for overseas. Further parcels will be charged separately to foreign customers. If the purchaser wishes an additional insurance it is on his account. The lumpsum is only valid for parcels shipped by mail. Bulky goods will be charged by actual fees.
9. A premium of 22% has to be paid on the knocking down price. The tax (19%) has to be paid on the surcharge, i.e. the total surcharge amounts to 26,18%. Sales tax in respect of commission and extra costs will be passed on account separately. Invoices issued during the auction have to be checked immediatel. Additional costs ill be charges to the customer. The objects shown in this catalogue and on our website are our property . Duplicate and copy needs our written agreement.
10. Complaints because of obvious defects have to be made instantly if possible or at latest in 14 days after the auction to forward them to the seller of the goods.
11. In case the payment does not reach the auctioneer in due time, it will cause an interest for delay for the buyer at a rate of 1,5 % for every month or part thereof. The buyer has the right to proof that the damage is not at hand or less then the afforded flat rate. After appointed time with warning of refusal any of his rights deriving from the knocking down will be lost. The articles will be resold at his own cost. The auctioneer is entitled to claim overall damages at a rate of 25 % of the knockdown price due to default (lost of sellers and buyers commission). Higher expenses remain on the provision. The buyer has the right ro proof of less expenditure.
12. The auctioneer has the right to withdraw or sue for the debts relating to the contract of sale in other peoples name.
13. To sue the auctioneer for any damages is only possible if the damage was caused deliberately or through bad carelessness.
14. The preceding terms are also valid for the sale after the official auction.
15. All visitors are liable for any damages they are causing. The auctioneer has the right to exclude persons from the auction without stating motives especially persons who are disturbing the progress of the auction or defaulting purchasers.
16. The alienable and hereditary rights of realization, right of use and copyright on the pictures in this catalogue are exclusively belonging to the auctioneer and the owner of the goods at the time of publication of the catalogue. They will not pass over to the bidder when he gets the knocking down. The above listed rights imply explicitly the duplication and publishing as well as all rights close to. The purchaser of the goods will waive all rights on the pictures.
17. The visitor accepts the above conditions explicitly by bis participation of the auction or by bis offer.
18. Place of performance for both sides is the residence of the auction house (Ladenburg).
19. Should one or more provisions in these conditions of sale be or become ineffective, the validity of the remaining conditions is retained.
20. In case of doubt the German version of these auction-conditions is legally binding.In case there are diverging numbers with picture an corresponding text by mistake, the text number shall remain valid.
mixed lot of clothes, 1 Zweiteiler, blouse with ROCK,