includes pumps, hardware, and implement related correspondence, letterheads, advertisements, sales receipts, and others
Please read all Terms and Conditions for shipping information. Thank you.
Accepted payment methods
* BEFORE BIDDING ONLINE, ALL BIDDERS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ORDER TO FAMILIARIZE THEMSELVES WITH THE ONLINE BIDDING PROCESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: REGISTRATION, DESCRIPTIONS, SHIPPING, INSURANCE, AND FEES, ETC.
* ANY PARTICIPATING ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, REGISTERING AND BIDDING VIA IN HOUSE OR ONLINE, FORMALLY INDICATES THAT THE BIDDER HAS ACCEPTED ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SALE, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF THE AUCTION, AND TOGETHER FORM THE FORMAL CONTRACT BETWEEN RENTZEL'S AUCTION SERVICE AND THE SUCCESSFUL HIGH BIDDER OF EACH LOT.
* FAILURE TO NOT COMPLETELY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR A LACK OF UNDERSTANDING DOES NOT NEGATE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL RENTZEL'S AUCTION SERVICE AT (717) 577-1886. THANK YOU.
* All items are sold "AS-IS, WHERE IS" in their CURRENT CONDITION WITHOUT GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND WITH ALL FAULTS. It is solely up to the bidder to determine the authenticity of any and all items. Descriptions are for catalog purposes only.
* ALL ITEM DESCRIPTIONS ARE BASED UPON VISUAL INSPECTION. ANY AND ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND ARE USED FOR GENERAL DESCRIPTION PURPOSES ONLY. Bidder's are solely responsible for determining the condition of items. Physical inspection by any and all bidders is highly encouraged.
* NOTE: As an overall general description of all items, they are used and not new.
* Due to the multitude of bidders handling items during the auction process, item conditions may be altered, including but not limited to, new or additional cracks, tears, rips, leaks, separations, or becoming defective.
* IMPORTANT TO ALL BIDDERS: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS COLLECTIBLES ONLY, AND ARE IN NO WAY INTENDED FOR THEIR ORIGINAL USE. MANY ITEMS COME WITH CONTENTS, SOLID OR LIQUID OR POWDER, ORIGINAL OR OTHERWISE: DO NOT INGEST, DRINK, USE, OR MANIPULATE THE CONTENTS. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENTS ARE ORIGINAL TO THE CONTAINER. SOME CONTENTS MAY HAVE BEEN REMOVED OR ADDED OR SUBSTITUTED TO IMPROVE THE OVERALL COLLECTABILITY OF AN ITEM OR FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES. REMEMBER, ALL ITEMS, REGARDLESS OF CONTENT, ARE FOR COLLECTIBLE PURPOSES ONLY!
* The online catalog available for auction is a list of all items/lots to be offered for sale. Any statements, or lack thereof, made in regards to accuracy of descriptions, typographical errors, condition, size, authenticity, age, restorations, reproductions, quality, historic relevance, or otherwise, are all for catalog information only and do not represent warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind. Again, physical inspection is highly encouraged by any and all bidders. However, by placing a bid online, the bidder has signified that they have examined the items to their complete satisfaction or they have chosen not to physically examine the items and waive any and all rights regarding the aforementioned pertaining to each item/lot.
* ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED OR REFUNDS GRANTED.
* The auctioneer determines the highest bidder. Any dispute that arises will be handled at the auctioneer's discretion, which can include, but is not limited to, putting the lot in question back for auction. In the instance, there is a tie bid between the floor and/or the internet bidders and/or the absentee bidders, the floor bidders take precedence. AS AN ONLINE BIDDER, PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ASSUME AND ANY RISK ASSOCIATED OF "WINNING" AN ITEM AND NOT ACTUALLY HAVING THE ITEM SELL TO YOU. THIS IS DUE TO (1) THE FINAL HAMMER OF THE AUCTIONEER AND (2) ONCE A LOT IS CLOSED ON THE ONLINE BIDDING PLATFORM, THE OPERATOR IS NOT ABLE TO RE-OPEN THAT LOT.
* Absentee bids are accepted up unto and during the live auction. Rentzel's Auction Service is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for any errors, omissions of, or failure to carryout an absentee bid, regardless of how the absentee bid was submitted. This also includes any technical failures that may arise during the auction and affect absentee bids, including but not limited to, internet connections, telephones, computers, and networks.
* The auctioneer also reserves the right to accept and/or reject any and all bids.
* The final call of the auctioneer or fall of the hammer of a lot to the highest bidder indicates the change of title and possession passes to that high bidder. Immediately, upon this transfer, the high bidder assumes any and all responsibility and/or risk of the lot(s) purchased, including but not limited to loss, theft, damage, etc.
* The following bid increments are a general guide for the auction. Actual bid increments are solely up to the calling auctioneers' discretion.
$0 - $50 ---> $5.00
$50 - $300 ---> $10.00
$300 - $500 --->$25.00
$500 - $1,000 --->$100
* Credit cards are the ONLY ACCEPTED FORM OF PAYMENT for absentee/online bidders. Rentzel's Auction Service accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. When registering for an absentee/online bid a credit card will be required. Once the credit card information has been provided, Rentzel's Auction Service reserves the sole right to charge the credit card on file if the registered bidder is a successful high bidder. PLEASE NOTE: successful high bidders will automatically have their winning total(s) charged to the credit card on file. The winning total will consist of all of the hammer price(s) of the lot(s) successfully won, plus any applicable buyer's premium, handling charges, and tax. At a later date, if applicable, material, insurance, and shipping charges will be applied to the same credit card on file as a second charge.
* As required by Pennsylvania law, 6% Sales Tax will be charged, unless you have a PA State Sales Tax Number on file with Rentzel's Auction Service INC. Items shipped out of the state of Pennsylvania will not be charged sales tax.
* The applicable buyer's premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot, plus an additional 3% credit card charge. Please note, the buyer's premium is only a part of the total purchase cost. Other costs and fees can include, but are not limited to, handling fees, material costs, shipping and insurance costs, sales tax (if applicable), etc. All costs should be considered and taken into account when determining any and all bids. Any questions pertaining to fees and/or additional costs should be directed to Rentzel's Auction Service by calling (717) 577-1886.
* SHIPPING NOTICE: ANY AND ALL ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED WILL BE SENT THRU ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CARRIERS: USPS (UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE), UPS (UNITED PARCEL SERVICE), OR A 3RD PARTY SHIPPER (POSTAL CONNECTIONS LOCATED IN YORK, PA PHONE NO. 717-718-1773). Due to the varying sizes, contents, and weights, of possible items to ship, Rentzel's Auction will use its sole discretion in determining how to ship items. This includes, but is not limited to, items that are too large, heavy (such as furniture), or certain conditions for Rentzel's Auction to ship thru the USPS/UPS, that item will then be shipped thru Postal Connections. Absolutely no large packaging or crating will be done by Rentzel's Auction Service. Once again, the successful high bidder is responsible for all shipping, insurance, handling, material, and other charges that may apply, including a $5.00 per lot handling charge.
* SPECIAL NOTICE: ANY ITEMS CONTAINING LIQUID, REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT, WILL BE SEND GROUND THRU ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PREVIOUS MENTIONED CARRIERS. RENTZEL'S AUCTION WILL DO ITS BEST TO MAKE BIDDERS AWARE OF ANY AND ALL LOTS THAT MAY CONTAIN LIQUID/OTHER CONTENTS. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING ANY AND ALL PACKAGES. * SHIPPING NOTICE FOR ALL ITEMS: EACH "LOT" SUCCESSFULLY WON WILL INCUR A $5.00 HANDLING CHARGE. For example, if you are the successful high bidder on 5 separate LOTS the total handling fee charged would be $25.00. The handling charge is in addition to all other applicable charges. Package(s) may contain more than one LOT. The successful bidder is responsible for ALL handling, material, shipping and insurance charges that apply. Items may be shipped in multiple packages.
* PLEASE NOTE: Rentzels Auction Service INC. is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipment, regardless of the carrier used. Any package that arrives in less than satisfactory condition should be immediately reported to the carrier service used, not Rentzel's Auction. Rentzel's Auction is not responsible for items with contents, especially those with liquid, break, leak, crack, or subsequently become damaged in any other way, or resulting in damaging other items.
* Items can be picked up from Rentzels Auction Service directly at the York County Fairgrounds, John, Paige and Smith Building, 334 CARLISLE AVENUE, YORK, PA 17404. Items must be picked up within 14 days after Saturday, October 14, 2017 (Auction Day). ITEMS CANNOT BE PICKED UP AUCTION DAY. All pickup times must be scheduled in advance. Please call (717) 577-1886 to do so. Any items not picked up within the allotted amount of time will result in a per-week-storage fee determined by Rentzel's Auction Service at that time.
* INTERNET BIDDERS ONLY: Once again, in the case of any internet connection/computer/etc failures, the live auction will proceed as scheduled. To place a bid(s) please contact Rentzel's Auction Service INC. at (717) 577-1886.
* The above terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, in particular York County, Pennsylvania.
* Failure to remit payment according to the terms and conditions will result in that bidder being blocked from bidding at any and all future auctions and can result in legal action(s) if necessary to protect the interest's of Rentzel's Auction Service, its consignors, and other bidders.
* THANK YOU FOR READING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE. GOOD LUCK!
* Sale Conducted by Rentzel's Auction Service INC., AY-002146
* Contact Information:
Auctioneer: Dave Conley, AU-003269L
Phone: (717) 577-1886
Address: 4120 N. Sherman St. Extd., Mt. Wolf, PA 17347
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com