Lot of two vintage Gillette Aristocrat gold toned safety razors. One is later and adjustable, in a longer box. The other earlier and in a small red case. Condition: minor signs of age, no apparent signs of use, see images. Weight: 1 lb.
Buyer agrees to pick up, or arrange packing and shipping no later than 10 business days after the auction or storage fees will be applied and are due upon pick up. See Terms.
The following companies have successfully shipped many items for our clients and will give you a quote prior to bidding.
PACK IT / SHIP IT - (239)643-7272 - email: packFTMYERS140@yahoo.com
THE UPS STORE - 239-262-7678 - email: email@example.com
LOCAL MOVERS for oversize items - local delivery:
Elite Moving Now 239-777-8061 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Move2Day - 239-596-6190
Freight & Long Distance
Move2Day: 239-596-6190 - email@example.com
AC Delivers: 1800-553-3629
Craters and Freighters: 888-671-0177
Many of our customers have also successfully used the new freight bidding service: UShip. Please visit the UShip site
We accept PayPal, checks, wire transfers and credit cards presented in person. For your protection and ours, we do not manually key in numbers, and we do not accept credit cards via telephone, Fax or E-mail. If you can not visit the gallery to pay by credit card, then please use Pay Pal or one of the other options. There are no exceptions to this credit card rule. Please note that wire transfers are required for purchases over $3,000.00 unless other arrangements have been made PRIOR to purchase.
Accepted payment methods
************* PLEASE READ *************
1) Auction starts at 12 Noon Eastern Standard Time. (We are in Florida)
2) If you register and remain "pending" contact us. There is a problem with your registration.
3) Call us if you have questions about any Lot or questions about our Terms and Conditions of Sale. 239-262-7333.
4) We do not ship items. Please be sure to get shipping quotes prior to bidding. Several shippers our clients have successfully used are listed under "Shipping"
5) If you are picking up, BRING HELP. Employees are not required to load heavy items.
6) Items must be removed within 10 business days of auction or storage fees will be applied and due on pick up.
7) Payment Notes: We do not accept credit cards via phone, fax or email. (NO exceptions) Credit cards may be used through Liveauctioneers (The liveauctioneers current surcharge of 2.8% - 3% will be applied)
8) See Terms and Conditions or call 239-262-7333 for more information.
Auction Terms & Conditions of Sale:
The following together with or as amended by any posted notices or verbal announcements made during an auction constitutes the entire terms and conditions on which property shall be offered for auction sale by Dovetails LLC doing business as Auctions Neapolitan & Gallery (referred to as "Auctioneer" or "Auction House" ), and any consignor of such property (referred to as "Seller") (collectively referred to as "WE" and/or "US") for whom we act as agent. Registering to bid or attending the auction in indicates full understanding and acceptance of these terms along with the agreement to be so bound.
***Note *** An 18% buyer's premium is in effect for this auction when paying by Cash, Check, or Wire Transfer. For those paying through LiveAuctioneers payment processing plan, there will be a fee of approximately 3% added to your invoice.
1) These terms control this auction in all regards and supersede all previous announcements, advertisements and published information however distributed, except for any announcement made by Auctioneer during the auction, which will take precedence and be controlling in all instances. Auctioneer has been hired by Seller to act as Seller's agent in conduction of the auction, and Auctioneer is not serving as an agent for Bidder or any Buyer.
2) Bidder must register with Auctioneer before bidding. Proper identification will be required. Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse to register a prospective bidder for any reason and to require the removal of a person from the auction site for any reason including, but not limited to: (a) tampering with auction lots; (b) any illegal conduct including collusive bidding or stealing; (d) disruptive behavior; (d) failure to abide by these terms; and (d) intoxication. Bidder agrees to leave the auction site immediately and quietly upon request by Auctioneer. Any act of theft, vandalism or disruption will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
3) Bidder should carefully guard his bidding number to avoid unauthorized purchases for which Bidder will be responsible. Eighteen Percent (18%) Buyer's Premium is in effect for this Auction. This means a surcharge of 18% will be added to the amount of the highest bid for each lot to determine the final selling price for that lot.
4) Catalogs and brochures are guides based on information from sources believed to be reliable, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed or warranted. Auctioneer will not be liable for any errors or omissions.
5) Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any lot, or portion of a lot, from the auction or to cancel the entire auction without notice or liability to Auctioneer or Seller. Auctioneer may also determine minimum acceptable increments to advance the bidding.
6) Each lot will be sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all defects and faults, and no warranties or guarantees of any kind will be given, including no warranty of fitness, merchantability or suitability. Bidders should carefully inspect each lot to determine condition and contents. All measurements are approximate. Bidder acknowledges that all lots were available for inspection prior to the auction and that he relied solely on his own inspection of the lots and not on any information listed in the catalog or otherwise provided by Auctioneer, the auction staff or Seller.
Note: Certain property sold at auction may be subject to restrictions on its export or resale. For example, restrictions may be imposed under the provisions of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972, the Migratory Bird Act of 1982, C.I.T.E.S. (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora, also known as the Washington Convention) and the conservation laws of the state in which the auction is conducted. In order to export certain items, the potential successful high-bidder should research the relevant regulations to determine if he/she must obtain a special license or licenses. Although licenses can be obtained to export some items that are the subject of these, or other laws, other items may not be exported and some property may not be resold in the United States. (Examples of regulated or prohibited items would be; Ivory, whalebone, tortoiseshell).
Prospective purchasers who intend to export or resell restricted items or items that may be restricted are solely responsible for familiarizing themselves with the laws, rules, customs and regulations regarding export or import of restricted items and for obtaining necessary licenses. Auctions Neapolitan & Gallery can not and does not assure the purchasers that such licenses are or will be obtainable.
7)A buyer may request to return a Lot if the physical property materially differs from the information listed, or if the description is, in any material respect inaccurate under the following terms:
a) Buyer bid via the Internet and was not physically present, or represented by an agent who was present, during the auction or during any inspection period.
b) Buyer requested and received a written condition report prior to bidding.
c) Buyer paid for the lot within 10 (ten) business days of the auction.
d) Buyer made timely shipping arrangements, and item was shipped within 10 (ten) business days of payment.
d) Buyer provides notice of intent to return within a reasonable time after receiving the Property, but in no event longer than 29 days after auction.
f) Buyer returned the property to the Seller within 5 (five) business days of Notice to Return.
g) The item is in the same condition as when sold.
h) A consignor may dispute the allegations for a return. Should that occur, a letter from a recognized authority clearly defining the discrepancy must be submitted by the buyer. The consignor shall also be required to submit from their authority. Both will be reviewed and the decision of the Auctioneer shall be final and binding on both buyer and seller.
i) All shipping costs, duties, tariffs and / or other expenses incurred are non-refundable. At no time shall Auctioneer be liable for more than the fee amount earned from the consignor of the disputed lot if the buyer does not fulfill the requirements stated above.
8) The highest bidder for a lot recognized by Auctioneer will be the Buyer subject to the satisfaction of any reserve amount for that lot. A lot is sold when the Auctioneer indicates it in customary manner. Bidder agrees, without exception, that if he is the highest bidder for a lot and it is sold to him, an enforceable contract of sale is immediately formed and no further writing of any kind will be required from him to satisfy any decision, principle, rule, statute or other requirement in law or equity.
9) Bidder should assume that all Lots are reserved unless otherwise stated. Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of consignors up to, but not more than, the pre-established reserve to protect against selling at a price below the seller's reserve. This may be accomplished as necessary by placing successive bids, or bids in response to buyers' bids.
10) Prearranged absentee bids are accepted by phone, by mail, via the Internet, in person, and by fax. Absentee bids are requested no later than two hours before the auction begins. Absentee bidding is a convenience offered and while we do our best to execute your instructions, we are not liable or responsible for any errors or failure to do so. If you place absentee bids, then choose to attend in person, bid by phone, or by any other means, it is solely your responsibility to cancel any or all other bids prior to the start of the auction. Neither seller nor Auctioneer is responsible for a failure to execute absentee or proxy bids caused by human error, or electronic or technical failure of any kind. Should a dispute arise between two or more bidders, the decision of Auctioneer will be final.
11) Ownership, possession, and the risk of loss from any cause pass immediately to Buyer when Auctioneer announces the sale of a lot.
a) Buyers are solely responsible for their purchases, and Seller and Auctioneer have no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged lots.
b) Auctioneers written clerk records will be absolute in the event of a dispute.
c) All purchases by those attending the auction must be paid for within 2 business days of the auction. All purchases by absentee bidders including Internet and telephone bidders must be paid for and removed within 10 business days of the of the auction. Items that remain on premises 11 business days post auction are subject to storage fees of $5.00 per lot, per day.
d) A LATE FEE of $10.00 will be charged to all unpaid invoices on the 11th day after auction. Finance charges of TWO PERCENT (2%) per month (24 PERCENT PER ANNUM) will be charged on a monthly bases for overdue invoices.
e) Acceptable forms of payment include cash, approved check, wire transfers, and acceptable charge cards when presented in person and electronically swiped. Online buyers may use MC, Visa, Amex, & Discover through LIVEAUCTIONEERS payment system (the current Liveauctioneers surcharge of approximately 2.8 - 3% will be applied.) Minimum wire transfer invoice is $1,000)
f) There will be a $50.00 fee charged to Buyer for any payment that fails for any reason.
g) Legal action will be instituted to collect any unpaid account and Buyer agrees to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys fee of THIRTY-THREE AND ONE-THIRD PERCENT (33 1/3%), plus a finance charge of TWO PERCENT (2%) PER MONTH (24 PERCENT PER ANNUM) from the date of the auction until the balance is paid in full.
12) Shipping and Pick Up:
a) Nothing in a lot may be moved from its location prior to being paid for and Buyer must present Auctioneer with a paid receipt. Buyers using a shipping agent must supply their agent with a statement of permission for pick up.
b) Auctioneer will have no responsibility for loss or damage resulting from Auctioneer's staff carrying, handling or loading any item(s) for any person.
c) Employees are not required to lift or load heavy items. When picking up in person, BRING HELP.
d) All lots purchased by those attending the auction in person must be removed from the auction site by the end of the auction unless specifically approved by Auctioneer.
e) Arrangements for Shipping of item/s purchased through Absentee bidding must be made within 10 (ten) business days of the auction date.
f) Buyers shall incur STORAGE FEES of $5.00 (five dollars) per day, per Lot for each Lot not removed within 10 business days of the auction date. Any Lot with unpaid storage fees and/ or not removed within 30 (thirty) days of the auction will be DEEMED ABANDONED and at Auctioneer's sole discretion, may be sold for Auctioneer's account.
g) Shipping, packaging and insurance are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Buyer agrees to contact a shipping company, make shipping arrangements, and pay shipping and insurance costs directly to the shipping company. The following companies are listed here for convenience, however, Buyer is not required to use them and may make shipping and / or packaging arrangements with any professional shipping company they choose.
Pack IT / Ship IT, Inc - Phone 239-643-7272
The UPS Store - Phone 239-262-7678
Move2Day - 239-596-6190
AC Delivers - Phone 1-800-553-3629
Craters & Freighters - Phone 888-671-0177
13) Florida Sales tax will be added to the purchase price of all taxable purchases. The Sales Tax for Collier County Florida is 6%. Dealers and other exempt organizations must have a current, valid sales tax exemption certificate on file with the cashier prior to invoicing.
14) Persons attending the auction understand that the auction and site may pose both obvious and hidden dangers, defects and other perils and each person assumes the risk of all injury, loss and/or death from any cause whatsoever and Auctioneer and Seller will have no liability whatsoever. Bidder agrees to indemnify Auctioneer and Seller and hold them harmless for any injury, death or other damage to person or property at the auction site which was caused by Bidder. Except for announcements made pursuant to paragraph 1 of these terms, terms may not be amended in any way except by a signed, written agreement between Auctioneer and Bidder.
15) This Agreement will be construed and governed solely in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida and that the exclusive venue for any controversy or claim between them will be in the County of Collier, Florida. Bidder agrees that any controversy or claim arising out of this auction, or any related dealings with Auctioneer or Seller, must be resolved by final and binding arbitration with no appeal permitted except as provided by Florida statute. The parties voluntarily waive their rights to seek traditional remedies in any court including the right to a trial by jury. The prevailing party will be entitled to collect from the other its costs associated with the arbitration, including reasonable attorneys' fees.
16) Notwithstanding this requirement for binding arbitration, the parties agree Auctioneer and Seller retain their right to pursue a traditional lawsuit against any Buyer for the collection of any payment due them by the Buyer for any purchase at the auction and it is agreed that in that event the defaulting bidder will be responsible for all of Auctioneer's and/or Seller's costs of collection including, but not limited to, its attorney's fees of THIRTY-THREE AND ONE-THIRD PERCENT (33 1/3%) of any judgment recovered against Buyer.
17) BID RIGGING IS A VERY SERIOUS CRIME AND ANY ILLEGAL CONDUCT BY BIDDER OR OTHERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REPORTED BY AUCTIONEER TO THE U.S. ATTORNEY AND DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE FOR INVESTIGATION AND PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Title 15, Section 1 of the U.S. Code provides any agreement among potential bidders not to bid against one another, or otherwise to dampen the bidding process, is a felony under federal law. The law provides for fines of up to $10 million per violation for a corporate offender and $350,000 per violation for others, as well as imprisonment of up to three years.
18) If there is anything relevant to the auction or these terms that you do not understand, please ask Auctioneer or a member of Auctioneer's staff to assist you. We can be reached at 239-262-7333. Tuesday-Friday from 10 to 5 and Saturdays 11-4 Eastern Standard Time. (Please note hours may be modified off-season or when an event is being held.)