HILLARY, Edmund (1919-2008) was a New Zealand mountaineer, explorer, and philanthropist. On May 29, 1953, Hillary and Nepalese Sherpa mountaineer Tenzing Norgay became the first climbers confirmed to have reached the summit of Mount Everest. Signed Photograph, “Ed Hillary” on a 8” x 10” color photograph showing Hillary mountain climbing with oxygen mask and full equipment. fine
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. All shipping is made through Federal Express to street addresses only. The packing/shipping/insurance charge is calculated using actual Federal Express charges with a minimum of $15.00. Note framed items normally cost $35.00 and up. If you require shipping via any method other than this, assume the same rate.
Certified, personal or bank check accepted as well as Money Orders. Sorry, no PayPal.
Accepted payment methods
Schedule of Actions for this Auction:
Terms of Auction Sale
1. Buyers Premium: There is a 23.5% Buyers Premium charged on the final hammer price.
2. Bid Rejection: The auctioneer reserves the absolute right to reject any bid for any reason at any time.
3. Item Withdrawn: The auctioneer reserves the absolute right to withdraw any item for any reason.
4. Reserves: Some lots carry a reserve.
5. Catalog Photography: Some illustrations have size modifications to aid in catalog layout. We attempt to accurately reflect the item and its condition with each photo.
6. Estimated Value: Estimated prices are only a guide to value. All items open at 50% of the low estimated value or $50 whichever is greater unless reserved at a higher price by the consignor. Please bid accordingly.
7. Authentication Guarantee: All material is guaranteed to be genuine unless otherwise described. If you believe an item has been improperly described and that description error is material to the value of the item, you may return it for full refund;
IF (a) you call for return authorization in advance of returning the item (b) you return the item within three days of your receipt and within 10 days of the auction close date (c) you return the item in the same condition as it was sent to you.
After 10 days of the auction close date, all items are sold on an "AS IS" basis and cannot be returned to for any reason.
8. Billing/Payment: Invoices will be mailed within (4) four days of auction close date. Full payment is expected upon receipt. We accept Paypal but NO CREDIT CARDS.
9. Bidding Contract: By placing a bid, you are accepting all Terms of Auction Sale as defined above. You are also creating an irrevocable contract (as defined by the statues of North Carolina) to purchase the item at the price you bid plus buyer?s premium and packing/shipping/insurance charges. Additionally, you agree that in the event that Historical Collectible Auction is forced to bring a law suit to satisfy payment of your invoice, and Historical Collectible Auction prevails, you will pay all Historical Collectible Auction?s legal fees associated with that law suit. Bidders unknown to us must register before bidding. Please see the registration form within this catalog.