5 Cast Iron Doll Chairs & 2 Metal Beds.[aluminum?] Beds are 3 3/8" x 1 3/4" w. and 1 7/8" h. The chairs are 2 1/2" tall & 1 1/2" wide/ No makers marks. No breaks good finish overall.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Accepted payment methods
Terms & Conditions
1) The Auctioneer "antyques" takes great effort to accurately describe all items being sold, however all property is being sold "AS IS", "WHERE IS". Be sure to examine all the views that are provided as they are considered part of the items description.
2) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All items purchased & removed or shipped from the auction location cannot be returned.
3) No statement in this catalog, invoice, bill of sale, or elsewhere by any representative or person in the employ of "antyques" shall be deemed a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, material of manufacture, metal content or assay, stone identification, weight, or size measurement, or historical relevance of any of the items offered for sale.
4) All potential Bidders accept the sole responsibility for contacting us to obtain condition reports on any or all lots offered and to inspect said lots before bidding to determine the condition and if there are any repairs or restorations.
5) Requesting a Condition Report: To ensure receiving a condition report a potential Bidder must contact the Auctioneer no later than 48 hours before the day of the sale. The absence of a condition report will never imply that any given lot is in perfect condition. Requests for additional information made after the deadline may not be provided.
Requests for a condition report will be answered as the information is available and in the order in which they are received. Requests delivered via email will be answered via email and made in the order that they are received. Any additional information that comes to light on any given lot will be added to the on-line auction description when possible.
A condition report may also be available via telephone during normal business hours.
6) antyques will do their best to provide additional information as a courtesy only and is made in good faith. It is only an opinion and not a statement of fact, and therefore cannot and will not be held responsible for any and all errors, omissions or misstatements regarding any of the lots offered.
7) Requesting an Additional Photo: All requests for an additional image will be added to the on-line auction description. No additional requests can be honored less than 48 hours before the beginning of bidding.
8) The Auctioneer, antyques has no control over, nor has any liability for online transmission speeds, or bid increments placed by the Bidders registered with the online auction host.
9) antyques reserves the right to withdraw any lots prior to the auction. They are not responsible for any typographical or photographic errors & omissions in any advertising or promotional materials.
All items are offered and sold AS IS-WHERE IS. For Buyers that are unable to bid online, the auctioneer reserves the right to execute bids on their behalf. All such arrangements must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the auction.
There is a Buyers Premium of 15% to all Bidders. There is a discount of 3% to all Bidders that pay cash & in person.
NJ Buyers/Bidders must pay the N J Sales Tax unless they can provide a valid & completed ST-3 Sales Tax Exemption Form which is available on the NJ Taxation web site at: http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/other_forms/sales/st3.pdf
Please call (732) 229-5162 with any questions.
antyques does its shipping in-house. While most often using the
United States Post Office, the auctioneer can, where appropriate use UPS or Fedex. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
The costs for handling the items are as follows: For lots that weigh from 0 to 3 lbs, the cost is $5.00 per lot. Lots that weigh over 3 lbs to 6 lbs. the cost is $7.50.
For lots that weigh over 6 lbs. to 10lbs, the cost is 10.00. For lots that weigh over 10 lbs. to 15 lbs. is $12.50 and for lots above 15 lbs. the cost is $15.00. This is PER LOT. Handling charges are not discounted for multiple purchase however antyques will make their best efforts to combine purchased lots in order to receive the most favorable rates for shipping. Insurance is additioanal, paid for by the Buyer and required for all shipments.
Our postal Zip Code is 07724 which can be used to estimate shipping costs.