Bast, American, 20/21st Ct. "Sizzling Affairs", 2008, hand signed and numbered 3/50. Screen Print & mixed media on paper. 2008. 25"H X 20"W. In house shipping continental U.S. $35 plus insurance. Examine all photos closely. Contact AAG for more detailed information if needed. AAG is not responsible for any errors or omissions to any lots. All sales are final and sold as is.
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Abington tries to pack as much as possible in house. Here are other reccomendations:
UPS Store 4875
300 E. Oakland Park Blvd
Oakland Park, FL 33334
1931 Cordova Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
4737 N. Ocean Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
BMC International Shipping
2530 N. Powerline Road #403
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
This shipper is best for large items, things that may need to be crated for shipping/trucking
Accepted payment methods
Terms & Conditions
All lots are sold ?AS IS? and AAG nor its consignors make any warranties or representations with respect to such lots, implied or expressed, except for the limited warranties stated herein. Prospective bidders should inspect the property to determine anything that may be of significance to them regarding the purchase, including size, condition, and whether or not it has been repaired or restored, before they place bids. Any condition reports given by AAG are a courtesy to prospective bidders and are opinions only.
Conditions of Sale
1. AAG has described each lot as accurately as possible, indicating repairs, damages or physical imperfections. However, all lots/items are sold ?AS IS?. Neither AAG not the consignor makes any representations, guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the quality, value, physical condition, rarity or historical relevance of any property offered for sale or the correctness or accuracy of any catalog provided by AAG. It is the responsibility of the buyer to accurately satisfy themselves with the condition and all other matters with regards to the items of interest. AAG does not endorse any foundation or expert due to the lack of industry standards in art and furniture. Bidders are advised to bid accordingly after conducting their own due diligence.
2. Estimates by AAG are provided only as a guide for prospective buyers. These estimates do not represent or warrant the value or anticipated selling price of any lot.
3. The purchaser shall pay any state and local sales tax of the total purchase price or any part thereof at the time of payment unless exempt by law. If exempt by law from paying taxes proper documentation from the buyer must be provided to support the exemption.
4. If within 30 days after the sale of any lot the buyer submits in writing to AAG that the lot is counterfeit, and returns the item within 14 days after said notice to AAG in the same condition as when sold along with properly executed and notarized affidavits that it is indeed counterfeit, by two recognized scholars or experts in the particular field in which the item is categorized, AAG will refund the full purchase price.
5. A Buyer?s Premium will be added to the total amount of the winning bid of each lot and is payable by the buyer/purchaser as part of the total purchase price. The Buyer?s Premium per lot is 25% of the winning bid amount.
6. All property offered for sale in the auction may be subject to a reserve which is the confidential minimum price, below that such property will not be sold. AAG will act accordingly to protect the reserve by bidding through the Auctioneer. The auctioneer may open the bidding below the reserve by placing a bid on behalf of the seller and continue to bid up until it reaches the reserve.
7. AAG reserves the right to withdraw any lot before or during the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. All bids are by lot as numbered in AAG?s catalog unless otherwise announced by the Auctioneer.
8. Payments must be made in full within 14 days of the close of the auction. Payment may be made by check, cashier?s check, money order, wire transfer, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card. Checks should be made payable to ?AAG? or ?Abington Auction Gallery?. Buyers paying by credit card are required to sign and date the ?Credit Card Authorization Form? and submit to AAG by email of fax.
9. If the opening bid is below the value of the item offered as decided by the Auctioneer, he may reject the same and withdraw the lot from the sale. If the Auctioneer acknowledges an opening bid and decides that any advance thereafter is insufficient, he may reject the advance.
10. AAG reserves the right to reject any bids and the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer will be the winning bidder. The Auctioneer will have absolute discretion in the event of any dispute or doubt of the validity of any bid, to determine the successful winning bidder or to re-offer and resell the lot in dispute. AAG?s sales records are conclusive in the event that a dispute arises after the sale. AAG may accept telephone bids at their discretion as a courtesy and convenience to bidders who are not present at the auctions. However, AAG is not required to do so and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in connection therewith.
11. On the fall of the Auctioneer?s hammer, title to the closing lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer, subject to fulfillment by such bidder of all the conditions set forth herein. Total purchase price plus shipping, if applicable, must be paid in full within 14 days of the end of the sale.
12. In the event any of the conditions herein are not met by the buyer, AAG may (a) cancel the sale to the non-paying buyer and also any other sales to the same buyer, and hold the buyer liable for the total purchase price, (b) retain any partial payment made by the buyer, (c) resell the lot at public auction without reserve or privately and the original buyer will be liable for any deficiency in the purchase price, all costs and expenses, including without limitation, handling and warehousing, the expenses of both sales, reasonable attorney?s fees, commissions on both sales at regular rates, incidental and consequential damages and all other charges due hereunder.
13. These Conditions of Sale as well as the purchaser?s and AAG?s respective rights and obligations hereunder shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida. Whether bidding in person or by agent, order bid, telephone or other means, the buyer shall be deemed to have consented to the jurisdiction of the state courts of, and the federal courts sitting in the State of Florida.
14. AAG recommends that prospective bidders obtain shipping quotes prior to bidding. AAG will provide shipping options as a courtesy service to its clients. Please contact AAG by phone or email for shipping options or contact your own shipper.