TAKEN SOUTH AFRICA, 4 FT. 4 IN. L, 3 FT. 10 IN. H, 1 FT. 6 IN. W - GOOD
PA RESIDENTS: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase long guns and 21 years of age or older to purchase hand guns. Buyer must complete a Firearms Transaction Record application (ATF Form 4473) plus if applicable, an Application/Record of sale for the purchase of a hand gun (Form SP 4-113). OUT OF STATE PURCHASERS: Shipment of firearms will be made to FFL holders only. Dotta Auction Co. requires a copy of certificate of their current FFL (email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 610-759-3992). FFL Background Check Service Fee(s) 1st Purchase - $15.00 Any Subsequent Purchases - $5.00 Each 9. Dotta Auction Co. does not pack or ship any items in-house. Shipment of firearms will be made to FFL holders only. Buyer pays shipping cost directly to the shipper. All items are sent to PakMail (610-330-6730). All international customers are responsible for their own taxes & tariffs based upon the actual selling price. The declared value cannot be of lesser value than the purchase price. Dotta Auction Co. reserves the right to hold merchandise until payment clears.
Refer to Terms Conditions for Payment Details
Accepted payment methods
Dotta Auction Company, Inc.
330 W. Moorestown Road,
Nazareth, PA 18064
PA. License AY-1950-L
Phone (610) 759-7389
Fax (610) 759-3992
1. Registration: To bid on the Auctioneer's online auction, you will need to complete registration. You must be eighteen years old or older to register. You agree that all information that you provide during the registration process will be true and accurate. You will be forbidden from participation in the Auctioneer?s auctions indefinitely, should you provide any false information during the registration process.
2. Bidder's Duty to Update Information: Whether you are a new or returning bidder, you agree that if any information provided changes, including contact information and credit card information, prior to, during or after this sale, you will notify the Auctioneer of the change by updating your bidder profile.
3. Conduct of Sale: All deposits, bids, and credits in this sale will be made in US Dollars. You agree not to use any hardware, software, program or system that would interfere with the orderly conduct of this sale. Dotta Auction Co. is providing internet pre-auction and live bidding as a service to the bidder. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall the bidder have any kind of claim against Dotta Auction Company or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the live auction. Dotta Auction Co. will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid acknowledged should use the proxy-bidding feature & leave their maximum bid 12 hours before the auction begins. Dotta Auction Co. reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
4. Bidder's Duty to Inspect and Investigate: You acknowledge that the Auctioneer is providing you with the opportunity to inspect the items being offered for sale in this auction. The Auctioneer STRONGLY URGES you to attend the preview of this auction. If you are unable to preview the items in person or are in doubt about the condition or suitability of any item, please bid accordingly or DO NOT BID. Buyers are responsible to know the local, state or country regulations regarding their purchase and/or ownership of firearms, , all sales in this auction are final and buyers are responsible for payment of all purchases.
Photographs and Descriptions: The Auctioneer regularly posts item descriptions and photographs to aid bidders in the bidding process, and we make every effort to ensure that they accurately represent the items being offered for sale. We provide a guideline of condition for some of the ungraded items in the auction. However, this is our opinion of the condition and not a guaranteed determination by a grading service. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections, or the effects of aging. You agree that your failure to inspect or become fully informed of the items offered will not be grounds for a refusal to pay the Auctioneer, nor for any claim against the Auctioneer.
5. Warranty and Condition of Items Sold: All lots are sold AS IS, with all faults, and with no express or implied warranties. No action taken by the Auctioneer or its agents will or is intended to create any express or implied warranty on items in the sale. The Auctioneer disclaims any express or implied warranties including any warranty of age, condition, size, quality, accuracy, requirements, or any other statutory or common law warranty. It is believed that all descriptions are accurate, but descriptions are not guaranteed. Bidders who bid off site and are not present at the live auction or preview understand and acknowledge that they may not be able to inspect an item as well as it would be examined in person. Dotta Auction Co. shall endeavor to describe in detail each item and any pertinent information. Dotta Auction Co. will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise unless it is a material and intentional misrepresentation of the item itself. Bidder agrees that everything is sold AS IS and that they may not return any item they purchase.
6. Changes in Circumstance: All aspects of this auction are subject to change without notice. The Auctioneer reserves the right to (a) add or remove items from the auction, (b) split or combine lots, (c) add or change minimum bids or reserve prices, if any, (d) cancel or reschedule the sale of an item, lot, auction or event, (e) make changes to the auction,s inspection or pick up times, or (f) take any other action the Auctioneer deems necessary to effect the fair conduct of the sale or protection of buyers, sellers, or other parties interests. The Auctioneer is not liable, nor has control of online transmission speeds or bid increments placed by registered Live Auctioneer users.
7. Winning Bids: If you place a bid in the auction and win, you will be obligated to pay for the item that you won, along with any applicable fees that winning the bid incurs.
8.Payment: Invoices will be sent out within 3 business days of the completion of the auction, and payment is required within 5 days of the close of the auction. We DO NOT accept Paypal. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Buyer must contact us with Credit Card information for payment, Live Auctioneers does not give us that information. On the 7th day following the auction, all unpaid balances must be paid, or there will be storage fees. All shipping, handling and insurance charges are the responsibility of the winning buyer. Shipping charges will be charged as a separate charge. Therefore, all shipping inquiries should be made prior to placing any bids.
Suspension: You understand and agree that if at the end of the auction, the Auctioneer is unable to charge your credit card for the entire amount of your purchase, the Auctioneer will suspend your online bidding privileges indefinitely.
Chargebacks Prohibited: You agree that you will accept all charges placed on the credit card you provide, and you agree that you will not charge back any amount that the Auctioneer charges to your credit card. You agree that this provision applies equally to amounts charged in connection with any items you have won AND any costs or fees discussed in these Terms and Conditions.
GUN PURCHASE TERMS:
PA RESIDENTS: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase long guns and 21 years of age or older to purchase hand guns. Buyer must complete a Firearms Transaction Record application (ATF Form 4473) plus if applicable, an Application/Record of sale for the purchase of a hand gun (Form SP 4-113).
OUT OF STATE PURCHASERS:
Shipment of firearms will be made to FFL holders only. Dotta Auction Co. requires a copy of certificate of their current FFL (email email@example.com or fax to 610-759-3992).
FFL Background Check Service Fee(s)
1st Purchase - $15.00
Any Subsequent Purchases - $5.00 Each
9. Dotta Auction Co. does not pack or ship any items in-house. Shipment of firearms will be made to FFL holders only. Buyer pays shipping cost directly to the shipper. All items are sent to PakMail (610-330-6730). All international customers are responsible for their own taxes & tariffs based upon the actual selling price. The declared value cannot be of lesser value than the purchase price. Dotta Auction Co. reserves the right to hold merchandise until payment clears.
10.Buyer?s Premium: A 19% buyer?s premium is added to every purchase.
11. Sales Tax: 6% Sales tax will be collected on all purchases unless holding a valid PA Sales Tax Exemption certificate and executing our Sales Tax Exemption form.
12. Default and Resale: You agree that if you fail to pay for items you have won for any reason, or in a timely manner your account will be declared in default. The Auctioneer will have the right to immediately resell the item, and you agree to any additional costs incurred with the resale and any deficiency between your original purchase price and the resale price.
13. Disposal of Unclaimed Items: If you refuse to pay for or pick up any item within 10 days of auctions end the Auctioneer will have the option of reselling, removing, storing or disposing of the merchandise. You understand and agree that you will be responsible for all deficiencies and all legal, collection, transportation, and storage expenses associated with your delinquency.
14. Claims and Venue: Any claim or controversy relating to these Terms and Conditions, or to any breach thereof, will be settled either (a) in Northampton County, PA's Small Claims Court, if the claim in question amounts to less than $12,000, or (b) by means of arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, if the claim in question amounts to more than $12,000. In the event of arbitration, judgments upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered by any court having jurisdiction. You agree that all claims will be litigated or arbitrated on an individual basis, and will not be consolidated with any claim made by another party. Venue in every case will be Northampton County, PA. You agree that any judgments awarded may be applied to and collected from you personally or corporately. Should any party file an action contrary to this paragraph, the counterparty may recover reasonable legal fees and costs. Further, if you bring a claim against the Auctioneer and do not prevail, and/or if the Auctioneer must take action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will reimburse the Auctioneer for all reasonable legal fees and costs.
15. Liability: In all cases, the Auctioneer?s liability, and the liability of the seller of the items in the auction, will be limited to your purchase price. The Auctioneer will not be liable for any amount in connection with the postponement or cancellation of the auction, or the withdrawal of any lot from the auction. In no event will the Auctioneer be liable for lost profits, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this auction or any related sale or transaction. The Auctioneer is not responsible for any action taken by any seller, bidder, or other third party before, during or after the auction. You understand that this auction is available online, and so relies on devices and programs that may malfunction without warning. You agree that the Auctioneer will not be liable for any error or inconvenience that may be the result of such a malfunction. You further understand and agree that the Auctioneer may void any sale if the Auctioneer determines a transaction to have been affected by any site malfunction.
16. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Auctioneer and its employees, officers, owners, affiliates, agents, and representatives from and against any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs, related to, arising from, or associated with you, your agents or representatives, including but not limited to personal injury or property damage caused at any sales site or during removal or transportation of items won at auction, any dispute with another bidder, or any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Limitations: These Terms and Conditions do not nor are they intended to create any agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship. These Terms and Conditions cannot be altered except in writing by the Auctioneer.
19. Live Auctioneer?s bids are executed by a Dotta Auction staff member from a proxy computer terminal located in the auction room. Other competitive bids may include bidders on the telephone, in the auction room and absentee bids left with the auctioneer. Therefore, tie bids may occur between Live Auctioneer?s bidders and other bidders. In the event of a tie bid, the auctioneer has sole discretion to award the lot to the high bidder of his choosing, most often to the floor bidder.
20. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
21. Entire Agreement: These Terms and Conditions contain our entire agreement and supersede any prior oral or written agreement relating to the same matter. By bidding and buying in this auction, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions presented here. Placing a bid is a legally binding contract to bid and no bidder shall retract his bid.