250 prutah banknote, legal currency proposal, 1953, letter ×’. Condition AU Â
20% up to$100,000.00
18% up to$200,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost.
Accepted payment methods
A GUIDE TO THE PARTICIPANTS IN THE EXHIBITION AND PUBLIC AUCTION REGULATUON AND PROCEDURES
Winner's Auction & Exhibitions (the company) - is hereby holding an exhibition in Judaica, to enable the public to examine these
important items, with the possibility of purchasing them at an auction sale to be held at the conclusion of the exhibition. For the convenience
of the public, we have published a detailed catalogue with photographs and descriptions for each item. Catalouge description are based on
the opinions of our experts. However, the sole responsibility of the buyer to inspect each lot. Please regard the catalogue as your personal
guide to the exhibition and auction. Our staff will be at your assistance throughout the exhibition and auction.
Administration of the auction and conditions of Auction:
The auction itself will be directed by an experienced auctioneer according to the standards and regulations of auction houses. We request
visitors and participants to familiarize themselves with the regulations and current conditions. We recommend that people unfamiliar with
these regulations ask our staff at the exhibition for the information they deem necessary.
* Participation in the public auction and receipt of a "participant's number" are tantamount to the confirming and agreeing that the
recipient of the number is familiar with the regulations, procedures, and conditions of our exhibitions and public sales. Any problems
arising during the auction sale or afterwards as a result of a purchase will be resolved by the purchaser and the management of the company
in according with accepted practice.
* Since the company is merely the organizer and administrator of the exhibition and auction, and is not the owner of the items themselves,
it is hereby agreed and stipulated that in no case will the Company be responsible to the purchasers after the transfer of the payment to the
seller- owners. Thus, in case the payment received from a purchaser has already been transferred to the owner, and even if the complaint
or claim made by the purchaser is justified, and we make every effort to have his money retuned to him by the owner, we shall be under
no obligations to do so, and shall not engage in any legal proceedings after it has been handed over to the owner, though we shall agree
to provide the purchaser with suitable documentations on our part to enable him to engage in such legal proceedings against the owner.
* Upon receipt of the "participant's number", in person or via telephone, the potential buyer agrees and obligates himself not to prosecute
us or place a lawsuit against us in the event of damage caused or error in the catalogue description. Any complaints or claim after transfer
of the money to the seller, are only valid against the seller himself.
Prices and Estimates:
Participations in the auction is expressed: (a) by the personal presence of the purchaser in the hall; (b) by the presence of his representative;
(c) by means of written or telephoned bids empowering the management of the company to purchase various items for the person ordering
them (d) Via the Internet.
* The presence of the purchaser's representative obliges him to make good his purchases, with whatever this entails. The company shall
not agree to obligate his sender or to free the representative of any obligation, even though the representative may fill his sender's name
explicitly in our forms.
* If we receive a telephone or written order for a certain item, we shall strive to act in the interest of the person giving the order, just as if
he himself was in the hall. We, however, are under no obligation to obtain the item for him.
* We are under no obligation to accept any bid, including the highest bid, even though the purchaser or his representative is personally
present in the hall and participating in the auction.
* The auction itself is administered by announcing numbers in US$, though the actual payment may be made in either Shekalim in
accordance with the average rate of exchange which will be announced at the auction hall or in US$
* A 20% commission charge is added to all payment made by purchasers up to $500,000. 18% is added up to $501,000. A Vat ia added only on this comission charges. This percentage is an integral part of the bid accepted by the auctioneer during
the auction, and all obligations, etc, apply also to this percentage
* A foreign resident will be exempt from VAT only if the item purchased is shipped outside of the country by the company without its
guarantee and subject to receipt of an export entry from the custom authorities. The purchaser will cover all related expenses.
* Bank and personal checks are accepted tentatively, until they are honored by the bank.
* Payment by cash, checks or transfers within the country will be accepted without further charge. Foreign checks, credit cards (from
Israel) will be charged an additional 1.5%. bank transfers from foreign countries will be charged an additional 1.5% min. $30. Credit card
payments from foreign countries will be charged an additional 3%.
* Each item is accompanied by an estimate value made by our experts. There is no guarantee that the item will not be sold for a lower
estimate nor that the actual price of the item will not be much higher than the highest estimate value. This paragraph does not detract from
our consistent defense of the minimum price determined by the owner of the item.
Additional information and conditions:
* The purchaser or his representative will claim the purchased item as soon as possible. We request that he appear within seven days to
make the payment and collect the acquisition: under no circumstances is this to take place after 15 days from actual date of auction. If not
so removed, storage charges may be charged of $5.00 per lot per day.The purchaser himself is solely responsible for the dispatch of items to
his home, in any way that he deems fit. The purchaser is responsible for the costs involved in such dispatch. Optional shipping insurance
* The purchased item will not leave the company's premises until payment is made.
* If payment is not received within thirty days of the auction, Winners reserves the right to cancel the sale unilaterally, without foregoing
their claim for commission.
* ATTENTION OWNERS: The company is not responsible for the actual carrying- out of payments undertaken by the purchasers during
the auction. In the event that obligations by the purchaser are not honored, we shall support the former owner of the item is taking steps
to obtain the payment owing him, but we shall not engage in legal procedures against purchasers. We shall proceed in all ways we find
suitable, but we are under no obligations to do so.
* Purchasers and sellers agree to be considered legal parties in every way in case we exercise the rights we are hereby granted to engage in
legal proceedings, or any other accepted steps against a party who does not honor its obligations.
* The Hebrew text of the catalogue is the correct version, and overrides any addition, omission or change in the English translation.