Three vintage hand carved and painted wooden masks.
Measure from 6 to 9 inches.
We happily provide seamless in-house packing and shipping services on nearly everything we sell.
Very good condition noting very light wear to the brows and noses.
We happily provide seamless, low-cost in-house shipping on nearly everything we sell. Shipping and handling for other items in this auction will be charged the actual cost of the shipping with a $12-$16.50 handling fee per box plus insurance. Multiple purchases can be combined and charged accordingly. Items that require a wood crate or banding to a pallet for maximum safety will be charged accordingly. Large items, Furniture, International Shipments and items deemed excessively fragile by Soulis Auctions may require special handling by a third party shipper. In this instance, Soulis Auctions will coordinate with the buyer's chosen shipper and will endeavor to provide as much assistance as possible.
STORAGE AND CARE: All bidders agree that property left at Soulis Auctions storage facilities more than 30 days past the date of sale becomes the complete and total responsibility of the buyer. Soulis Auctions will in no way be responsible for the safety of said property, Soulis will not reimburse for any damage or loss incurred after the free 30 day storage option offered as a gesture to buyer. Any and all property passes from the care, custody and control of Soulis Auctions to seller on day 31.
LOADING AND DELIVERY - Any assistance provided by anyone associated with Soulis Auctions in loading and or delivery is offered as a courtesy and Soulis will in no way be responsible for damage or loss incurred in loading.
Unless otherwise notified in writing, we ship purchases to the address provided to us by your bidding registration.
Local pick up is available. Please call 816-697-3830 to make arrangements.
Payment terms are Cash, Check, and for payment amounts up to $4000 - Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. No payments of over $4000 by Paypal, Visa and Master Card. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier s Checks) for a minimum of 10 business days before releasing item(s) for shipping. Successful internet buyers, as determined solely by the auctioneer, will receive an invoice within a few hours of the auction's finish. We will be unable to answer emailed requests for payment instructions that are received prior to invoicing. Thanks!
Accepted payment methods
No Technology Guarantees
1. No Guarantee. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee that Live Auction technology, the LiveAuctioneers Site or any related services will meet Company's requirements or be uninterrupted or error-free. LiveAuctioneers does not guarantee real-time performance of any service or that LiveAuctioneers will execute all absentee bids. 2. - THE AUCTIONEER'S LIVE IN-HOUSE VERBAL DECLARATION DETERMINES THE WINNING BIDDER AND IS THE SOLE DETERMINANT OF THE WINNING BIDDER REGARDLESS OF ANY MISSED BIDS OR TIE BIDS. THE AUCTION DAY AUDIO RECORDING OF THE SALE WILL BE THE OFFICIAL RECORD, REGARDLESS OF ANY ONLINE REORD OF BIDDING OUTCOME. DIRK SOULIS ANTIQUES LLC DBA DIRK SOULIS AUCTIONS SHALL BE IN NO WAY HELD LIABLE FOR HUMAN ERROR OR INTERNET SYSTEM FAILURES OR ANY OTHER FACTORS THAT MAY RESULT IN MISSED BIDS.3. IMPORTANT POINTS AND POTENTIAL BIDDING ISSUES:* Dirk Soulis Auctions LLC is never informed of a specific bidder's identity or the time a bid is entered.*The live Internet bidding protocol does not allow for first bidder precedence. Absentee bids placed in advance of the auction do not take precedence over live auction bids of an equal amount. Thus it is entirely possible that an in-house bidder could win an item for the previously placed max amount bid entered by an absentee proxy bidder through the LiveAuctioneers system. For instance, if a bid is placed with through LiveAuctioneers.com for a max amount of $250 any time prior to the auction and the bidding begins randomly at $100, the outcome could occur as follows: INTERNET Bidder 110, Competing Bidder 120, INTERNET Bidder 130, Competing Bidder 140, INTERNET Bidder 150, Competing Bidder 160, INTERNET Bidder 170, Competing Bidder 180, INTERNET Bidder 190, Competing Bidder 200, INTERNET Bidder 225, Competing bidder 250, when no other bids are received from the LiveAuctioneers system software, the lot will be sold to the high bidder - who wins the item at an amount equal to an absentee bid placed through LiveAuctioneers prior to the live bid. In this scenario, the competing bidder would win the item for an amount equal to the maximum bid amount placed by an Internet bidder.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Bidding on any item indicates bidder acceptance of any and all of the auction terms and conditions.
1. A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this Internet bidding platform.
2. Payment terms are Cash, Check (see terms below) and for payment amounts up to $4,000 we will accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card and Discover. NO CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL PAYMENTS FOR MORE THAN $4,000 - NO EXCEPTIONS PLEASE. AGAIN, ONLY ONE $4,000 PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL MAY BE APPLIED TO ANY ONE INVOICE. Note: Paypal Echeck payments take up to 4 days to clear and will delay shipping. Checks are accepted as follows: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to hold items purchased by check of any type (including Cashier's Checks) for verification or clearance before releasing item(s) for shipping.
3. We happily provide seamless, low-cost in-house shipping on nearly everything we sell. Handling and materials fees range $12 to $16.50 per box shipment for most items, depending on size, weight and or fragility. Items requiring construction of a crate will be charged at $17.50 per hour for labor plus the cost of materials. Items designated as over-sized by commercial carriers and those weighing more than 100 pounds may be best shipped by 'blanket wrap' carriers. We can provide rough shipping estimates for any lot at request.
4. Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions guarantees the authenticity, age and origin of a lot AS DESCRIBED IN THE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TITLE OF THE AUCTION LISTING for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of the auction except those lots listed in the title as: "in the style of", "attributed", "attributed to", "the school of", "in the manner of", or "after" and only to the original purchaser of record at the auction and only if the purchaser makes payment within 7 (seven) business days of the auction sale day. It is the policy of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions to have the purchaser obtain, at the purchaser's expense, the opinion of two recognized experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions and the purchaser, before any consideration to rescind the sale under the above guarantee. If it is determined to the satisfaction of Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions that the all capital letters listing for an item is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded provided the lot is returned to Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers in the same condition that it was at the time of the auction. The purchasers sole remedy in the event of disputed authenticity of origin of any lot shall be the rescission of the sale and return of the original purchase price and premium paid by the purchaser. Otherwise there are no other guarantees, expressed or implied, all items are sold AS-IS.
5. WITHDRAWN LOTS: Dirk T. Soulis Antiques LLC, d.b.a. Dirk Soulis Auctions Auctioneers reserves the right to withdraw any property before the auction and shall have no liability whatsoever for withdrawal of the property.
6. SUCCESSFUL BIDDERS: The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer is the buyer. The auctioneer shall be the sole determinant of all winning bidders and shall hold the official record of all sale prices. The auctioneers declaration of the winning bidder and the sale price shall take precedence over any electronic record or online readout or notification regarding the winning bidder and or the final hammer price for any lot sold.
7. Once the auctioneer's gavel falls, the successful bidder immediately assumes full risk and responsibility for the purchased lot.
8. DISPUTED BIDS - In the event of discrepancies, the saleroom records of Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC DBA Dirk Soulis Auctions will take precedence over all other records or statements or invoices regarding hammer price and the final winning bidder of any lot.
9. Invoices will be sent to the successful INTERNET bidders within TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS OF THE LAST AUCTION LOT.
10. All bidders agree that they are responsible for all won lots including those bid on mistakenly or impulsively.
11. A buyer's premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price of each lot purchased through this LiveAuctioneers.com Internet bidding platform.
12. This Agreement and any disputes shall be governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Missouri.
13. The highest bidder for each lot acknowledged by the auctioneer shall be the 'buyer' and the 'buyer' of each lot agrees that they are responsible for payment of all lots won.
14. Dirk Soulis Antiques LLC, DBA Soulis Auctions reserves the right to publish the name and city location of any bidder who fails to produce payment for their winnings in this auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Bidding on any item indicates the bidder's acceptance of the above terms and conditions.