Thai Dancers, Gouache on Paper Signed lower right Gouache on Paper Painting Size: 12 x 16 1/2 in. Frame Size: 15 x 19 in. Created in Circa 1960s. CONDITION Great Condition PROVENANCE Private Collection from Pennsylvania. Shipping: Shipping rates are determined by destination. Location: This item ships from New York.
Gouache on Paper
We pack and ship in house, Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Accepted payment methods
1. Agreement: By placing a bid in this auction, Buyer agrees to these Terms
We have a large inventory of artists and examine each piece to the best of
our ability, but are not experts on every artist. As a precaution measure,
each piece in our auction should be assumed ?in the manner of? or
?attributed to? named artist.
3. Warranties and Representations: All property is sold AS IS.
LeegalleryNYC, for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties
or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot. While we make all
efforts to be accurate, Buyer agrees that in no event shall LeegalleryNYC.
be responsible for the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship,
attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value, or
condition of any Lot. Nothing being said or done by LeegalleryNYC. shall be
deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by
4. Bid Discrepancies: In case of any discrepancy, from any source, the
auctioneer?s record is the official record of the sale. In case of any tie
bids, the auctioneer?s ruling is final. LeegalleryNYC, Inc. will have sole
and absolute discretion to determine who the successful bidder is and/or
may withdraw the Lot or reoffer the Lot for sale, in the event of a
5. Shipping: We pack and ship via UPS, USPS, Buyer Pays Shipping cost.
6. Payment and Pick-Up Policy: Buyer will receive an invoice within three
(3) business days after the auction, payment must be complete within 7
days. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to contact us to make payment.
- For absentee, online, and out-of-state buyers, full payment and removal
of goods is required no later than 7 business days from the completion of
- For local buyers, full payment and removal of goods is required no later
than five (5) business days from the completion of the auction.
- For real estate buyers, earnest money of 10% of the invoice total (hammer
price & buyer?s premium) is due the first business day after the sale by
5pm, with remaining balance due in-full within seven (7) business days by
5pm. Both the earnest money and remaining balance must be paid by wire
- Any invoice with an outstanding balance thirty (30) days after the
auction may be cancelled and the sale rescinded without further notice to
7. Storage and Fees: Failure to remove purchases within the above
timeframes will result in storage fees.
8. Buyer's Premium: Buyer agrees to pay LeegalleryNYC, Inc. a buyer?s
premium based on winning bid amounts as follows:
- In-Person, Phone, or House-Absentee Winning Bids: 18% of any winning bid
(15% for cash or check payments).
- LiveAuctioneers.com, Winning Bids: 23% of any winning bid, regardless of
9. Damages: Buyer assumes full responsibility for any and all items when
the hammer falls. LeegalleryNYC,. shall have no liability for any damage to
property left on its premises after the date of sale.
10. Estimates: Auction price estimates are given on each lot. Estimates
should not be relied on as a prediction of the actual selling price or the
actual value of any lot.
11. Lot Withdrawals: LeegalleryNYC, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any
lot at any time from the auction for any reason.
12. Sales Tax: All purchases are subject to 8.875% NY sales tax unless
Buyer has a valid tax exempt certificate on file with LeegalleryNYC, Inc.
Real estate taxes are subject to standard prorations found in the Purchase
13. Failure to Pay: If Buyer fails to pay the balance of the invoice at the
close of the auction, or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions,
LeegalleryNYC, Inc. shall be entitled to the following remedies: (1) to
recover from Buyer any monetary loss arising on any resale of the Lot
(including all costs of any resale or attempted resale); (2) any deposit or
partial payment paid by Buyer; (3) to recover from Buyer all of its costs
and expenses of collection, including attorney?s fees of fifteen percent
(15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of
1.5% per month and costs; and (4) all other relief and remedies allowed by
the law. NY law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all disputes
involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in NEW York.
14. Payment Methods:
- Personal Property Sales: LeegalleryNYC, Inc. accepts checks, wire
transfers, and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express
and Discover. There is a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a
flat $16 fee for international wire transfers. We will not release item(s)
for shipment until payment has cleared the bank. There will be a $30.00
returned check fee for any and all check payments that are returned.
- Real Estate Sales: Only wire transfers will be accepted as a method of
15. Modifications: LeegalleryNYC, Inc. reserves the right to modify, add,
or remove any section of these terms and conditions of sale at any time,
with or without notice.