Vintage White Glass SANITOL Bottle: 5" White Glass Bottle, Embossed "SANITOL, FOR THE TEETH" Very good condition. (40-80)
Shipping costs are the buyers sole responsibility. You will receive an invoice for your items including shipping & Handling on smaller items. In most cases, the shipping is calculated for parcel post to be cost effective. You may arrange your own shipping if you like. On larger items, you may arrange shipping by calling Crater's and Freighters at 1-866-283-6608 or call your own shipper and arrange pick-up. Because of space limitations, we can only hold items for 2 weeks after the auction. If you have questions, please call 757-722-9210 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items are shipped within 30 days of receipt of payment. Thank You.
We Accept Mastercard, Visa, Discovery, Paypal, Cash, Certified Check, and Wire Transfers. NO Overseas Credit Cards Accepted. We only Accept Wire Transfers from Buyers Outside the United States. Unless exempted by law, all individuals will be charged Virginia sales tax of 5% of the purchase price and buyer's premium.
Accepted payment methods
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
For LiveAuctioneers live Auctions by Phoebus Auction Gallery
1. The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer. If any dispute arises as to the bidding or between two (2) bidders, The auctioneer has the final discretion to determine the successful bidder. LiveAuctioneers absentee and real time bids will be executed to the best of our ability, but are not responsible to execute any absentee bids. If a dispute arises after the sale, our sales record will be conclusive.
2. All property is sold "AS IS", and neither the auctioneer, gallery staff, nor any consignor makes any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty of descriptions of genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture source, origin or condition of the property, and no statement, oral or written, made at the sale or in the catalogue, bill of sale or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation or an assumption of liability. All perspective buyers should personally inspect or have their agent inspect property before bidding. In no event will our liability to purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. All legal actions concerning sales will be adjudicated in Hampton, Virginia, Local and State Courts.
3. The auctioneer at her discretion may reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the article offered. We reserve the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot from the sale. Buyers are reminded that items in the auction are of considerable age and may exhibit some fair wear and tear. All items are sold "AS IS" and should be inspected prior to bidding by yourself or your agent. Condition reports may be obtained by calling 757 722-9210. Refunds or returns are not accepted.
4. The Auctioneer will proceed at even increments unless, at his/her discretion, it is necessary to enhance the sale. Some of the lots in this sale are being sold subject to a reserve. A "reserve" is a confidential minimum price agreed between consignor and the Phoebus Auction Gallery below which a lot will not be sold. We may implement reserves by bidding on behalf of the consignor.
5. All sales are for cash(In House Only!), Money order, Visa, Master Card, Discover, and business or personal check (with valid ID) Or Paypal. Non-US resident bidders must pay by wire transfer. Unless exempted by law, all individuals will be charged Virginia sales tax of 6% of the purchase price and buyer's premium.
6. A buyer's premium of 20% of the successful bid price will be added to the total purchase price of all properties to be paid by purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
7. The Gallery Can Provide Shipping Services to Buyers at their request. The Cost of Packaging, Handling & Shipping will be the Responsibility of the Buyer. Shipping Charges for small Items will be calculated for USPS and Invoices sent to buyers with in 72 Hours of the auction. Invoices must be paid upon receipt and will be shipped in order of payment was received. Items Must be paid for before Shipping can be arraigned Items will be insured for their Purchase Price and Shipping. Individuals must contact the Gallery at 757 722-9210 to arrange for Shipping with in 5 days of the end of an auction. Large or Furniture items will be refered to Craters & Freighters for Estimates (1-886-283-6608). Owners not contacting the Gallery within 15 Days will have items sold and Negative feedback or Disputes left. The Gallery will exercise due care and diligence in the packing and handling of purchased lots, but the items are shipped at the entire risk of the purchaser.. Under no circumstances will shipping charges be refunded. Questions should be emailed to email@example.com.
8. Please understand that Phoebus Auction Gallery undertakes the execution of absentee bids or LiveAuctioneers Live Auction Bids as a convenience for clients and is not responsible for inadvertent failure to execute bids, or for any error in the execution of bids. Please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and understand that the items sold are often of considerable age and will exhibit wear, usage and damage often not listed in the catalog entry and understand that a 20% Buyer's Premium will be added to all purchases. We will insure Best Value in Shipping, but all Shipping Costs are the Responsibility of the Buyer.
All items are sold "AS-IS". All sales are final. No returns or refunds. For further information please call (757) 722-9210