Shabti fragment, circa 600 B.C. Small Egyptian Shabti Fragment with remains of light green glaze, black highlights, arms crossed at chest. Dimension: 3-3/4" H ( with stand); Weight: 2 oz. Provenance: Ex. Collection B. Barolo, New York, NY
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Accepted payment methods
The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or does not have repairs or restorations, imperfections or the effects of aging. Interested bidders should request a condition report on lots of which they intend to bid, prior to bidding. All transactions are governed by Arte Antico, L.L.C.'s Conditions of Sale.
The following are the TERMS OF SALE for bidding in the Timed Auction of Arte Antico, LLC scheduled for March 10, 2018 at 12 pm pst:
Please read the following "Terms of Sale" carefully. These terms are applicable to all bidders in this auction. Your submission of bids in this auction constitutes your acceptance of these "Terms of Sale."
1. All items in this auction have been legally acquired, are legal to sell, and guaranteed to be as described or your money will be refunded.
2. By bidding in this auction, the bidder personally guarantees payment. The auctioneer has sole discretion in all matters. In case of dispute, the lot(s) in question may be resold.
3. Bidders will receive an e-mail notifying them if they have been outbid, as long as bid is placed one day prior to lot closing time.
4. High and Low Estimates are provided for each lot for reference only. All starting bids are the price the lot can sell at. Lots may sell for a price greater or less than the estimate. All lots have a reserve.
5. Payment is due, in full, upon receipt of invoice. No lots will be released until payment in full has been made. Payment (in U.S. funds) may be made via personal check or money order. All buyers who pay by credit card must first have a credit card authorization form on file with Arte Antico, LLC prior to the auction. For the form, call 917-536-6049. Credit cards accepted are American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover. PayPal and Bank Wire Transfers are also accepted. For PayPal payments please use "firstname.lastname@example.org" email address for processing payments. Please note that all credit card payments and Paypal payments are subject to a 4% surcharge due to credit card processing fees. All invoices will have the 4% surcharge included, if your payment method is not by credit card or Paypal please email or call to have the charge removed from the invoice. International bidders payment by Paypal or wire transfer or Western Union/moneygram only.
6. BUYER'S PREMIUM: There is a 25% buyers premium for all lots.
7. New York State Sales Tax: New York State Sales Tax will be added to all invoices, unless a valid N.Y.S. Resale Certificate is on file with Arte Antico, LLC. Items shipped outside of New York State (United States or international) will not be charged Sales Tax.
8. RETURN POLICY: If our description of the item is not as described, we will accept return of the item; however, WE MUST HAVE WRITTEN NOTIFICATION OF RETURN WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ITEM BY BIDDER. All returns must have tracking , as shown by FedEx, UPS or USPS tracking data, and the item must be received by us within ten days in the condition received. A written letter from a recognized expert in the field pertaining to the item in dispute must be presented for refund. No lots may be returned without prior written consent. Late remittance constitutes just cause for revocation of all return privileges. Return shipping is at the bidder's expense. In no event may any lot(s) be returned after fifteen (15) days from the date of the auction. ALL SALES ARE FINAL after 15 days of end of auction.
9. BIDDING will be conducted online as the auction progresses or you may leave an absentee bid prior to the commencement of the auction.
10. SHIPPING: All shipping services are handled in-house. All buyers will receive an invoice detailing their purchases, sales tax (if applicable), and shipping/insurance charges. Items will be shipped only upon receipt of payment in full and will be insured for their full value with tracking number. **For shipments outside of the USA, customs and duties may apply upon entry in to said country, and this fee, if any, is the buyer's responsibility. For international shipments, full value will be declared on all custom forms.
11. ALL BIDDERS must register in order to bid.
12. Buyer agrees that any claim of controversy arising out of, or relating to the formation, interpretation of performance of these terms and underlying transactions or the breach thereof, is subject to arbitration and shall take place within the County of New York, NY subject to the laws of the State of New York.
13. QUESTIONS? Feel free to email us at email@example.com with questions prior to bidding or call us at 917-536-6049. Please be sure to ask all questions at least 30 minutes prior to auction start time, as we will not be able to take calls or answer emails sent to us during the auction.