Harold Feinstein (1931-2015), Inca, Sky Flowers, 1980, photo-dye transfer, dated 1980, signed and numbered 6/100 (recto). Height 16 width 20 inches. Guaranteed to be authentic signed and printed by the artist. A separate exhibition catalog featuring this image will be available to the buyer. More information: Born in Brooklyn, N.Y. in 1931, Feinstein was a prodigy whoâ€™ work was purchased at age 19 by Edward Steichen for the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art. Known for his black and white images of Coney Island and street photography, he received further acclaim for his color flower photography in a series entitled Sky Flowers and later another series One Hundred Flowers. He passed away in 2015. His works have been widely and internationally published including a documentary.
For photography we can do in house shipping and/or contact the UPS Store on your behalf. Upon receipt of payment we will contact the UPS Store on your behalf unless other arrangements are made. We normally ship UPS ground or if small item USPS Priority mail.
Invoice is due immediately after auction. Make payment out to Royka's and send our mailing address PO Box 179, Lunenburg, MA 01462. If paying by credit card you can call 978-660-5678 and leave the information including the address that goes with the card if different then the address you registered with in the auction. Also the security code. Three is a 2% fee for credit card transactions.
Accepted payment methods
The following Terms of Sale, as amended by any posted notices or verbal announcements during the sale, constitute the entire terms on which property in the auction shall be offered for sale. All bidders are responsible for understanding these Terms of Sale. If you have any questions please direct them to Paul Royka (978) 660-5678 or email: email@example.com 24hrs. prior to the auction. No communications made by any staff of ROYKA'S Auctioneers & Appraisers is intended to be binding; communications are made for informational purposes only.
1) All property is sold as-is, where-is. Buyers who wish to receive condition reports must ask specific questions along with guidelines on how to answer the questions. ROYKA'S will not be responsible for failure to answer questions or be responsible for any errors. We receive many requests and will make every attempt to answer all questions received.
2) Buyer's premium, purchase price, taxes & billing. A buyer's premium in the amount of 25% of the successful high bid will be added to the amount of the successful bid price for all lots purchased at auction for live bidders. Internet bidder?s buyer?s premium is 23%. Upon the announcement by the auctioneer, the successful bidder becomes the purchaser and is responsible for the amount of the successful bid, the buyer's premium, applicable taxes, and other charges provided for in Terms & Conditions of Sale. Applicable taxes shall include Massachusetts sales tax (6.25%). Only valid resale certificates are accepted as proof of exemption from Massachusetts sales tax by US dealers. Exemption numbers from other states are accepted if presented with a business card or letterhead.
3) Some lots in the auction are subject to reserves. The reserve is a confidential minimum price agreed upon between the consignor and ROYKA'S. A representative of ROYKA'S will execute such reserves by bidding for the consignor. In any event, the auctioneer may reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the lot. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer shall have sole discretion in determining the purchaser and may also, at his discretion, withdraw the lot or reoffer the lot for sale. ROYKA'S reserves the right to withdraw property from the sale for any reason and with no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
4) Acceptable methods of payment. Cash, money order, bank check, personal check, or wire transfer. 2% additional charge for all credit card and PayPal purchases. Credit cards can only be processed after the auction is complete. If you are not known to us, you will be asked to furnish a form of valid identification including a photo id. We retain your purchase(s) until the check clears and then item is released for shipping. If you are the successful bidder either live or absentee and do not remit payment within 5 business days the sale is void. The purchaser agrees to pay a $25 handling charge to ROYKA'S for any payment dishonored by the drawee. Credit should be established a day prior to the auction. No exceptions. Payments due immediately upon close of sale. After 5 days items will be offered to next highest bidder.
5) Absentee bids. All absentee bidding is handled as though you are in attendance. All absentee bidder names and bids are held in the strictest confidence, disclosed only in the event of a question after the sale. Absentee bidding is a convenience offered to our customers and ROYKA'S is not liable or responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids.
6) Removal, packaging & shipping. Pick up will be arranged from our Leominster, MA storage. For The purchaser is responsible for the moving or shipment of all purchased property. ROYKA'S at its discretion and at the purchasers request, package and ship items as directed by the purchaser. Customers can contact The UPS Store, 60 Thoreau Street, Concord, MA (978) 369-5570 to arrange pick up and packaging your items after payment has been payed in full. There is a pick up fee for shipping. Please contact the shipper directly. Royka's does not provide shipping. All such packaging, handling and shipping is at the sole risk and expense of the purchaser and ROYKA'S will have no liability for any loss or damage to such items. Payment must clear before items are relased for shipping. Export/Import: an export license may be required for the export of certain materials. Some countries prohibit the importation of certain materials. It is the sole responsibility of purchasers to familiarize themselves with any required license and import/export requirements. ROYKA'S will have no responsibility with regard to these matters. All items must be paid for in full, picked up or arrangements made for shipping within 5 business days of auction. ROYKA'S shall have no liability for any damage to property left on its premises for more than (5) five business days after the date of sale.
7) Governing law and forum for disputes. The laws of Massachusetts shall govern the auctions of Royka's Auctioneers & Appraisers. Any disputes which may arise in connection with the auction and/or any auction purchase, and all of the terms and conditions set forth herein above, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Massachusetts law. Anyone who participates in the auction and/or makes auction purchases agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Massachusetts with respect to any dispute arising in connection with the auction and/or any auction purchases. Royka's retains all rights to reproduce images after auction. Any disputes must be received in writing by certified mail to Royka's, PO Box 179, Lunenburg, MA 01462 30 days of the sale. Bidding on any item indicates your acceptance of these terms of sale and all other terms announced at the time of sale. In all instances, the auctioneers interpretation of these conditions is final and binding on all bidders. Auctioneer: Paul Royka, Massachusetts License Number 2647
Harold Feinstein Vintage Signed Photograph 1980
Mar 18, 2018 10:00 PM UTC
10 Hrs0 MinUntil Auction Starts
Interested in this item?Save to 'Saved Items' to access later.