R. HUVER SGN. OIL ON PANEL "STILL LIFE WITH FRUIT" 8X10"
THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD. DOES NOT PACK OR SHIP.
PURCHASERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ARRANGING SHIPMENT FOR ALL PURCHASED MERCHANDISE. IF USING YOUR OWN SHIPPER, YOU MUST SEND US AN EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org RELEASING THE PURCHASE WITH THE NAME OF YOUR SHIPPER. THE SHIPPER MUST PRESENT I.D. WHEN PICKING UP.
BELOW IS A LIST OF RECOMMENDED SHIPPERS.
ACE EXCHANGE LLC. 646-228-9735 / email@example.com
AIR SEA PACKING GROUP NY: 718-937-6800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
PLYCON TRANSPORTATION GROUP - 888-655-2664
DAKS GLOBAL: email@example.com - 484-370-8992
UPS STORE: MGR. KRISTIN (631) 289-5370 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Accepted payment methods
THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE AUCTION SALE
1. LIVEAUCTIONEER BIDDERS MUST CALL THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD. DIRECTLY (631) 289-9505 TO MAKE PAYMENT. ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN 3 DAYS OF THE AUCTION.
2. ALL MERCHANDISE IS SOLD ?AS IS?. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED OR CREDIT GIVEN. No guarantees are made as to condition, period or authenticity of the merchandise sold. Any condition statement is given as a courtesy and is only an opinion and should not be treated as statement or fact. THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD. makes no representation, nor any express or implied warranties and is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR OR OMISSION. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is perfect condition or is completely free from wear & tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Buyers must rely on their own knowledge when purchasing merchandise.
3. All merchandise must be removed from the gallery premises NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS after the sale. Merchandise left after that time will be picked up by "THREE LITTLE MEN INC." (917) 525-5595 and moved to their facility in Frenchtown, NJ at the RISK & EXPENSE of the purchaser. The purchaser will need to contact "THREE LITTLE MEN INC." to discuss storage and delivery fees.
4. All purchases are subject to New York State and LOCAL SALES & USE TAXES unless purchaser furnishes proof of a New York State Resale or OSR number at the time of payment.
5. The highest bidder acknowledged shall be the purchaser. If any dispute arises between in-house bidders and liveauctioneer bidders, the Auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder. Digital recordings of the sale will be used for confirmation. THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY BID, AS WELL AS THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE ANY BIDDER.
6. The Auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot by placing bids on behalf of the seller up to the amount of the reserve. If the item does not reach the reserve the Auctioneer may announce the lot to be unsold.
7. 20% Buyer Premium shall be charged on all in-house purchases. Internet buyers pay 25% Buyer Premium on all purchases. The Gallery reserves the right to charge customer?s credit card for the sum total of their purchases including Buyer Premium if items are not paid for within three (3) days of the auction. AT DISCRETION OF GALLERY WE MAY REQUIRE PRE-APPROVAL OF CREDIT CARDS. ALSO THE GALLERY MAY REQUIRE CHECKS TO BE CERTIFIED
8. The Gallery is not responsible for errors, omissions or merchandise left more than 3 days after the auction unless written arrangements have been made with the Gallery owners.
9. All purchases $10,000.00 AND OVER must be made by CERTIFIED CHECK within 3 Business days immediately following the Auction.
10. THOS. CORNELL GALLERIES, LTD. does not pack or ship. Purchasers are responsible for arranging shipment of all purchased merchandise.
NO CHECKS ACCEPTED unless approved by the gallery.
AT OUR DISCRETION WE MAY HOLD YOUR MERCHANDISE UNTIL THE CHECK CLEARS
NOTE: ALL MEASUREMENTS & GOLD & STERLING WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE, THE GALLERY DOES NOT GUARANTEE CLOCKS TO BE IN WORKING ORDER
R. HUVER SGN. OIL ON PANEL "STILL LIFE WITH FRUIT"