Chinese Chenghua doucai grape pic long neck vaseh:22cm
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Accepted payment methods
These Terms and Conditions of Sale are made by Bay antiques Auctions
and Bidder (Purchaser,Buyer or Agent). The Terms and Conditions of Sale
and all contents of catalogue are subject to amendment by Bay antiques Auctions buy
the posting of notices or announcements made by auctioneer. By participating in any sale,
Bidder hereby acknowledges to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. On the fall of the Auctioneer's hammer, or upon the statement of items sold, the highest
bidder or authorized agent shall be deemed to have purchased the offered lot in
accordance with all of the conditions set forth herein and will pay the purchase price
in full plus buyers premium and any applicable taxes. If the foregoing conditions or
any other applicable conditions herein are not complied with, in addition to other
remedies available to us and the consignor by law, including but without limitation to
the right to hold the Purchaser liable for the purchase price, we, at our option,
i. cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the Purchaser, or
ii. resell the property on three (3) days notice to the Purchaser and for the account
and risk of the Purchaser, either publicly or privately, and in such event the Purchaser
shall be liable for the payment of any deficiency plus all costs and expenses of both
sales, our commission at our regular rates, all other charges due and incidental damages
iii. All the winner of the purchasers of the auction must pay their winning lots within 7 days, or the owner of the lots have the right to
withdraw their consignments without further notice.
2. We reserve the right to withdraw any property at any time before the actual sale.
Unless otherwise announced by Auctioneer at the time of sale, all bids are per lot as
numbered in the catalogue and no lot shall be divided for sale.
3. We reserve the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The highest bidder acknowledged
by the Auctioneer shall be the Purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or
in the event the Auctioneer doubts the validity of any bid, the Auctioneer shall have
sole and final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and
resell the article in dispute. If any dispute arises after the sale, our sales records
shall be preeminent in all respects.
4. If we are prevented by fire, theft or any other reason whatsoever from delivery of
any property to the Purchaser, our liability shall be limited to the sum actually paid
by the Purchaser.
5. Where the consignor is indebted to us or has a monetary guarantee from us, and in
Our auction companies has the rules for the transaction, for the collection of payment, transportation and warehousing,
there are the following provisions:
1. Upon receipt of the invoice of our company, the buyer shall pay the amount
payable within three days after receipt of the invoice.
2. If the buyer not be abale to pay by the end of 7 days of period ,
it will caused extra charge of one percent of the goods' value for storage fee per day for later payment,
it will be calculated from the eleventh day.
If any buyer has a long period of time does not pay or refused to pay,
there will be a bad record on them and they are going to
lose eligibility to participate in the future auctions.
3. Our auction company will indicate the payment method and the designated remittance bank in the invoice
(including the Banks in the United States and banks of China).
4. If there is any problem with the item, and the buyer would like to return the item, the buy should do it not exceeded 7 days after the buyer received the item he bid. if not, our company will not allow the return action.
Chinese Chenghua doucai grape pic long neck vase
Thu, Jul 26, 2018 2:00 AM GMT
Auction starts in
4 Days15 Hrs15 Min49 Sec
Estimate $10,000 - $15,000Automatic Bidding
Interested in this item?Save to 'Saved Items' to access later.