Fine and beautifully shaped tea-dust glaze censer with Kangxi period mark. Diameter 130mm, 5-1/8"inch. 18th century.
Excellent condition without any chip or repair. Added macro picture for micro identification purpose to help in confirming authenticity.
Buyer pays the Shipping Cost. We normally use EMS to ship worldwide for value and efficiency, but can also offer other shipping services as customers ask for. After payment is clear, we will ship items as soon as possible. Big and heavy item need to be crate.
Via wire transfer, there is $ 30 extra fee
Via credit card, there is 3% extra bank fee
Accepted payment methods
Refund / Return
Refund or return request is acceptable.
Please to be noted, that buyer should be responsible for double trip shipping cost plus insurance(if any) and would be charged 30% of hammer price as restock cost.
1. All sales after the drop of the hammer are final. We do not accept cancellation or exchange within any situation.
2. By submitting your bid, you agree to a buyer premium 15% of the hammer price.
3. All description of goods for sale are suggestive information to bidder. We try to describe as accurately as possible, including defect(if any), but we do not provide warranty to any items. However, we also provide Macro Picture on most items for Microscopic Identification purpose, to help buyer in confirming authenticity by themselves prior any purchases, so please look in detail, including its macro picture. Buyer should make judgement based on their own expertise and preference. For items that accompanied with TL certificate, buyer can check directly with the issuance regarding genuinity of the certificate for own assurance.
4. HIGH and LOW estimates are provided for each lot for reference purposes only.
5. Exact measurement can be seen on each item's last picture.
6. For pictures, we have adjusted the lighting similar to bright noon light.
7. Payment of sold items is due 3 (three) business days after your winning bid. We look forward to build friendly and reliable relationship with all our customers based on trust and credibility.
8. Goods will be shipped within 5-15 business days through EMS after full payment is received. We will contact through your email for the amount of shipping cost.
9. Refund or return is acceptable however buyer should be responsible for double-trip shipping cost plus insurance(if any) and would be charged 30% of hammer price as restock cost.