Rug: Handmade Semi Antique Persian Tabriz; Material: Fine quality baby lamb's wool pile, all natural vegetable dye; Size: 12.7x9.6 feet; Foundation: Cotton; Design: Persian Tabriz; Origin: Iran; The approximate year of origin: 1975-1980"
Over all okay condition (see photos)
- Domestic: Shipping rates are determined by destination.
- International: Foreign shipping rates are determined by destination.
- Location: Ships from Maryland.
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or wire transfers, payable in U.S. dollars. Invoice must be paid in full. Roshan Oriental Rug reserves the right to hold merchandise purchased until the funds have cleared.
Accepted payment methods
- In the rare event that your purchase from this auction does not meet your expectations, our specialists are here to help. If the item did not conform to the lot description in the sale, U.S. buyers may return the item for a full refund provided you notify us within 7 days of receiving the item.
- All items are available for inquiries prior to bidding. Written and oral descriptions are the opinions of Roshan Oriental Rug, and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. Roshan Oriental Rug believes to the best of its knowledge that the information presented in any auction or sale has come from reliable sources. However, such information is presented solely for the convenience of the prospective purchasers. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine all items in which they have an interest. By placing a bid, in any capacity, you signify that you have examined the items as fully as you desire and have had the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from Roshan Oriental Rug.
- Any appraisals, Estimates as defined herein or evaluations provided are solely for the convenience of the bidder and Roshan Oriental Rug makes no warranties of any kind relating to them. Appraisals may include valuations which reflect the full, highest retail price of the item in a specific geographic region. The terms Estimate or Estimated Value as used herein may be an arbitrary value and may fail to represent an actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. Similarly, no appraisal value should be considered to represent the actual resale value, insurance replacement value, or cost of a similar good. No statement (oral or written) shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility. All measurements given are approximate and within industry standards and customs.
- The bidder assumes full responsibility for items at the expiration of time in an online auction or sale. A bid entered by mistake on the part of a bidder is NOT grounds for a cancellation of the bid. Each bidder is responsible for his or her account and bids.
- In the event that you bid and are deemed the winner of an item by Roshan Oriental Rug, but fail to make payment in accordance with the invoice sent to you or claim a dispute with any third-party payment intermediary, such as a credit card company, you will be assessed a charge of 15% of the hammer price as liquidated damages. By bidding on any such lot you hereby agree to the payment of such liquidated damages as a result of the irreparable harm that will be sustained by Roshan Oriental Rug. Furthermore, in the event that a winning bidder fails to make any payments under these terms and conditions, including the liquidated damages described herein, we reserve the right to report such nonpayment to credit and collection agencies in our sole discretion.
- Roshan Oriental Rug reserves the right to reject any bid at any time and at his sole discretion. Roshan Oriental Rug additionally reserves the right in its sole and unlimited discretion at any time prior to, during, or even after the close of the auction or slae to exclude any person or individual bid and to award any lot to the highest accepted bid. Roshan Oriental Rug reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before, during, or after the auction or sale without liability.
- These terms and conditions, the contents of any listing and the contractual relationship between Roshan Oriental Rug and any bidder shall be interpreted under and governed by the laws of the State of Maryland.
- All payments for lots won are due immediately upon receiving your invoice. If you do not receive an invoice via email or you are unable to pay through our online checkout system it is your responsibility to contact us at (703) 980-9928 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.