Arts and Crafts style floor standing open shelf unit in green paint with graduated shelves - some wear to paint, one key for holding the shelf in place is missing, slightly loose, else good condition, circa 1900. 48"W x 33"H x 7.5"D.
We use local shipping companies for shipping - Buyer Pays Actual Shipping Cost Directly to Shipper. Shippers can be obtained by accessing the list within our web site www.hpcountryauctions.com. Please call them for pre-auction estimates.
Contact us for payment. We accept VISA, MC, Checks, Cash, Money Orders, or Wire Transfers.
Accepted payment methods
Conditions of Sale
1. RESERVES. Most items are sold unreserved. When reserves are present, they are normally set at or below the minimum estimated range. We reserve the right to reject any bid not commensurate with the value of the item being sold.
2. WARRANTEES: All property is sold "as is", and neither the auctioneer nor any consignor makes any warranties or representation of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness, nor deemed to have made any representation or warranty, or description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, or condition of the property and no statement made at the sale, or in the bill of sale, or invoice or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability.
3. DISPUTED BIDS. In the event of disputed bids, the auctioneer shall be the judge in the matter to determine ownership. Normally, the auctioneer will re-open the bidding between the parties in dispute to determine the winner. The auctioneer shall also have the right to withdraw the article from the sale at his discretion.
4. PICKUP:Unless previous arrangements are made, all merchandise should be paid for and removed the day of the sale. Hyde Park Country Auctions shall not be liable for any purchases not picked up and removed the day of sale. Furthermore, our staff will assist in the removal of merchandise but will not be held accountable for any damage that may occur during moving.
5. PAYMENTS: We accept cash(In House Only), checks, Master Card, or VISA. Out of state checks require prior approval 3 days before the auction and must submit bank letter of guaranteed funds before bidding. We reserve the right to hold any merchandise until the check clears. A liveauctioneers dispute will be open for All online invoices not paid within 1 week of sale unless we are notified in advance that more time is required.
6. SHIPPING: We provide shipping support but do not ship items ourselves. A list of shippers can be found on our web site www.hpcountryauctions.com. Upon your request, we will release items to the shipper of your choice who is responsible for picking up your item(s) at our auction facility. Hyde Park Country Auctions will not be held liable for any damage that may occur in shipping as this is done as a courtesy to purchaser. Purchaser agrees to pay in advance the required shipping and packaging fees directly to the shipper.
7. NY STATE SALES TAX: All purchases are subject to a New York State Sales Tax rate of 8.125% unless a valid NY State sales tax exemption certificate is presented before the sale. The rate will be applied to the buyers premium as well.
8. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 15%-18% buyers premium shall be applied to all purchases where the bidding has not occurred through LiveAuctioneers. In the case of LiveAuctioneers, the buyers premium shall be 22% of the purchase price.
9. REGISTRATION TO BID: In house buyers - Registration must occur before bidding is permitted. Two forms of ID must be provided including the purchaser's driver's license. By bidding at the auction either live, phone, absentee, or online, the bidder agrees to accept the terms of the auction, including this list of requirements, as well as any new information that may be announced prior to the sale. Online buyers - Registration takes place through liveauctioneers only. Anyone with outstanding dispute(s) with liveauctioneers auction houses, will not be approved to be at our sale unless a verifiable explanation is provided, or the dispute is resolved within 24 hours or our auction start time.
Arts and Crafts style floor standing open shelf unit in