American - Circa 1920 - 13" H Painted Glass and Cork
Shipping may be arranged through RSL Auctions. A shipping fee of $20 per lot, $80 per 5 lots or $150 per 10 lots is charged plus the incurred postage and insurance.
Contact shipper for complete details 908.823.4049
Payment may be made by cash, personal check or credit card.
A 28.5% buyer's premium will be added to all successful bids.
A 3.5% discount will be applied for payment made by cash or personal check making the buyer's premium 25%.
RSL Auctions reserve the right to hold all merchandise paid by check until payment has been cleared by the bank. This may take up to one month.
Accepted payment methods
1. RSL Auctions acts as an agent for the seller. The contract for the sale of the property is between the seller and the buyer. No statements made within this catalog or made by a representative of or employee of RSL Auctions shall be deemed to be a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability with respect to the property's age, condition, size, quality, variety, importance, provenance, or historical relevance. All property is sold as is.
2. All sales are final.
3. Buyers are responsible for satisfying themselves concerning the condition of the property.
4. The auctioneer will be solely responsible for determining the bidding increments.
5. The auctioneer will be the final judge in deciding which bidder has won an item. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer at his discretion, shall decide whether to reopen bidding or not.
6. LiveAuctioneer's Bids: in order to bid through LiveAuctioneers, you must first register on LiveAuctioneer's website. RSL Auctions reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse your registration or participation in the auction or to revoke your permission to participate before, during or after the sale.
7. Absentee Bids: If you are unable to attend the actual sale, RSL Auctions are authorized to execute bids on your behalf. Complete an Absentee Bid Form and return to RSL Auctions BEFORE the absentee bid deadline. We cannot accept Buy bids. In the event that two identical bids are received, the first bid form received by RSL Auctions will have preference.
8. Phone Bids: Phone bids will also be accepted. To qualify for a phone line the same procedure of authorization required for an absentee bid is required. A backup bid in the event a party cannot be reached by phone is not required, but strongly recommended. There are a limited number of phone lines available. In the event that there are more requests than lines available, preference will go to the highest bidding parties. In the event, whether human or technical, that a phone call is not made, disconnected or the bidder cannot be reached at the number left, the backup bid will be executed. RSL Auctions cannot guarantee that phone bids will be executed.
9. Submit all questions regarding upcoming auction items at least 48 hours prior to the date of auction. We will make every effort to answer all submitted questions in a timely manner. However, we cannot guarantee that questions submitted within 48 hours of the auction date will be answered prior to the auction.
10. The buyer is required to pay New Jersey sales tax 7% unless exemption is allowed under the laws regulating such tax. Dealers must present a valid tax ID certificate in order to quality for exemption, or have items cross state lines.
11. Payment may be made by cash, personal check or credit card. A 23.5% buyer's premium will be added to all successful bids. A 3.5% discount will be applied for payment made by cash or personal check making the buyer's premium 20% if paid within 15 days. Discount only applied to payment made within this time frame. An additional 5% will be added to bids made through liveauctioneers.com. RSL Auctions reserve the right to hold all merchandise paid by check until payment has been cleared by the bank. This may take up to one month.
12. All accounts are to be settled within 15 days of the end of the sale.
13. There will be a $50 charge added to all wire transfers.
14. In the event property is not paid for in full, RSL Auctions may pursue one or more of the following rights or remedies.
A) charge interest at 2% per month of the unpaid balance.
B) hold the defaulting buyer liable for the total amount due and commence legal proceedings for its recovery together with interest, legal fees and costs to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
C) cancel the sale
D) resell the property
E) pay the seller the amount up to the net proceeds payable in respect to the amount bid by the default buyer minus one bid.
F) or to take such other action as we deem necessary or appropriate.
15. Shipping may be arranged through RSL Auctions. A shipping fee of $20 per lot, $80 per 5 lots or $150 per 10 lots is charged plus the incurred postage and insurance. International and large items will incur additional costs. Shipped items may take up to 45 days to be delivered.
16. RSL Auctions has the capability to ship to international bidders. By law, RSL Auctions cannot, and will not, declare lesser values for any international purchases and all shipments will include the invoice with purchase totals including the buyer's premium and shipping cost. All international bidders are responsible for knowing their country's laws on importing items and for paying all customs and duties on the items.
17. RSL Auctions are not responsible for any typographical errors or omissions in this catalog or price key. Photographs in this catalog are of the actual objects being sold but are not shown to scale.
18. RSL Auctions reserve the right to refuse admission, participation in or request the departure of any person/persons.
19. RSL Auctions reserves the right to withdraw any property before, during and after the sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
20. In no event will our liability to a purchaser exceed the purchase price actually paid. RSL Auctions will not be responsible for any errors or failures to execute bids placed online or for any errors or omissions in connection therewith including, without limitation, errors or failures caused by (i) a loss of connection to the internet or the LiveAuctioneers Online Platform software by either RSL Auctions or the client; (ii) a breakdown or problem with RSL Auctions or LiveAuctioneers? Online Platform software; or (iii) a breakdown or problem with a client's internet connection, mobile network or computer.
22. If any part of these Conditions of Sale are found by any court to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that part shall be discounted and the rest of the conditions shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. By bidding at auction, whether present in person or by agent, by written bid, telephone or other means, the buyer indicates acceptance of these Conditions of Sale.
24. The rights and obligations with respect to the Conditions of Sale shall be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey.
25. All rights reserved. Entire contents Copyright 2018. RSL Auctions Copyright includes, but not limited to, print, media, microfilm and electronic media, such as CD-ROM's and online computer services.