14k Rose gold heart lock bracelet, a curb link chain with a heart padlock closure, retains original key, 7", 28.2g.
25% up to$150,000.00
Buyers must acquire 3rd party shipping services.
The following packers, shippers, and movers have been used by San Rafael Auction Gallery customers:
(415) 472-2533, email@example.com
The UPS Store
PLYCON Transportation Group
(831) 566-6088, firstname.lastname@example.org
LaSea Van Lines
(562) 299-3783, email@example.com
Gander & White Shipping
(415) 825-5165, ganderandwhite.com
Please provide the shipper with our auction lot number for the item(s) and insurable value (the amount you paid) and the destination address.
Also refer to the date of our auction at The San Rafael Auction Gallery 634 5th Ave, San Rafael, Ca. 94901
Buyers may make independent arrangements with any shipper that they choose. Buyer pays all packing, shipping, and associated costs directly to their chosen shipper.
You will be contacted by email within 24 hours after the auction is completed with payment instructions.
Accepted payment methods
BIDDING AT THIS AUCTION, WHETHER IN PERSON, BY AGENT, ABSENTEE BID, TELEPHONE, EMAIL, INTERNET OR OTHER MEANS, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE "TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE".
If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member or contact The San Rafael Auction Gallery for clarification before registering. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, FOR ANY REASON.
BUYER'S PREMIUM ADDED TO ALL LOTS PURCHASED
LiveAuctioneers Online Buyer's Premium is 25% of the "Hammer Price" up to $150,000. The online Buyer's Premium for items over $150,000 is 20%.
1. All buyers must have a bidding number and shall supply The San Rafael Auction Gallery, Inc. with their name, address, phone number and if so requested a bank reference. A form of picture ID is required to verify information given.
2. The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the "hammer price" and any dispute shall be settled at the Auctioneer's absolute discretion. An audio recording is made of each auction to verify auction results, if necessary.
3. The Auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid and to advance the bidding as he may decide.
4. California Sales Tax will be paid on 1) The Hammer Price and 2) the Buyer's Premium.
5. All Purchases will be subject to 9% California Sales Tax unless the buyer provides the San Rafael Auction Gallery, Inc. with a valid Resale Certificate at the time of registration. Merchandise purchased with a resale permit from a state other than California shall be sold outside of California. Sufficient ID, i.e., a business card, is required.
6. Non-Resale purchases from Out of State must be shipped from The San Rafael Auction Gallery, Inc. by common carrier, or California Sales Tax is applicable.
7. All Lots are to be paid in full by cash, approved check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or wire transfer within 3 days of the sale. Auctioneer reserves the right to hold merchandise until a buyer's check clears. There will be a $30.00 handling fee charged, each time a check is returned from the bank for any reason.
PLEASE NOTE: All invoices over $10,000 must be paid by wire transfer or bank check.
8. NO LOT MAY BE TAKEN FROM SAN RAFAEL AUCTION GALLERY, INC. UNTIL THE AUCTION HAS ENDED, AND PROPERTY HAS BEEN PAID IN FULL.
9. All lots purchased at auction must be taken away, or have informed us of your shipping arrangements, at the buyer's expense by the Wednesday following the auction. Lots not removed or scheduled for pickup by your chosen shipper, may be subject to a $5.00 per lot, per day storage fee.
10. The San Rafael Auction Gallery, Inc. will be open until 6pm the day of the auction.
11. The property in a lot shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price has been paid in full, and the auction is over, but, the lot shall be at the buyer's risk in all respects from the fall of the hammer.
12. Any representation or statement by The San Rafael Auction Gallery, Inc. as to authorship, attribution, genuineness, origin, date, age, provenance, condition or estimated selling price is a statement of opinion only. Neither The San Rafael Auction Gallery nor its staff is responsible for the correctness of such opinions. Every person interested should exercise and rely on their own judgment as to such matters.
13. All measurements, sizes and weights are approximate.
14. There may be minimums placed on some items.
15. This sale is being conducted pursuant to Section 2328 of the Uniform Commercial Code and Section 535 of the Penal Code.
16. All lots to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL.
17. SHIPPING. Shipping is at buyer's cost. If a sale results in a canceled sale, we do not refund shipping or return shipping costs.
BIDDING AT THIS AUCTION, WHETHER IN PERSON, BY AGENT, ABSENTEE BID, TELEPHONE, EMAIL, INTERNET OR OTHER MEANS, CONSTITUTES YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE "CONDITIONS OF SALE".