Boho jewelry lot consisting of 1 necklace, 2 925 pendants, and 2 silver plated bracelets all in very good condition.
20% up to$10,000.00
18% up to$25,000.00
JC Auctions does not have an in house shipping department.
Buyers are responsible for all packing and shipping arrangements.
A list of recommended 3rd party shippers will be provided.
Items picked up by a third party company must have prior approval for pickup from the purchaser and a copy of the paid invoice.
Pick-ups can be scheduled Monday - Friday between 10:00am- 3:00pm.
**We have a 10 day pick-up period, after which there are storage fees and a $75 administrative fee.
Credit cards are accepted for purchases (hammer price) up to $1,000. For purchases above $1,000, payments can be made via cash. check, money order, or bank check. For purchases above $10,000 or more, payments can made via wire transfer. Please be sure to wire in US Dollars.
Accepted payment methods
Please read as all property offered for sale by JC Auctions is taken on consignments and consignments only. The below Terms and Conditions of Auction constitute the entire agreement with the successful bidder relative to the property purchased at auction. In bidding with JC Auctions, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms:?
1. All items offered for auction are sold in as is, where is condition with all faults and without recourse. All information on items up for auction are based on the opinion of JC Auctions. Information regarding photographs, condition, weights, authenticity, provenance, origin, manufacturer, age, or condition are believed to be accurate; however, neither JC Auctions nor the consignor makes any representations or warranties on any items, expressed or implied. All measurements and weights are approximate.
2. All items are available for your examination via Live Preview on the Sunday prior to the auction between 12 PM to 4 PM. Your bidding will signify that you have examined all items fully and made a determination as to participate in the auction in which you agree to the conditions above.
3. All sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or refunds will be given, no exceptions.
4. No statement written or oral made by the auctioneer shall be deemed a warranty or assumption of liability by JC Auctions or by any consignor represented by JC Auctions.
5. JC Auctions has the right at any point in time to withdraw, combine, or divide any lot or items prior to the commencement of each auction.
6. All biddings will begin at a price appropriately valued by the Auctioneer's and its consignors' discretion. All items within the lot during the auction are offered subject to a reserve, which is the confidential minimum hammer price at which a lot will be sold for. JC Auctions reserves the right to make bids on behalf of its consignors, whether by opening bids or continuing bidding in response to other bidders until the reserve price is met. If the reserve is not met, the Auctioneer has the right to withdraw the item from the sale.
7. JC Auction reserves the right to reject any bid and to refuse to acknowledge certain bidders.
8. The purchase price paid by the buyer shall be the total amount of the final bid plus a buyer's premium of 20%.
9. All purchases are subject to a 6.875% New Jersey sales tax unless a registered re-seller's Certificate of Resale tax form is fully and completely filled out and received by JC Auctions prior to the time of purchase.
10. Credit cards are accepted for purchases (hammer price) up to $1,000. For purchases above $1,000, payments can be made via cash. check, money order, or bank check. For purchases above $10,000 or more, payments can made via wire transfer. Please be sure to wire in US Dollars.
11. JC Auctions is not responsible for the shipping of items sold. JC Auctions, its employees, and its consignors are not available or responsible for carrying, lifting, or assisting in the moving of auction inventory due to its insurance restrictions. Shipping arrangements and the cost of shipping of any item purchased through an auction is the sole responsibility of the buyer and the buyer alone. All items purchased are to be signed out by your selected shipper. In no event will JC Auctions be liable for damage or missing items after they are signed out and removed from our in-house.
12. All items purchased must be picked up, or have shipping arranged, within 10 days following the auction date. A storage fee of $10 per lot per day applies on the 11th day. JC Auctions is not responsible for items left in house for more than ten days. After 10 days, all unclaimed lots may be re-listed for sale and JC Auctions may also charge a $75 restocking fee for items catalogued.
13. Please visit Packing and Shipping for a list of recommended 3rd party shipping companies that pack, ship or personally deliver.
14. JC Auctions is not responsible for damage to any glass or frames, regardless of the cause. Shipping damages should be addressed immediately with the shipper you have selected.
15. In providing your credit card information to purchase an item for auction, you authorize JC Auctions to charge the cost of the product and/or service to your credit card. Accepted methods of payment are Visa, American Express, and Master Card. Items will not be released until all fees are paid.