David Yurman 925 sterling silver braided bangle bracelet with a 14k yellow gold accent. Weighs 45.90 grams and is 2.5" across. Signed D. Yurman 925 and 14k
Please Request a Full Condition Report
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost/ Buyer arranges all shipping.
Payment is accepts in: Cash, Check, Paypal, Credit Card, Wire/bank Transfer and now accepting Cryptocurrency (Monero and Masari)
Accepted payment methods
TERMS OF SALE
1. All property is sold AS IS WHERE IS. All pieces are sold as "attributed to" and we make no guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the property of correctness of the catalog or advertisements or other descriptions of authenticity, authorship, physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of the property of otherwise. NO statement anywhere, whether oral or written, shall be deemed such a guarantee, warranty or representation. Goods auctioned are often of some age. Prospective bidders should inspect the property before bidding to determine condition, size, authenticity, degree of repair or restoration. No refunds or credits shall be issued under any circumstances.
2. A premium of 21% of the successful bid price will be added thereto and is payable by purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
3. All lots are sold subject to a 7% Georgia sales tax unless a valid resale number is given.
4. Payment must be made on day of purchase. Payment may be cash, certified check or credit card.
5. Bidders are required to register prior to the sale and must furnish a valid driver's license in order to bid. Bidders must use the number issued to them when they are the successful bidder. No transfer will be recognized from one buyer to another.
6. In accordance with Georgia law, the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to reoffer or resell the article in dispute.
7. Georgia law specifically stipulates specifically that on the fall of the auctioneer's hammer or call of "sold", title will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer. The highest; bidder is required to fulfill all the conditions set forth herein and the bidder assumes full risk on responsibility thereafter and is obligated to pay the full purchase price.
8. This is a final liquidation auction. All sales are final. No returns will be accepted under any circumstances.
9. All items purchased at Gallery 63 must be removed within 10 days after the date of sale. All items not picked up and removed from the premises within the 10 day period will be subject to storage charges of $10 per item per day and will be resold to pay for storage after 30 days.
10. Watches are subject to have aftermarket additions / enhancements made to them.
I have read and understand these terms of sale.
I accept them in their entirety as a condition to bid at any Gallery 63 auction.