Shunzhi Period (1644-1661) The high shouldered vase containing three fierce four-clawed dragons chasing flaming pearls on a multi-coloured sky Note: For a similarly decorated example see Christie's New York, 16 March 2017, lot 3541 Height with Cover: 45 cm (17 1/2 inches) For additional questions or information, please contact us on WeChat: NumberOneAuction微信竞拍注册及了解藏品，中文服务请加微信号：NumberOneAuction
Bottom of vase restored; cover with star fracture, some wear to enamels
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
Payment via PayPal is preferred, otherwise payment via Visa or bank cheques/wire transfers are also acceptable.
Accepted payment methods
1. All items are sold as is. The auctioneer makes no warranty. All informations are approximate, and expressed or implied as to size, count, and weight.
2. The auction house reserves the right to withdraw any property at any time before the fall of the hammer in its sole and exclusive discretion.
3. The items purchased at the auction must be paid off within 10 days after receiving an invoice. If no payment has been made, the auction house has the right to remove the bid.
4. Once the bidding has closed, no item will be reopened up for bidding unless the auctioneer determines an error.
5. There will be a 23% buyer's premium on all bids.
6. International bidders are responsible for all laws, taxes, fees, assessments, and customs charges for all items.
7. Ontario buyers must pay an additional 13% provincial sales tax.
8. All bidders for the auction automatically agree to the terms and conditions of sale as stated above when they participate in the auction.
A Chinese Wucai 'Dragon' Ginger Jar and Cover
Sun, Aug 5, 2018 10:00 PM GMT
Auction starts in
16 Days3 Hrs7 Min11 Sec
Estimate CA$3,000 - CA$5,000Automatic Bidding
Interested in this item?Save to 'Saved Items' to access later.