A carved wooden dance mask with bold facial features, "cubistic" like form and signs of age and wear. Lulua peoples, DRC/Congo, central Africa. A mask display stand can be included for an additional $34.00 The mask measures 14 x 9 inches.
fair, well weathered.
* Tribal Gatherings will use UPS store for most shipments. Please contact them with any shipping questions or estimates. " The UPS Store " email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 609.646.6070 Contact " John Knight" International shipments will be handled by us. Buyer Pays all actual Shipping Cost.
Buyer to pay within 7 days of auction close. *** After 7 days a $10.00 a day charge will be added for storage cost. PLEASE CONTACT US AND PAY IN A TIMELY MANNER. We can accept your credit card payment directly or through paypal. There will be a 3% charge added to any credit card or paypal payments. Please call us at 215 715 4720 or email at email@example.com
Accepted payment methods
PLEASE NOTE: ALL BIDDERS SHOULD READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
OUR TERMS HAVE CHANGED*** PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Tribal gatherings Thanks you for bidding with us.
We value your business and will do our best to offer you a satisfying buying experience. * As of April 2018, all lots MUST be paid for immediately after sale. The shipping cost will be determined AFTER the initial hammer price is paid for via our invoice.
***We now will work with a 3rd party shipper for all of your packing and shipping needs. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We will be happy to help you with the process of shipping thru a 3rd party, Buyers pay ALL SHIPPING, INSURANCE, and PACKAGING costs to the designated shipper.
All items need to be paid within 7 days of the end of the auction. After two weeks If an item goes unpaid and no arrangements have been made and specially if we have no correspondence from the buyer, TRIBAL GATHERINGS reserves the right to cancel the sale.
Please read the following "Terms of Sale" carefully. These terms are applicable to all bidders in this auction, collectors and dealers alike. Please do not bid in this auction if you do not agree to all of the terms listed below. Your submission of bids in this auction constitutes your acceptance of these "Terms of Sale."
1. All items in this auction have been legally acquired, are legal to sell. Tribal gatherings does not accept returns, all items are offered AS IS and FINAL SALE, you may inspect the item in person by appointment. If the object is stored at a different location, arrangements may be made for preview. Tribal gatherings is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accuracy of our description and in no way shall Tribal gatherings be held liable for any mistakes in the description, we are specialist giving our best opinion of an object, the BUYER is responsible for determining the validity of our description and chooses to bid in our auction with this in mind. Additional Images can be requested via our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This is an auction sale, not an approval sale. By bidding in this auction, the bidder personally guarantees payment. The auctioneer has final discretion in all matters. In case of dispute, the lot(s) in question may be resold. Lots will be sold in their numerical sequence unless the auctioneer directs otherwise.
3. HIGH and LOW ESTIMATES are provided for each lot for reference only. When placing your bids, keep in mind that all lots in this auction will be sold WITHOUT RESERVE PRICING, meaning the starting price is the lowest price at which that particular item can/will be sold.
4. No lots will be released until payment in full has been made.
***** Payment (in U.S. funds) may be made via personal check or money order, via credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express), PayPal or Bank Wire Transfer. There will be a 4% service fee for all Credit Card and PayPal transactions. For PayPal payments please use "email@example.com" email address for processing payments.
5. BUYER'S PREMIUM: To be listed per sale.
6. PA SALES TAX: Appropriate Pennsylvania Sales Tax will be added to all invoices, unless a valid PA seller's permit is on file with Endless Circle Gallery Live prior to any bidding in the auction. Items shipped outside of PA (United States or international) are also sales tax exempt.
7. RETURN POLICY: ALL SALES ARE FINAL! NO RETURNS!
8. BIDDING will be conducted ONLINE ONLY.
9. SHIPPING FEES: Buyer will receive an invoice for shipping cost as soon as possible after the auction, we usually have to package hundreds of items and this takes time. We can also arrange shipping thru our third party shipping company, they are very efficient and friendly, please contact us for details. If you have questions about this, please inquire BEFORE bidding**
10. ESTIMATES for each lot are given only as a guide to help gauge your bidding. Lots may sell for a price greater than or less than these estimates. Bids under 50% of the pre-auction estimate may not be accepted.
11. STARTING PRICES may or may not be the actual price at which any item will sell. All of the lots in this auction will be sold not subject to a reserve, meaning that the lowest price an item can sell is the starting price.
12. The auctioneer may open the bidding on any lot by placing a bid on behalf of the seller. The auctioneer may accept or decline any bid, or challenge to any bid, as he in his sole discretion shall determine.
13. ALL BIDDERS must register in order to bid.
14. In the event a successful bidder fails to make payment when due, Tribal gatherings reserves the right to re-sell the merchandise and bidder agrees to pay for the reasonable cost of such a sale and also to pay any difference between the resale price and the previously successful bid, together with any incidental costs of sale and disbursements.
15. If the auction invoice is not paid for in full when due per invoice terms, including any applicable credit card processing fees, the unpaid balance will bear interest at the highest rate permitted by law until paid in full. If the matter is referred to an attorney for collection, bidder agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other collection cost incurred by Tribal gatherings LIVE to collect past due invoices and that the services of process by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, shall be sufficient to confer "in personam" jurisdiction over bidder.
16. Buyer agrees that any claim of controversy arising out of, or relating to the formation, interpretation of performance of these terms and underlying transactions or the breach thereof, is subject to arbitration or judicial proceedings and shall take place within the County of Bucks, PA subject to the laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
17. QUESTIONS? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions prior to bidding or feel free to call us at 215 715 4720
. Please be sure to ask all questions at least 30 minutes prior to auction start time, as we will not be able to take calls or answer emails sent to us during the auction.