Height 9 ¾” diameter 9 ½”. This early birch leaf crock has excellent original glaze. One shallow chip at base edge and is NOT marked Red Wing on base.
Condition should be determined from ALL Pictures attached to this lot and are part of the description/condition of this specific item. We use a 12+ MegaPixel Nikon Body with Nikkor (low F-Stop)Lens and All individual lot photos are taken in a 10,000 Lumen Custom Photo Booth. Enlarge any of the photos to see the condition of the item until you are satisfied. Thank you for your bids and consideration. Sincerely, Joseph Merkel
20% up to$10,000.00
15% up to$1,000,000.00
Buyer Pays Shipping Cost
All options except COD are permitted including Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Money Order and PayPal.
Accepted payment methods
All items must be paid for immediately following the close of this auction. Participants who are successful will be emailed the Invoice which shall include the Total Bid Amount(s) plus Buyer's Premium,Shipping & Handling to any destination within the United States. ** IF YOU ARE BIDDING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, BEWARE THAT FUNDS ARE PAID ONLY IN U.S. CURRENCY AND SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE HIGHER** You are expected to remit payment within 24 hours of receipt of such invoice. You may pay utilizing any of the following options
1)Paypal Payment to email@example.com
2)Visa, M/C, Amex, Discover (If you select a Credit Card, you will need to provide our staff with the information allowing us to charge using our credit card system in our office. Thank you...
If you are bidding on coins, credit card payments are not accepted. Cashier?s checks, MO, cash, wire-transfers only.
All items offered are selling in conjunction with live bidders who will be in person during the live auction on Saturday October 13, 2018. Competitive bidding will occur until such time the auctioneer declares each lot SOLD, at which time possession shall transfer to the successful buyer. Buyer's are solely responsible to inspect and review all information, including photographs and videos provided and to ask any questions prior to placing bids online. All items shall be sold without return privileges and buyer shall rely on their own knowledge and inspection of any and all lots offered. We will do our very best to assist you, however, if you wait to ask questions until auction day, we may not be able to assist you. Call or email well in advance of the auction to ensure a pleasant experience with us.
Terms & Conditions:
1) We do our best to provide you accurate descriptions, however, it is solely your(the buyer's) responsibility to ask any necessary questions and or to physically inspect the lot(s) you are bidding upon, prior to placing bids as ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS, WHERE IS', WITHOUT RETURN PRIVILEGES. Ownership transfers when auctioneer strikes the gavel or declares the item sold.
2)We, Merkel's Auction Specialists, Inc., NEVER RE-OPEN BIDDING once the auctioneer declares the item is sold, due to the fact that a contract has been created and the transfer of property has already occurred. BE SURE TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE YOUR BID IN AND YOU ARE ON TOP, PRIOR TO THE AUCTIONEER DECLARING THE ITEM SOLD.... The Auctioneer has final and total discretion as to where or who the highest bid lies upon such time that he(the auctioneer) declares the item sold. All bids are irrevocable and shall be in accepted in accordance to the conditions of sale in whatever form the bids are obtained, ie.(Absentee, Live(on floor) or from the internet.
3)Speed of Internet- If you plan to bid online, we 'STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU' to enter your highest bid into LiveAuctioneers, PRIOR TO THE START OF THE AUCTION, since it is a known fact that there is often a lag time between when you enter your bid(at your computer) and when it actually arrives to our internet assistant on the auction floor during the live auction. Trying to bid in real time is very tricky and timing is dependent on a number of factors well beyond our control.
4) Winning Bid Notice and Invoices: Merkel's Auction Specialists, Inc. will contact, via phone call or email, all winning bidders within 72 hours of the completion of the auction. The email contact will help ensure that we get your item delivered to the proper shipping address.
5) Payment of Invoices: We try to keep this as simple as possible for our internet buyers utilizing the following manner. We charge your credit card for the total amount of your bids plus the buyer's premium. Upon determining the Shipping & Handling charges we charge your credit card a second time, only for these additional charges. If you are sending a Money Order or Cashiers Check please do so immediately upon receipt of your invoice and provide us with a credit card number to charge your shipping total. This will make it much easier on both ends to complete your transaction in a timely manner. Please note: If you do not respond to our email within 3 days, we will charge the credit card you used to register for this auction. Thank you and we know that the majority of online bidders are honest and have integrity, we just need to cover the details for the few who make it difficult for the rest of us.
6) Buyer's Premium= 20% will be added to the total winning amount bid for all internet buyers. If you pay by cash, you will get a 3% discount.
7) Sales Tax- If you are located in the State of Michigan, we are required to collect 6% Sales Tax unless you provide us with a VALID & CURRENT copy of your Resale/Tax Exempt Certificate from the State of Michigan. NO EXCEPTIONS!
8) Acceptance of Terms & Conditions: By bidding on any lot(s) offered herein via the internet, absentee, by phone or in person, you(the bidder) indicates and unconditionally accepts the Terms and Conditions of this auction.
9) Contact Info- Merkel's Auction Specialists, Inc c/o: Joseph Merkel President/Auctioneer P.O.Box 459 Chelsea, Michigan 48118 (734)320-9828.
Thank you and best of luck with your bids.
SHIPPING: Merkel's Auction Specialists, Inc. utilizes USPS(POST OFFICE), UPS and Federal Express for shipping. We charge a small handling fee for moving/packing and shipping your items to you since we have to pay our staff to do so on your behalf. USPS PRIORITY MAIL seems to be the most economical. If you insist on Federal Express and have a Fed Ex Account #, you may provide it to us along with your address. We do our very best to pack all items securely, if you request insurance on the item we will gladly do that for you but please remember we are only offering shipping to assist you and Merkel's Auction Specialists, Inc shall not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
All items must be paid for and removed immediately following auction. For those who bid on Liveauctioneers , our staff will pack and ship the items you win. Please remember all items will carry a minimum handling fee and shipping costs added. Thank you.
PREVIEW-- Saturday 8am EST Absentee Bids from those individuals who will not be able to be at the auction on Saturday, We will be accepted during this preview time. Absentee forms will be available during preview.
DIRECTIONS: I-94 to Exit 159(Chelsea Exit) Go South 1 Mile to UAW Hall on east side of M-52.
Red Wing black stenciled two gallon birch leaf crock.