Buyer is responsible for shipping and please allow adequate timing for shipping items.
Oschgale Auction Gallery would like to secure the payment IMMEDIATELY after the auction is over, however payment is due 2 days after the Auction without exceptions to allow for 15% owed to LiveAuctioneers and buyers shipping preference.
Accepted payment methods
Oschgale Auction Gallery ask that you please review items carefully and email the auctioneer with any questions that you may have before bidding, as we DO NOT offer refunds. We would like to also add that bidders please DO NOT bid without the intent to pay.
Oschgale Auction Gallery makes very effort to accurately describe all merchandise effectively and all lots are sold AS-IS where is. Clients placing bids at auction agree to pay the full purchase price of any lots for which the client is the winning bidder and further acknowledge and agree to these Conditions of Sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS.
Internet bidders should register and bid for items that they are interested in before the auction begins as Oschgale Auction Gallery only offers online auctions that are timed.
1. Most items auctioned are of considerable age and may exhibit wear, usage, repairs and damage. Therefore, all lots are sold "AS IS" and neither we nor the consignor makes any warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the title, merchantability, fitness, or condition with respect to such lots. All statements contained in the catalog or in any bill of sale, invoice, or elsewhere as to authorship, period, culture, source, origin, measurement, quality, rarity, provenance, importance, exhibition and literature of historical relevance, or physical condition ARE QUALIFIED STATEMENTS OF OPINION AND NOT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES. We and the Consignor are not responsible for errors or omissions in the catalogue or any supplement material. The purchaser expressly acknowledges and agrees that in no event should Oschgale Auction Gallery or its principals be liable for any damages including, without limitation, any compensatory, incidental, or consequential damages.
The highest bidder for each lot shall be the buyer. On the fall of the auctioneer's hammer, title to the offered lot will pass to the highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer, and such bidder thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility, and will pay the full purchase price plus a premium of 0% on any absentee or phone bids and any applicable fees such as sales tax, on line bidding fees. In the event of a dispute between bidders, the auctioneer has final discretion to determine the successful bidder.
3. Oschgale Auction Gallery provides absentee as a convenience to our clients and is not liable for the failure to receive and or execute such bids.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw any property from the sale and have no liability for such action.
5. We reserve the right to reject any bid.
To maintain an orderly sale the auctioneer reserves the right to alter the bid increments at his or her discretion.
6. All disputes arising from an auction or sale shall be resolved in Kansas City, MO. under Missouri law by mediation or, failing that, binding arbitration. Bidding on any item constitutes agreement to be subject to jurisdiction in Missouri for purpose of resolving disputes.
7. Bidding on any item constitutes agreement to be subject to jurisdiction in Missouri for the purpose of resolving disputes.
Internet bidding is provided through www.liveauctioneers.com at a buyer's premium of 0%. Oschgale Auction Gallery is only providing online auctions at this time. All lots are to be paid within 2 days after auction has ended. Shipping will be arranged by bidder. Items will ship after the payment is made and within adequate shipping time after the bidder notifies the Auctioneer of the bidders shipping preference.
BIDDING on any item constitutes acceptance of the forgoing terms.
8. BIDDING will be conducted ONLINE via the LiveAuctioneers timed system. Bidders may place their bids LIVE or leave ABSENTEE BIDS via the Live Auctioneers auction catalog. Phone bidding is not available.
9. Internet bidders please DO NOT BID WITHOUT THE INTENT TO PAY.
(26) 1922 Towel Lady Constance Sterling Silver
Estimate $200 - $300
Get pre-approved to bid live on Sun, Sep 30, 2018 6:00 PM GMT.Register For Auction