Buyer Pays Shipping Cost. That cost is paid directly to the shipper. Our pack and ship options are as follows:
1) The Center Gateway, Contact: (518)439-0211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org ask for Christine or Thea
2) UPS Store 5539 Hudson, NY (518)828-8777 or e-mail: store5539theupsstore.com Referrals for larger pieces available upon request.
3) The Country Postman : 845-677-1076 email: email@example.com www.countrypostman.com UPS, FEDEX & USPS , Salt Point New York
Contact For Payment Details: A Carlsen Gallery staff member will contact successful online bidders via e-mailed invoice the day of the auction.
Accepted payment methods
1) Internet bids are handled by members of our firm who relay bids to/from the internet live bidding console.
2) Arrangements to bid online must be made in advance of the auction and will not be accepted the day of the auction.
3) A 22% Buyer's Premium will be added to all items purchased at the auction. All items are also subject to any applicable state and local sales and use tax unless the purchaser presents a valid sales tax exemption certificate or the item is being shipped to an address outside of New York State
4) All items are sold "as is" - the auctioneer makes no warranties of any kind. Website descriptions provided do not include condition reports. The absence of a condition statement does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or completely free from wear and tear, imperfections or the effects of aging. Interested bidders are strongly encouraged to request a condition report on any lots upon which they intend to bid, prior to placing a bid. Condition reports requested / received by phone or email are described to the best of our ability.We will not be held responsible for errors or omissions to condition reports provided
5) We reserve the right to withdraw any item before or at the sale and have no liability whatsoever.
6) We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the case of a disputed bid, the auctioneer will have sole discretion on determining the successful bidder.
7) Bidding will be in increments determined by the auctioneer. If you are a successful bidder, the bid will be acknowledged by the auctioneer.
8) If you are a successful bidder, payment is to be made immediately following the sale. Cash,checks in US dollars, traveler's checks, certified checks & wire transfers are the only acceptable forms of payment.We DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS or PAYPAL AS PAYMENT FOR INTERNET BIDDERS
9) Carlsen Gallery, Inc. generously offers free storage for items purchased at our gallery for up to 15 fifteen days after the auction. After this grace period, storage fees of $10.00 a day per item will accrue.
10) The internet live bidding registration is closed the evening prior to the auction.
11) Internet Bidding is conducted as a convenience and performed to the best of our ability but is not guaranteed.
12) By registering for a buyer number, you agree to the terms and conditions of sale.
Carlsen Gallery, Inc.
5098 Rt. 81
Greenville, NY 12083
GEO III ENGLISH SECRETARY W/ SATINWOOD INTERIOR
Estimate $1,000 - $2,000
Get pre-approved to bid live on Sun, Sep 23, 2018 2:30 PM GMT.Register For Auction