Buyer pays shipping cost. The total shipping and handling cost of this lot is $9.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and bank transfer payments are accepted.
Accepted payment methods
BEFORE BIDDING IN THIS AUCTION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PR Collectibles is an online business that sells some items through LiveAuctioneers.
2. LOTS: Each lot is sold separately. Lots may be located in and ship from various locations.
3. ESTIMATES: The estimates for each lot are based on the range of prices that the lot has sold for or could be expected to sell for in the future.
4. PAYMENTS: After each auction, PR Collectibles will send a final invoice that will include the total sum of the LiveAuctioneers hammer prices, buyer's premium and shipping costs of the lots that the bidder won at auction. We can accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and bank transfer.
5. TAXES: All purchases are subject to applicable Florida sales tax unless we receive the Florida Annual Resale Certificate for Sales Tax prior to the time of purchase. Buyers who receive international shipments are responsible for tariffs, taxes, or assessments of shipped items to the buyer?s country.
6. SHIPPING: Each lot is sold separately and will cost a fixed shipping rate of $9, which includes all shipping and handling fees, taxes and insurance; we don't combine shipping costs. After the order is shipped the client will receive a tracking number for each lot. The delivery estimate is 1-2 weeks for most countries.
7. UNPAID INVOICES: After 7 days, PR Collectibles will file a dispute on all unpaid invoices. Each dispute will leave a dispute mark in the client's LiveAuctioneers account that will be removed once the full payment is received. PR Collectibles reserves the right to sell any debt owed to it by a client to a debt collection agency located in the client's country.
8. All information presented in the catalog regarding the lots--including but not limited to the title, description and condition--is based on PR Collectible's opinion of the lots. It is the responsibility of the buyer to verify such information. All lots are sold as is, where is without guarantees of any kind. All sales are final.